Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? (432 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Older Nigerian Mothers On What They Would Do Differently As New Mothers / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
This should have gone to the General section. I would have posted it in the Romance section to garner many views and eventual responses, however infantile minds there are too many.

How would Nairaland fare if our real life identities were forced to display as our usernames? Would it lessen trolling? I for one know my write-ups would remain the same. Seeing my physical appearance would dissuade a lot of children from spewing gibberish as opinions.

…yes?

1 Like

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yes, an emphatic yes angry

3 Likes

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Still same in my case... I can't hide. And nothing would change.

3 Likes

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by Cypress042(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
sad undecided
Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by Mide1data: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Depends on who you are on NL.

1 Like

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by WibusJaga: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na dat vulture griller go suffer am pass. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by Zonefree(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
meobizy:
This should have gone to the General section. I would have posted it in the Romance section to garner many views and eventual responses, however infantile minds there are too many.

How would Nairaland fare if our real life identities were forced to display as our usernames? Would it lessen trolling? I for one know my write-ups would remain the same. Seeing my physical appearance would dissuade a lot of children from spewing gibberish as opinions.

…yes?
Did Nairaland stop you from posting your real life identity?

5 Likes

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by RedChiefPriest: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nothing go sup actually
You may think you're evil but some people are actually the devil himself
The only thing is,behave yourself and respect yourself then people will respect you.
Even though it is online,I'm careful of what I say and type but once you reason me anyhow i will do the same to you.
If you bash people it is only pure stupidity to think they won't bash you back,like who are you?
You dey feed them? You dey improve their lives in any way?
Anything you be, you be am for your pocket and papa compound o.
So it won't really matter what nairaland do,if you mess with people,they will mess with you.

1 Like

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by Cypress042(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Did Nairaland stop you from posting your real life identity?

A bottle of beer for you man grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Honestly, you might not like the guys in that section and their ways, but most times they speak so much truth.
Re: How Would Things Fare Differently If Nairaland Wasn’t Anonymous? by TenOverTen111(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Things will not have been so different, the major areas people would have been cautious of is seeking advice and people's opinions on their personal life and disclosing their shady or shameful acts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Nigerian Students In Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools / My Urine / Mama And Papa Watch Your Children, This Man Impregnated This Girl Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.