Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? (13195 Views)

Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate / How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? / Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by mustyboy1: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Good day Nairalanders, there is this DOB issue giving me some form of nightmare. To provide me with relief, I need answer to this question; "does neco certificate or online verified result carry date of birth"?
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by nurex01(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
No. Na only neco wy carry am
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by mubrex: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
nurex01:
No. Na only neco wy carry am
Meaning? I don't just understand you.
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by mubrex: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
mustyboy1:
Good day Nairalanders, there is this DOB issue giving me some form of nightmare. To provide me with relief, I need answer to this question; "does neco certificate or online verified result carry date of birth"?
Does an online verified or original neco result or certificate carry "Date Of Birth"? Has anyone seen an original neco certificate? If yes, does it carry date of birth?
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by AngelJennifer: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
it does not. Unless if NECO decides to change.
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by mubrex: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
AngelJennifer:
Are you sure about that? 2012 may/June exams to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by Adeyemi0(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2015
It does not include date of birth...
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by Yunisa001(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
are u sure both June July and November/December?
mubrex:

Are you sure about that? 2012 may/June exams to be precise.
are u sure both June July and November/December?
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by Yunisa001(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
AngelJennifer:
are u sure both June July and November December certificate
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by Naijaschoolupda: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2020
It does not carry date of birth.. For more confirmation visits www.naijaschoolupdates.com.ng
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by Aliyu10562: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
NECO have started including date of birth in its certificate since 2019
Re: Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? by Maxtexas: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please I wrote neco in 2020 I have an error of DOB . I am sure of the age history in the online print out, but don’t know about the original neco result from school if there’s age history in it. Please those that wrote neco during the sir of 2019 could you help me out with the answer if you have gotten your original result from the school not online print out . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests / Waec Bearing Question And Step By Step Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.