Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,902 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom (1509 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
"Never allow the Pain of effort deprived you of the Unending Rewards of Success"
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2022
How to Ethically Achieve all you Desire in Life : Start taking action on Opportunities
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
If you are btw 20-35 and You are still not taking action on the opportunity life is presenting you now.

You are setting yourself to beg your way through life, face rejection from society and become miserable

Quit Playing Safe

You got Dreams to Achieve Mate
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2022
If your current situation makes you depressed and it appears you are going to end the year bad(or even worst) than you started

It time to start taking Big Risk

Learn a skill
Start a Business
Pay for Mentorship

Just do something to change things...There is no Other Way Out
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Everybody: Making Money Online is Hard

Ordinary Guy: Open mail to receive credit alert of 200k for digital product sold

If you are not Experiencing this ... it's simple Your Choice
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Your 9-5s is not your Limitation

Use it to build other areas of your life: side business, skills etc
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
"You don't need Motivation, You need to be angry with Poverty and Your Current Level"
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Building a profitable business requires you taking opportunities as they present themselve]

c: But can't I wait for the right time

m: Absolute No... Unless you want Sapa to show you Shege
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2022
This Year...

Many People Lost their Homes

Many people lost their Jobs

Many people lost their Lives

Many people died of Hunger

If they cared they would provide jobs, assist in improving the standard of living and provide quality support

But they don't

So stop making excuses
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2022
One word you must never accept in Life if you desire Success is

SETTLING

Never, ever, ever Settle...That is How the Poor Think
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
You have two options when it comes to building a sustainable businesses online

1. Commit 5 Years to learning and figuring things out

2. Learn from someone who has the Results you desire and save yourself Time from struggling
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2022
I feel bad for children who will grow up in Poverty 10 years from Now...

... because someone was Waiting for the Right Time
... because someone decided to Make Excuses
... because someone felt Things will become better with taking action.
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Knowledge is principal and when right knowledge is acquired...it removes guess work and provides a predicatable system for you to Achieve Success.
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your Next Level is Tied to the Action you take Today
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Here is it:

I know you are smart maybe even more than most people you know...

...but your major struggle has been learning how to make money legit and succeeding.

Sounds like you ...I left a link in the first post for you
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
The reality where you have everything you desire exist (Well...in your mind)

I am sure you dream about it everyday

However the obstacle to Achieving is your Inaction.

Not the economy
Not your Village People
Not even that Friend that didn't lend you money

Cos nobody is interested in your Excuses, so take action and silence them with your Success
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2022
This is one of the most real statement that was ever spoken:

My people suffer for the lack of Knowledge

Which implies my people are

❌Poor because they lack knowledge
❌Working hard but don't see results because they lack knowledge
❌Running all around because they lack knowledge
Re: Been a 9-5 is No Longer Safe and You don't have to wait a Lifetime for Freedom by ManuelB: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Smart People : It's Too Expensive, I can't Afford it

Action Takers : How much time will this save for me in the future

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Username? / The Monetary Value Of Nairaland / Survey On Nairaland Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.