Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others (2427 Views)

Ekiti University Lifts Ban On ASUU, Others / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by lawalsodiq915: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2022
THE NATION REPORTERS reports that The federal government has said it has planned to release N1.12 trillion to Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) and other unions in universities.

The proposal made by the Prof. Limi Briggs-led Committee in relation to the demands by members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) and other unions in universities would gulp N1.12 trillion to implement.

Also, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige has said contrary to claims by ASUU President, Prof. Emmanuel Osodeke, there is currently no collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between it and the union awaiting signing by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Click on the link below to read full details:

https://thenationreporters.com.ng/2022/07/14/breaking-fg-to-release-n1-12trn-to-ASUU-others/

1 Like

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by LoneWolf212: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Even FG know this is a lie

2 Likes

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by awoniyi1236(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Okay
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Toktee(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
They should keep planning to....

Wetin concern me.
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by sinkhole: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Guys, this strike, na next year e go end o shocked shocked
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by tsephanyah(f): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Fake news
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by christejames(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Rubbish, they should pay everything abeg...

What is 1trillion? Money wey Tinubu dey give him boys for lunch? Mtcheeww undecided

1 Like

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Ebubu3: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
sinkhole:
na state universities sure pass now to school. Most of them have school fees running in 200k plus and hardly go on strike. State university in my state have been attending uninterrupted lectures since September 2020 after end of lockdown in August 2020.

Federal university don cast. Na private now, or if too expensive, state university.

Guys, if you can’t afford private university, abeg no miss state university for your children.

Federal universities and Presidency are always at loggerheads.

State Uni/Private lo gba !

1 Like

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Naijanascam: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Let it be reall this time... not promises like many times in the past
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by PennywysCares(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Lastbornbuns: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
sinkhole:
Boss na you talk this tin?
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by sinkhole: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Boss na you talk this tin?
Sorry guy, I have lost hope embarassed
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by AAA593: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
And Ngige is saying another thing.
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by samuelgodson(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Ebubu3:
na state universities sure pass now to school. Most of them have school fees running in 200k plus and hardly go on strike. State university in my state have been attending uninterrupted lectures since September 2020 after end of lockdown in August 2020.

Federal university don cast. Na private now, or if too expensive, state university.

Guys, if you can’t afford private university, abeg no miss state university for your children.

some state uni dey on strike ......like mine.....oou

1 Like

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Shineoneday: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Na wa..!
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

lol .. Wetin be lautech ?? .. my oga,na state worse pass. It has been on record that state uni has striked more than any federal uni in Nigeria.
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Eddygourdo(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Everyday we are under attack and alot of us have been at the fore front of pressing their necks, on all platforms.

I want to commend us all at thrse herculean efforts, we are not violent people, but this effort needs it. We are fighting for the existence of Nigeria, the existence of Christians, the existence of a future for our youths and we must not relent in our efforts to press their necks whenever and wherever. However we must not lose sight of the price of this battle. Aso rock is the end goal and we will achieve it.

Read and digest the message in the image below, it should help you know you are on the right track. You are with the right candidate. Our support will give him victory. The naysayers will be disgraced and you will see how events in the coming months will disgrace them.

Peter Obi is our candidate, we have carried him this far even at great expense to our lean purses, but the journey is still long and ardous. Continue with your sensitization efforts offline. Meet people and play them his videos, tell them about our fight for a new Nigeria. Speak in the language they will understand, your efforts at one person a day will go a long way to make 10million votes in 2023.

I must tell you that we are in a position of advantage, we have the lead, they are panicking and attacking because they know that. Don't listen, press their necks always.

At the end, we will smile in 2023 because our children will have a foundation to build their own Nigeria on.

I am OBIDATTI

1 Like

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by SmellyNyash: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Better Useless APC

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
I thought ASUU said money isn't their problems All they want is for fg to agree to their utas bla bla

1 Like

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Ebubu3: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
lol .. Wetin be lautech ?? .. my oga,na state worse pass. It has been on record that state uni has striked more than any federal uni in Nigeria.
na only lautech be state university wey i sabi say them strike die. And it’s solely because they’re owned by two state governments so confusion dey on who should fund pass. Other state universities are owned by one state government and so issues are easier to address; besides the state governor is just 30mins away from school.

Lautech issue is due to dual ownership. It has been addressed as oyo state government is the sole owner now.
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by perfectsusanoo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
One lesson Nigeria has taught me: Only the masses attend tertiary Institutions here. 6 years and counting for a 5 years course. 3 hefty strikes plus covid.
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by phemmyfour: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
"To release".... Future impossible Tense
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by distincttechltd(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by paul100(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

I swear.My younger brother that attends Rivers State University just came back home.They are done for this semester.My guys in RSU that finish sec sch with me will be starting the yr4 2nd semester next month and i still dey yr3.It is well oooo.
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Onucs(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Black lie

FG de crase?

Na only promises dem dey use pay ASUU na
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Soulsymbol99: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu said buhari hv given then d nod 2 intervene in this ASUU issue undecided ASUU don turn champign tool angry
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Panda7(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
who is in abuja wrecking everyone
Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by donpata(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is fake news Sha. Ngiges propaganda said IF salaries are increased based on the committee report, it will cost Govt 1.2trn monthly on salaries and allowances of university staff. Mushroom journalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission In2 Petroleum Training Institute (pti).2011/2012 Forms Are On Sale Now / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Kogi State University Pre-degree 2013/2014 / Check Out This Two-seater Tricycle (KEKE) Constructed By A FUTA Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.