Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) (49079 Views)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Akacollins7: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
C

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
C can go forever.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by RedChiefPriest: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wetin c dey do on the list?
Who yam help? Abeg remove am.
Please if you see anybody that choose anything else apart from "c" just help me get their picture and address.
Me and that person go fight man to man or man to woman sef.
I go supply the kobokos and canes needed to fight each other.

Dj! Supply me 1 keg of palmwine make I dey use am monitor people's comments.
Barman! Play me "war go soon start" by Martin Luther King and Yemi Alade.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Fahdiga(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
A can go extinct.

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Cypress042(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr. A should run far away from me without looking back cool

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
No offense, but someone should get B out of my sight! smiley

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
NAH PERSON WEY NOVA GET MONEY DEY CHOP C & PALMOIL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cypress042:
Mr. A should run far away from me without looking back cool
You don't love bananas? shocked
They should leave ya for life? grin

9 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by thesicilian: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
You should add Amala and Ewedu so that I can have something to delete

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Zonefree(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Someone just discard Innocent A cry

Like, how can one hate fried innocent and jovial plantain? How do I explain this to my children cry

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Cypress042(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You don't love bananas? shocked They should leave ya for life? grin
If possible grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Zonefree(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
No offense, but someone should get B out of my sight! smiley
What's that B? Okra soup?

3 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Someone just discard Innocent A cry

Like, how can one hate fried innocent and jovial plantain? How do I explain this to my children cry
undecided

Zonefree:

What's that B? Okra soup?

It's not just about the soup.

4 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by TenOverTen111(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
C

4 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
thesicilian:
You should add Amala and Ewedu so that I can have something to delete

You'd have to choose one from the picture.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Munzy14(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

A straight... cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
They are all good food nah. I can't choose, I don't want to offend any of them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Unzerious: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
B+2(C-D)*A/2=D*4(B/3)+C^3 grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by DiligentM: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
B.
I can as well be creative and pound the yam in C, if i wish

26 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by pyro10(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
A straight
+

All this things doesn't matter in heaven

14 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by pretydiva(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
C it is for me

18 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by armyofone(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
I will only delete half of everything. Eat the meat, eat half and dump the rest grin

I don't like large amounts on my dish - the food in your pix too much for one person grin

Ahn ahn na wetin na ?

6 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:
I will only delete half of everything. Eat the meat, eat half and dump the rest grin

I don't like large amounts on my dish - the food in your pix too much for one person grin

Ahn ahn na wetin na ?

Iya mi own must be different shaa. grin grin

Unzerious:
B+2(C-D)*A/2=D*4(B/3)+C^3 grin grin

You're so unzerious grin

5 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Iya mi own must be different shaa. grin grin

You're so unzerious grin

Iya mi, you ati this your big plate of muscles_fied food ahn ahn grin

4 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

Iya mi, you ati this your big plate of muscles_fied food ahn ahn grin

That is how we eat in Nigeria o!
We must chop belleful na. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

That is how we eat in Nigeria o!
We must chop belleful na. cheesy

Only if lifting weight or irons all day long grin

So I will have to keel one katu to feed a house ?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by chii8(f): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
A should disappear! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by gentlestdude(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
If that is semo then don't even bring it to my table, but if it's pounded yam then D can go

2 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by fineboynl(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
I guess it's the same vegetables soup.

The B look like garri. If it's garri fame.

A too can go.

C & D do it for me.

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Ihavethingstodo: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
B for me

6 Likes

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by DiomaKitchen: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
I delete C but if i have option wount delete any grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.