Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,305 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Actor, Mike Godson Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy With His Woman In London (videos, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Mike Godson Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy With His Woman In London (videos, (893 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Mike Godson Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy With His Woman In London (videos, by MsDoris(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Actor, Mike Godson Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy With His Woman In London (Videos, Photos)
Nollywood actor, Mike Godson has announced the birth of his first child today, Wednesday, 13th July.

The movie star welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his woman in London.

Announcing the news via his official Instagram page, the thespian shared videos of his pregnant lover, a short clip of her maternity, a lovely clip of her and a photo of his newborn.

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video & photos:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/07/actor-mike-godson-welcomes-bouncing.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer Dies After Collapsing On Stage In Paris / Davido Disowns Four Social Media Friends, Pulls Down Atlanta Festival Plans / Rahama Sadau, One Of The Beauty Queens Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.