Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun (37292 Views)

For Catfish Fish Farmers / Fish Farmers School / Profit Oriented Fish Farmers This Is For You! Affordable Extruder Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by budaatum: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Globad:

Good point. Hope ignorant people won't start to attack you

Of course they have, lol.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by staga: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
darediamond:

At some series of Levels Bro, School is a SCAM!!

This is why the black man is always a slave to a white man.

Industrialized societies take schooling and education very seriously. China's university entrance exam was introduced in 1977 after Mao Tsetung's useless cultural revolution experiment that impoverished the country. Guess who that first set that took that exam produced? The current president Xi Jinping and his deputy.

Go to India. Their university entrance exam and the exam taken to enter into their prestigious IT colleges are so competitive, some students commit suicide when they fail to get in. That's how serious they view those exams. India is today the world's IT destination and number 1 producer of pharmacological products in the world.

But the dumb millennial Nigerians who believe schooling is useless will follow MC Oluomo (whose kids are all schooling abroad ooo) to shout "who certificate help?" Yet you millennials will use products developed by the educational systems of China, India and America (smartphones and computer gadgets) to be scamming people and doing Yahoo Yahoo globally, but still say schooling is useless. Slaves will always be slaves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by budaatum: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2022

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by 2loadedguy: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
budaatum:

Can someone please teach these people about insurance instead of them expecting government bailouts!
Ignorance is killing a lot of you. Do you know that even your third party car insurance works if it's genuine ? I have used it to claim payment countless times when I get bashed. Majority of Nigerians have this it doesn't work mentality and then get shortchanged. Importers insure goods of billions on vessels and gets paid for damages if it happens how much more 500m.
If I am the government I won't give them a dime to teach them a lesson. How can you be doing business on perishable goods without insurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by budaatum: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Meajor:
I know there is a day all my friends will go away so I party away.... Na because of issues like be why them teach us of insurance for school and one idiooot go come dey say school na scam

staga:

Industrialized societies take schooling and education very seriously. China's university entrance exam was introduced in 1977 after Mao Tsetung's useless cultural revolution experiment that impoverished the country. Guess who that first set that took that exam produced? The current president Xi Jinping and his deputy.

Go to India. Their university entrance exam and the exam taken to enter into their prestigious IT colleges are so competitive, some students commit suicide when they fail to get in. That's how serious they view those exams. India is today the world's IT destination and number 1 producer of pharmacological products in the world.

But the dumb millennial Nigerians who believe schooling is useless will follow MC Oluomo (whose kids are all schooling abroad ooo) to shout "who certificate help?" Yet you millennials will use products developed by the educational systems of China, India and America (smartphones and computer gadgets) to be scamming people and doing Yahoo Yahoo globally, but still say schooling is useless. Slaves will always be slaves.

1000 likes each for the 2 of you.

1 Like

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Tomek09(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Chai. May sakpa no near una
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by darediamond(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
staga:

Oga, calm down. At some levels I said. And that means you do not limit yourself to the dictation of anyone before you can design and develop anything. Education is not about those high sounding academically titles at all anywhere in the World. I for one would see you as Educated if you are Tactical, Logical and Technical in your reasoning and DOINGS. Those 3 makes you become a Researcher who creates Solutions to problems with series of avaible resources.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Olayetan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ijebu ode road right now...

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Olayetan(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
maasoap:
N500 million! People would just be mentioning exaggerated amount of money once they suffered loss or damages. Why?
Sorry for your loss though.

No mind them, they wan cash out na.

1 Like

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Benwallt(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
500million? Haba! Na only him dey supply Nigeria fish?

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by aktolly54(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Johnrake69:
Sad. Hopefully they have insurance.

Don't venture into any business in Nigeria without thinking of insurance.

I can't even drive my car without comprehensive insurance. Life here is hard try as much as possible to protect what you have. There's no safety net in Nigeria.

My friend had an accident with my car luckily I had comprehensive insurance. I spent 300K to fix the car. The insurance company paid me 245K while the premium I paid was 105K for one year coverage.

It's part of financial intelligence we must imbibe to help us grow economically.

If you have a family as a man take life assurance policy. If anything happens to you your family doesn't have to depend on the benevolence of your family members or your friends to pay school fees and other bills. Take charge of your finances.
life insurance, how does it work?
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by YeyeGbami: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
jmoore:

Nigeria insurance na scam

Na to burn am remain like that.

1 Like

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by seun70(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Does insurance really work in Nigeria?

Yes, insurance does work in Nigeria. People just refused to grow and learn how to share both the risk involved in business and a bit of their profit (premium paid to the insurance company.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by pelmart: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Revolution2022:

Yes, Insurance works and NOT JUST WORK, it pays and gives peace of mind.

My question is, Do you have one?? Definitely NO, get an insurance plan and Stop living in Iron Age of ignorance & Rumors
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Kagd10: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Didn't they net their ponds?
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by uuzba(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2022
budaatum:

There are reputable insurance companies in Nigeria. Do your research before signing up.
Of course people like you will NEVER show the reputable source.
It's only to condemn others losses that your know.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by budaatum: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2022
uuzba:

Of course people like you will NEVER show the reputable source.
It's only to condemn others losses that your know.

Read the thread. I along with many others have provided reputable sources for you to go and investigate for yourself.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by dragunov: 2:07am On Jul 16, 2022
budaatum:

Can someone please teach these people about insurance instead of them expecting government bailouts!

Insurance doesn't work in Nigeria.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Comedian2019: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Just imagine having this kind of money and still investing in Naija. No be juju be that
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by etrange: 3:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Revolution2022:

Yes, it does; especially at the corporate level. When I was in Nigeria, I never for once repaired my car with my money after a crash. Insurance always did the repairs.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Bbdiyya: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I promise you that Obi will make sure food is surplus in the country, good road, rail and resuscitation of Nigeria Airways. Nigeria will grow to be the best economy destination in Africa thereby taking back the mantra Giant of Africa. 3Million per month for all professor if we can support him. That's why they have started having sleepless night because of Obi and Obidient people. You think it's a child play for Afenifere to declare for Obi, you think it's a child play for Simon Ekpa to stop sit at home and become Obidient, you think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu didn't see the future to have commanded all Nigerian youths for Obi. At the mention of LP, other parties become jittery. Enough is enough, all old cargos and drug barons must retire from politics by fire by force.
You promised us? Wonder shall never end! we're still shocked by the series of promises made by APC. So, don't start your own.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by sslcrypt: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2022
budaatum:

You no say.

https://nsiainsurance.com/agric-insurance-company-in-lagos-nigeria

https://www.leadway.com/agric-insurance/

https://nem-insurance.com/article/Agricultural-Insurance

All of you are just talking like that crap works. I wish I could snap the pictures of files containing loan application that have not been responded for over 4 years. Approval rates of loans 10% is failure and not a something you should dance on
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Snitch24(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Water carry fish go?!
E carry am go where the owner no know
It's a pity
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by harmargedon: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Water carry fish go?!
niggas on the other end would be arranging their nets and pots at the same time.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by caye(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I promise you that Obi will make sure food is surplus in the country, .

YOU ARE DE-MARKETING THIS MAN.
HE IS NOT A god, and Nigeria is one of the most complex and slave-holding countries on the world.
At least use small wisdom.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by somehow: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2022
staga:

You forgot to include one vital point, these countries designed their own educational system according to their interest and belief systems. Didn't stick to what colonisers gave them.
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Pootle: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Revolution2022:

no they dont...rather insure youself
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Vix805: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2022
you can only imagine the look on their faces when they visit the sites where their sources of livelihood used to be . devastation.

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by bfn1: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Yes, of course.

I've won a couple of claims in times past.

Just be ready to slug it out with their Loss Adjusters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by Wwwq: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Really
Re: Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun by ALFADOS(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Water carry fish go?!
No na fish follow water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) / The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.