Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) (531 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The GOD Of CHOSEN Storms Lagos This Weekend!! / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Power as of Old is Live again!! This time around it is in Maryland, USA.

Join GOD'S Servant, Pst Lazarus Muoka for a Generational life changing Encounter, in a Program titled " GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU"

VENUE: CHOSEN NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
5823, ALLENTOWN WAY TEMPLE HILLS, MARYLAND 20748, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Date: Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th July, 2022
Time: 8AM Daily

Ministering Live: God's Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka

No matter the Sicknesses, troubles, pains , Depression or whatever that has ravaged your life. You are Guaranteed to Have an Encounter with GOD that will turn your Sorrows to Joy.

Genuie Salvation, Healing, Deliverances and Breaking of bondages is Guaranteed.

GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by Johnflowey1738(f): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by Bluntguy: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
You sure say no be you dey command traffic for the second picture so?
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jokers !

Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
I trust their K9 dogs to calm this storm

Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by gaby(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Clownish reflective jackets...
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Amen
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2022
How is the God of chosen different from the Gods of RCCG, Catholics and Cherubim?

I do hear some say God of Adeboye, God of Babalola, etc. Do they have a separate God?
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by Mikefrik(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
No. It's the same God. We serve one God. But, they all have different convenants with God through their walk of faith with Him. Remember Abraham in the bible? He had a convenant with God. God said to him "walk with me and I'll make you a father of all nations" he did and became the father of all nations. So imagine God saying walk with me and death or sickness or lack would be far from you and your generation or walk with me and enjoy favour, all these are convenents activated in our walk with God. So when you hear God of bishop oyedepo or God of Apostle Joshua Selman, it means there is a particular convenant they all have with God that makes them enjoy certain graces or grace of God.

1 Like

Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by chidi500(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2022
Mad people church. Jaga jaga church.
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by famozine1: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
AntiChristian:
How is the God of chosen different from the Gods of RCCG, Catholics and Cherubim?

I do hear some say God of Adeboye, God of Babalola, etc. Do they have a separate God?
Let me make it short for instance u gave birth to three children and there names are Victor,wisdom and faith so if someone calls u daddy Victor, daddy wisdom or daddy faith is he referring to different person
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by AntiChristian: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
famozine1:

Let me make it short for instance u gave birth to three children and there names are Victor,wisdom and faith so if someone calls u daddy Victor, daddy wisdom or daddy faith is he referring to different person

The example you gave is understandable. But did God give birth to chosen too cos I hear God of chosen?

And those who worship the God of chosen will never say God of Adeboye, Oyedepo or Babalola.

Seems each denomination has its preferred God and son.
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by famozine1: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

The example you gave is understandable. But did God give birth to chosen too cos I hear God of chosen?

And those who worship the God of chosen will never say God of Adeboye, Oyedepo or Babalola.

Seems each denomination has its preferred God and son.
Actually if I should say d truth u re right and I think d problem comes from d leaders but for someone who follows Christ not d pastors knows that d pastors server same God. That's why in Christianity some times if d pastor fall due to temptations many will also fall with him
Note don't allow ur pastor to read Bible for u all d time u too Try and read it urself thanks
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by brightDdon(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Power as of Old is Live again!! This time around it is in Maryland, USA.

Join GOD'S Servant, Pst Lazarus Muoka for a Generational life changing Encounter, in a Program titled " GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU"

VENUE: CHOSEN NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
5823, ALLENTOWN WAY TEMPLE HILLS, MARYLAND 20748, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Date: Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th July, 2022
Time: 8AM Daily

Ministering Live: God's Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka

No matter the Sicknesses, troubles, pains , Depression or whatever that has ravaged your life. You are Guaranteed to Have an Encounter with GOD that will turn your Sorrows to Joy.

Genuie Salvation, Healing, Deliverances and Breaking of bondages is Guaranteed.

GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

Brother,,please I need to talk to you
This is my contact: 09028305441
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2022
I am only available on whatsapp and I can't find your number on whatsapp. Check my ID . You will see my whatsapp contact there.
brightDdon:

Brother,,please I need to talk to you
This is my contact: 09028305441
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by brightDdon(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
I am only available on whatsapp and I can't find your number on whatsapp. Check my ID . You will see my whatsapp contact there.

Ok.
Re: The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) by brightDdon(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Can't find your contact
Here is my WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Atheists / Question To The Christians From A Muslim / Spring Fertilty Rites Of Child Sacrifice Ignites Storms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.