Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) (84365 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by favour32(m): 3:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Who nor know, nai go underestimate the power of extreme hunger.
Hunger dey Nigeria,the headquarters of poverty in the world.

Rest in peace hungerbad.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stop having kids you can’t take care of.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Moh247: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
shocked

Useless shameless drug addict ...

6k a night, 3k per sex and you haven't invested in any business

Some well educated career people don't make 10k a day and they would never sell their diginity

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by kenzysmith: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
This is sad, poverty has forced so many of these young girls into prostitution
poverty is not an excuse explosion of gbola is d main purpose
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stallionhorse:
But truth be told.. Smally them sweet pass!!

I swear..
Especially when you start dey hit them with your big prick.. dt painful cry as you manhandle that cunt is what those so called mature and fat idiots can't offer..
And when you set smally for doggy.. e go dey hit her like say you wn use your prick take commot her intestines from back..
I envy these Abokis that marry small girls.. Dem dey enjoy fresh and tight Pussy..
D closest thing to it for a southerner is fucvkin a sec school girl(s)

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Omniman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
angry
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Gkay1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
North and evil na 5 & 6
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Olamicwoto: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unda age no dey northern state na, from one year old their moda don dey finger their virgina
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
OVB123:
Hunger has made alot of girls to throw away their dignity. God help this country.

Hunger is not an excuse

Same excuse Yahoo fraudsters use. If it were hunger, Yemenis and Indians should account for the highest fraudsters and prostitutes!

Hunger is just a cheap excuse!

If it were hunger, people won’t be traveling abroad to go do same fraud!

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Webgraphicvideo: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Very bad
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
I won't blame them cuz if poverty do you something ba.. especially when you don't have a helper cry
Government should please come to their aid
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
sad Even the pipu that carry kettles to wash their preek dey cal those teens after office hours to do it.If nan lie, u should go to their State government Ministry/secretariat of NO WORK and see them disguised like tuwo shinkafi/masara sellers.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by ultimateprof: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dirty things!
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by patrickcollins: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

This girls are actually Christian girls
okay did u interface with all d girls to actually come out with this conclusion or were u a regular customer at the said place
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by condralbedez: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
The oldest trade ,ashawo can nver be abolished.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Threesha(f): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is not news, the North is known for this for a long time, it's usually not in the open or public knowledge

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Changing this has to start from the religious houses. If you know, you know, those girls are so religious that they'll stop and go pray once it's prayer time, then continue after prayer.

It's very easy to recognise them, once you see them with kohl and HEAVY makeup, na them be that, plus they walk in group of twos/threes. It's not actually a hidden thing, as I haven't seen anyone punished or shamed in the society for being with the girls. Even the girls themselves are very loud mouthed about it... In that Hausa tone, "aiiiiiiiiiiii, akweeeeiiiiiii, keiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Them full Lafia for Nasarawa, although their headquarters seem to be Nasarawa Toto

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
odave:
This is bad, prostitution is one of the oldest profession, found in almost all cultures, even in the biblical times but involving the underage girls is bad!

Thanks to the state of the nation sha

N1 would be $1 (now at 500+)
Petrol would sell for N40/ltr (now at 180+, diesel 900+)
Good road, uninterrupted power supply, employment, security, for where?

They all lost their voices!

It is well

, this gentleman has thrown a challenge to you and your darling daddy
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Ebubu3: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
odave:
This is bad, prostitution is one of the oldest profession, found in almost all cultures, even in the biblical times but involving the underage girls is bad!

Thanks to the state of the nation sha

N1 would be $1 (now at 500+)
Petrol would sell for N40/ltr (now at 180+, diesel 900+)
Good road, uninterrupted power supply, employment, security, for where?

They all lost their voices!

It is well
You didn’t add insecurity and muslim Muslim ticket. Voting out APC next year is a MUST
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Gandollar(f): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
braimeddy:
The core reasons most of these girls go into prostitution is that they are just lazy. Thereby spreading their legs for them to make money with ease.
True bro.
And once they start making the money, stopping becomes very difficult until they meet their Waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by LollySeaSide: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
floss:
OP is correct, during my NYSC days I served in Bauchi State, my PPA was in a School in Bayan Gari...I can confirm all the OP said
No wonder you almost didn't leave Bayan Gari.
You lied to your uncle that you were carrying out a project.
So it was smallie puusiee you were fucckingg!
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Mikebj: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bayangari my area, omo there are lots of girls there, just informed me if you are interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.