Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Beyonce says She Love Lady Gaga To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce says She Love Lady Gaga To Death (795 Views)

Style Wahala; Between Popstar Jelena Karleusa And Beyonce...says Bey Is Not Orig / Beyonce Says “making Love” To Jay Z Calmed Her Nerves Before The Super Bowl Show / Beyonce says Girls Run The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce says She Love Lady Gaga To Death by SexyChic05(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2011
US star singer Beyoncé recently revealed to the public her love and respect for eccentric pop star Lady Gaga saying that she loved her to ‘death’. Beyonce told The Mirror ‘I feel like sometimes women get a bad rap,  read more here http://www.thenetng.com/2011/07/28/i-love-lady-gaga-to-death-beyonce/
Re: Beyonce says She Love Lady Gaga To Death by Chintua: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
I absolutely adore Lady Gaga. kiss
Not just for her talent, but because she does not give a half a damn or two about what the world thinks about her.

(1) (Reply)

Sizzling Pictures Of Niki Minaj In Us Cosmopolitan Magazine Cover / Video - Ice Prince - Juju (better Than Oleku Or Not?) / How A Hat Trick Block Head Called Eminem Made $115M!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.