Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. (13911 Views)

A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss / Tips On Passing Ican Exam / Secrets On Passing Uniben Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by davoice1: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2011
Hello ICAMite,

This thread has been created for all candidates writing ICAN examinations in MAY/NOVEMBER diets to discuss on the strategy of passing the exam, key topics to be concentrated on, and to share success stories.

Share your strategies with us.

ICAN do all things through Christ that strenghtens me,
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2011
^ am an ican student too in pe2 nw, i have not had any reference 4rm ats1-pe1. I only went 4 tutorial in ats 1 nd 2, hv been jackin study packs since. They key tin is mental determination. And i try to cover 65% of d syllabus for theory nd 90 fos obj nd saq, time management is also key to prevent ovaload or undaload. For this last pe1 i read 4 5days only cos of my skul exam bt God favoured me. Pe2 God pass u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Serendipity: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
Can a Law graduate write ICAN exam?
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
^ yes any bsc graduate can write. Its four stages for u, foundation ,intermediate, pe1 nd pe2. You are advised to attend an ican tutorial b4 writing
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Serendipity: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2011
ednut1:

^ yes any bsc graduate can write. Its four stages for u, foundation ,intermediate, pe1 nd pe2. You are advised to attend an ican tutorial b4 writing
But u know Law grads don't come out with Bsc but LLB. At least every Bsc grad like economists, accountants etc, touched maths a little bit. And isn't ICAN exams all about mathematics?
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2011
^ u can stil write, ican is not about mathematics bt accounting. Visit www.ican-ngr.com for more
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Serendipity: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^
okay, thank u.
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by llade(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2011
Pls how do I prepare for PE 1, started from foundation but can't seem to prepare well for PE 1. Av always used crash programme but its not working. Pls help. I want to cover d syllabus n revise past questions well before d exams.

1 Like

Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by frisahost(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2011
@Serendipity pls i would like to know when ATS1 form for new intake will be out?
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Bosky65: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
ICAN exams need mental stamina.it is not easy sha, especially when you are working.But the thing is that you have to zero your mind to get up to 25-30marks in Obj and Short answer questns.Then Any one you know in the theory aspects make sure you finish it well.ICAN sets/lift questions from their materials- pathfinders, pilots and study packs.So if students are diligent enough, they will passed. Time management is another thing to avoid complacency
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by folu500(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Interesting thread. From my own exp. I will say past question is a must if you want to pass ican exams, i will also advice you that you study the syllabus and give priority to the topics that have higher percentage. Will tell u more later my batery is low

1 Like

Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by jtgpt(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
I want to write Foundation exam this May. I'm in Ibadan and I need someone to teach me privately. Please help.
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by ifeolujayjay: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Can anyone plsss help me with ifrs materials for pe 1......i will b soo glad to v ds.....tnx...ifeolujayjay@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by texybaby(f): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Nice thread OP...am really interested in anything that can help.....am preparing to start pe1 this Nov diet...pray God will help.....
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2013
texybaby: Nice thread OP...am really interested in anything that can help.....am preparing to start pe1 this Nov diet...pray God will help.....
same here hw far jaking?dju pathfinders for d past 10ys?
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by texybaby(f): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
losky4real: same here hw far jaking?dju pathfinders for d past 10ys?

10yearswow...i don't have that ooooo...i only have for like 2years back....Plsss do u have...how can i get them....ain't really easy jacking ooooo with work..
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
texybaby:

10yearswow...i don't have that ooooo...i only have for like 2years back....Plsss do u have...how can i get them....ain't really easy jacking ooooo with work..
I have may n nove 2010 to 2011 which dju v? Let's see if we can swap...u writn pe 1 too?
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by texybaby(f): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
losky4real: I have may n nove 2010 to 2011 which dju v? Let's see if we can swap...u writn pe 1 too?

yea pe1...how can one get d 10yrs back pathfinder...n d ifrs material every one is talking of......
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Vickyt: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
For past questions, check out this site http://www.ican-ngr.org/download.html
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by bodereal: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2013
pls is a bank charge paid for subscription fee
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by Victosin09(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bosky65: ICAN exams need mental stamina.it is not easy sha, especially when you are working.But the thing is that you have to zero your mind to get up to 25-30marks in Obj and Short answer questns.Then Any one you know in the theory aspects make sure you finish it well.ICAN sets/lift questions from their materials- pathfinders, pilots and study packs.So if students are diligent enough, they will passed. Time management is another thing to avoid complacency
I couldnt agree more. Past Questions are a must. Its practically unrealistic to cover the whole syllabus. Also, these questions are not normal textbuk questions. Your ability to think beyond the surface and what you are been taught makes a difference.

1 Like

Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by contra(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Start your preparations from here;

http://paulipopor..com/2013/08/the-secrets-to-passing-ican-pe1-exams.html?m=1

If I CAN then you can!
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by bolaji73(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2013
pls whr can i get ican software study pack?..i really needs 2 download those stuffs on my pc
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by bolaji73(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2013
pls whr can i get ican software study pack?..i really need 2 download those stuffs on my pc.
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by contra(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
bolaji73: pls whr can i get ican software study pack?..i really need 2 download those stuffs on my pc.

Go to the download section of ICAN website.
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by bee14: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2014
past questions or syllabus which one should one concentrate on when readin for ATS 1
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by heryeendey(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
bee14:
past questions or syllabus which one should one concentrate on when readin for ATS 1
Both Buh Neva Joke Wit Syllabus...R U Tru Wit Ur Ats2
Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by tmas30: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Our 30 days ICAN Success Blueprint is the Guarantee you need pass ICAN exams at ONE sitting.
The truth is, you must be ready to work it out because this Blueprint is a 100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE if you do exactly ALL we ask you to do.

Kindly click here to get the blueprint now http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican/

See testimonies from last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/ican-success-students-results-testimonies-2017/

davoice1:
Hello ICAMite,

This thread has been created for all candidates writing ICAN examinations in MAY/NOVEMBER diets to discuss on the strategy of passing the exam, key topics to be concentrated on, and to share success stories.

Share your strategies with us.

ICAN do all things through Christ that strenghtens me,

Re: Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. by tmas30: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Our 30 days ICAN Success Blueprint is the Guarantee you need pass ICAN exams at ONE sitting.
The truth is, you must be ready to work it out because this Blueprint is a 100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE if you do exactly ALL we ask you to do.

Kindly click here to get the blueprint now http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican/

See testimonies from last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/ican-success-students-results-testimonies-2017/

(1) (Reply)

Pantami’s Professorship is inexplicable: Alumni urges FUTO to reconsider / See What Happened To Conjoined Twins Separated By Ben Carson / Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.