Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others (2433 Views)

Ekiti University Lifts Ban On ASUU, Others / People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FG To Release N1.12trn To ASUU, Others by Ebubu3: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
paul100:

I swear.My younger brother that attends Rivers State University just came back home.They are done for this semester.My guys in RSU that finish sec sch with me will be starting the yr4 2nd semester next month and i still dey yr3.It is well oooo.
I no go ever encourage anybody to go to federal again. That low school fees excuse na excuse to lure u and trap u with ASUU strikes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have A Look At My Gce Result And Give Me Ur Advise On Which Course To Read / 2012/2013 Uniport Merit List For First Choice / ASUU Unijos Vows To Continue Strike Despite Presidential Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.