Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages (20623 Views)

Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by NaijaCover(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Police in Kenya has arrested a woman who allegedly stabbed her husband to death during a fight over a mobile phone at a bar in Homa Bay county.

The Suspect, Cyndy Trinic, was arrested on Wednesday afternoon, July 13, after killing her 31-year-old husband identified as Charles Okoth Onyango.

Onyango was an employee of the county government of Homa Bay. He died at the scene after being seriously wounded on the chest.

According to witnesses, the deceased walked to the bar located along Homa Bay-Kendu Bay Road and ordered some drinks.

He was seated alone at a corner when a woman later joined him before she started drinking as well. It turned out that it was his Wife.

As both were drinking, an argument ensued between them. It is alleged that the suspect was asking for Onyango's mobile phone. Her intention was to read text messages that the deceased had been receiving.

But Onyango is reported to have declined to let go of this phone and instead began faulting the suspect for questioning him.

What started as a simple conversation between the couple later turned out to be a quarrel that attracted the attention of other people who were not interested in listening to their row.

Homa Bay town location Chief Joshua Ochogo, who confirmed the incident said the couple was acting under the influence of alcohol.

"They were drunk and their actions were controlled by alcohol," he said.

At the time the argument got to its peak, the woman withdrew a knife and stabbed Onyango on the chest.

She had carried the knife in her handbag and appeared to have been prepared to kill.

Mr Ochogo said the suspect stabbed the deceased once before he collapsed and died.

Homa Bay Sub county Police Commander Sammy Koskeyi said investigation into the incident is ongoing.

"The suspect is in custody as investigators look into what led to their disagreement," he said.

The body of the deceased was taken to Homa Bay County teaching and referral hospital mortuary.
Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/kenyan-woman-allegedly-stabs-her-husband-to-death-over-phone-text-messages.html

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Totilopussylick(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Only in Kenya tongue

After they will blame the innocent devil for their misfortune tongue tongue.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Zonefree(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Guys, text message kills... Let's go with calls now.

Spread the gospel.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by NaijaCover(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Only in Kenya tongue

After they will blame the innocent devil for their misfortune tongue tongue.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Totilopussylick(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Guys, text message kills... Let's go with calls now.

Spread the gospel.

My ex-girlfriend kept texting me even though she is married with a baby shocked tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Fashionista01(f): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. Stay away from toxic relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Zonefree(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

My ex-girlfriend kept texting me even though she is married with a baby shocked tongue
Discard her immediately. Don't be cheap, she got nothing to offer you again.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Cypress042(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Discard her immediately. Don't be cheap, she got nothing to offer you again.
You probably haven't noticed that married woman have the most cleanest pvs*y tongue

11 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Aboks(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Pussy holders and pussy niggas gone insane
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Zonefree(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
You probably haven't noticed that married woman have the most cleanest pvs*y tongue
God forbid I notice such sacrilege!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
No Heart at all, bloody criminal.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Godoverevery: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2022
That why I broke up with my ex fiancee.....Anger is a temporary madness.

Guys stay away from ladies with anger issues no matter how beautiful or lovely they are ooo.

She threw a charger at me one day that almost got me blind during an argument...I knew that day it was end of things even tho her uncle beg on her behalf.

People with anger issues rarely change.....it is just one red flag no one should ever ignore.

If a lady you intend dating has being in more than 4 failed relationship and she tells you all the guys were the problem my brother run for your life....don't even look back.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by havenz(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
The two things am only afraid of in this world and after this life is POVERTY and WOMAN.

The wages of marrying a wrong woman is DEATH.

20 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Dshocker(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Stevenson20: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Kenya and Zimbabwe
Two countries with weird news everytime

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by elganzar(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Okayy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Harrynight(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2022
cry

In a relationship, Text messages seems to be doing more harm than good.....

Calls is the real deal grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
This woman wicked! Why some women are so heartless i dont know. Maybe her husband hasn't been satisfying her needs in oza room. Lol Kenya too funny grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Obama, comman see your country Oh. She's known for weird news
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by inoki247: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Mak the court too sentence her to death by stabbing asap..
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by efjaydee(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Wahala..

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Dshocker:
Wahala no dey finish.

Why this didn’t make front page is still surprising
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by KingLarry04: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Kenya people don start again,
Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Alpharey: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Husband and wife drinking. That's a no no for me. You can take wifey to normal restaurant where she can take chicken and salad, soft drinks et al

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages by Nonexisting: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Delilah gender have now also turned to man killers, men beware. Gone are the days when they were just manipulators. These days, if you refuse to be manipulated, they kill you. Men, defend yourselves by every means possible because our lives matter. It's tough being a man around these abortionists child murderers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / NDLEA Freezes 600 Accounts, Seizes 249 Luxury Vehicles / Boy Set His Friend Ablaze Over Mobile Phone In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.