Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) (49156 Views)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nyanabo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Wetin c dey do on the list?
Who yam help? Abeg remove am.
Please if you see anybody that choose anything else apart from "c" just help me get their picture and address.
Me and that person go fight man to man or man to woman sef.
I go supply the kobokos and canes needed to fight each other.

Dj! Supply me 1 keg of palmwine make I dey use am monitor people's comments.
Barman! Play me "war go soon start" by Martin Luther King and Yemi Alade.

Comrade you thrive in Vawulence.... grin person cannot play with you grin
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by suratwo62: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

@Mariangeles dat A no complete oh!!. Ewa (porridge beans) suppose to dance makosa near de dodo. That way the food go dey balanced.

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by RepoMan007: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
I will delete poverty forever and embrace all the options.

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
C for me.
Normally, Me and yam be like two parallel lines that can never meet.

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
milann:
whats your fav food? Dont mention dodo and cake. I know you ve got a sweet tooth.

Rice and beans cooked together.
Fried rice.
Dodo and eggs.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Slynation(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
I'm not deleting anything... I like them all
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
suratwo62:

@Mariangeles dat A no complete oh!!. Ewa (porridge beans) suppose to dance makosa near de dodo. That way the food go dey balanced.

Right? cheesy
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by UcheforGod(f): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
A
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by suratwo62: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
If you were asked to delete one forever, which one would it be?

Photo credit: Instagram

@Mariangeles......Wait na number B.... Na Semovita ? Pounded Yam or Eba dey dat plate?

If na Semovita oya delete B. kya kya delete B.

1 Like

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
A can go extinct.
You say waiting?
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by richbox(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
C should forever remain silent ���
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
suratwo62:

@Mariangeles......Wait na number B.... Na Semovita ? Pounded Yam or Eba dey dat plate?

If na Semovita oya delete B. kya kya delete B.

It's eba.
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Exceed15: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by suratwo62: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
micaluk:
B should go
Slow down ogbeni
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by suratwo62: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's eba.
Good girl. Delete A, C and D!!!
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by milann: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Rice and beans cooked together. Fried rice. Dodo and eggs.
i just finished devouring fried rice
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Ajimusty2: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Wetin c dey do on the list?
Who yam help? Abeg remove am.
Please if you see anybody that choose anything else apart from "c" just help me get their picture and address.
Me and that person go fight man to man or man to woman sef.
I go supply the kobokos and canes needed to fight each other.

Dj! Supply me 1 keg of palmwine make I dey use am monitor people's comments.
Barman! Play me "war go soon start" by Martin Luther King and Yemi Alade.
na a I Dey comot
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by dragon2022(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
C for me!
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by feedthenation(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
---it has to be D---
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by ideaz: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very tough call. I am not confused. That’s all I have to say
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Yomit71(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Delete A, B, C
I can eat D alone without getting tired for many years
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
thesicilian:
You should add Amala and Ewedu so that I can have something to delete
My hatred for the site of that thing eh!
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by wumi2017(f): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
So no be only me no like yam?? grin C abeg
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by mcdokwe(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
why?
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Bejones(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
A
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by dukeo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Between A and C I'm confused

Both can go sef
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Kingnelson9: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
I can't
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
B
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Avast(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
C
C
C
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Niswayne19: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
C

Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by obax321(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fried stuffs are not good for your health!
Zonefree:
Someone just discard Innocent A cry

Like, how can one hate fried innocent and jovial plantain? How do I explain this to my children cry
Re: Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) by Benwallt(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't love bananas? shocked
They should leave ya for life? grin
You call that bananas. They fry bananas in your house abi. Anyways A can go to hell. C is dope, B&.D can be considered if hunger wants to kill man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.