Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba (38715 Views)

Flooding: Man Lands Inside A Stagnant Water While Stepping Out In Ajah / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by jamiluusman: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlS3LW5n26U

An Oyinbo man has said people told him Nigeria is a dangerous place but still insisted to come over and see the country.

An interesting video showed him chilling with guys and 'speaking' Yoruba language at the Elegushi Beach, Lagos. He went to eat a plate of Jollof rice too and he said it is spicy.

He said there is more to Nigeria than the crime always reported in the western media.

62 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Make he try enter North he will understand better

jollof rice come dey hungry me

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by danjumaisah: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
You are right. There is more to Nigeria than what the West portrays.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by dangerousd071: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yes you must still be careful, kidnappers when them not they hear biko dey o!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by favourobaro90: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tell him to reach Aba...he will enjoy more

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Karlovych: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
embarassed Druggie's urchins shouldn't come across him, it will be tears and anguish.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Golan007: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
If he crosses Niger bridge...adieu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Flamethehussler: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
gentlestdude:
Make he try enter North he will understand better

jollof rice come dey hungry me
Make he go eat jellof rice with Boko boys

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by thesicilian: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Where he's coming from is probably more dangerous than Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by VeryWickedMan: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have no idea if Oyinbo skull works but I look forward to it

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by wiseone28: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeria is actually dangerous after 2014

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by TheFacelessMan: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thank God this video doesn't have the annoying narrative that comes before the video.

Most Nigerian bloggers do this.

A 2 minute video will have the blogger talking over for 1min 30 seconds and giving his unsolicited opinion before asking you to subscribe to his channel.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Supreme01: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Well not all places are dangerous

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by 40fy: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Thank God this video doesn't have the annoying narrative that comes before the video.

Most Nigerian bloggers do this.

A 2 minute video will have the blogger talking over for 1min 30 seconds and giving his unsolicited opinion before asking you to subscribe to his channel.

**TheFacelessMan!!!

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Vyzz: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2022
favourobaro90:
Tell him to reach Aba...he will enjoy more

And you think their are no white men in Aba bah?..

Me sef Don enter keke with one and he was payein dollars but the keke man no gree collect am.

Another guy had to pay for him

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by etrange: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2022
jamiluusman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlS3LW5n26U

An Oyinbo man has said people told him Nigeria is a dangerous place but still insisted to come over and see the country.

An interesting video showed him chilling with guys and 'speaking' Yoruba language at the Elegushi Beach, Lagos. He went to eat a plate of Jollof rice too and he said it is spicy.

He said there is more to Nigeria than the crime always reported in the western media.

Oyibo man lands in Lagos?

I don't really understand why Nigeria celebrates this kind of visits. A country as big as Nigeria with millions people, then one man comes from the West and it makes a headline. Funny thing is, such visitors mostly go to the rural places just to feed the narratives back home.

Anyway, I hope he enjoys his stay.

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Jollof15: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Druggie's urchins shouldn't come across him, it will be tears and anguish.

Thats it. This is definitley a new mental illness that must be documented!

I call it Tinubu Derangement Syndrome(TDS). Its a mental disorder prevalent in southern nigeria but especially in igboland, that compels one to mention tinubu or insult him in every setting and context, even when no one else mentioned him

Nigerian doctors must work to eradicate TDS, or the effects could be disastrous!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by phemmyfour: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Enter mainland, commot for Island

Last last...enter North
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2022
They misinformed you bro.Go to sane places in Lagos and avoid jungle areas filled with miscreants and you will love Lagos.

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Emirates10: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Naija Na your mate before
Lol...
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by MITCHELL96: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022

Nigerians go dey see am like god because he's white,
But, if we go there now, they'll take us as second class citizen(s)

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by IgweOfNnewi: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
He should go to Igbo land and see if those that threatened the British envoy and pastor kumuyi will not cannibalise him and throw his head on the street with a note.

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by MyExpression(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Y
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
danjumaisah:
You are right. There is more to Nigeria than what the West portrays.
The west didnt portray anything. In fact your shennanigans are under reported by the west

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Rexymania(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
I love seeing things like this... grin
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Justinlean02(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Welcome whitey, enjoy your stay but don't get too comfortable grin

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Wintertime: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2022
H

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer