Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) (84367 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by uptownemmygee(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hausa olosho
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by LollySeaSide: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
floss:

We were there together, seems you forget easily...you remember that hot afternoon when your aunt called when you were going for second round with Amina
Amina was so sweet!
Damn!!
Plus she told me I fuckedd her much better than you did.
Did you know that Aishatu was with me that night that you called her and she told you she was at her granny's?
I gave it to her gbas gbos gbis.
That's why she dumped you bro!!
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by ParpahSeventy: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

Read the post again. North is not equal to Muslim.
Why is it that whenever Nigerians want to type sh*t online they will say "read again".
What is there to read again comrade?
If north is not equal Muslim does the population of Christians in northern Nigeria close to half that of Muslims?
An article about prostitution is posted drawing attention of the public to what's going thereby making a way for possible changes and you lots want to make it all about religion.
The article posted carries people with names pointing to both Christian and Islamic origin.
The religion is not the problem, in parts of northern Nigeria there are brothels with loads of girls who come from Christian and Islamic backgrounds.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Bfly: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
What is life without enigma.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by TheOgaBoss: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

These girls are actually Christian girls
what makes them christian girls? So to ur deluded mind anyone who is not a Muslim automatically is a Christian.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by FreeIgboho: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

Nothing like poverty if these girls want to be useful they are can but they choose to be prostitutes, even some oloshos way get work still dey do runz because they feel it gives them cool money , ashawo is a thing of mindset and quick money syndrome.

fman:
Ashawo runs in the blood.
Poverty is just an excuse

kenzysmith:
poverty is not an excuse explosion of gbola is d main purpose

fman:
Ashawo runs in the blood.
Poverty is just an excuse
[/quote

[quote author=Tycyborg post=114836383]
I have seen girls do menial jobs and so on... Why didn't they go into prostitution cos they are poor...

These are UNDERAGE GIRLS!! They are too young, someone else makes the choice!
So if an aunt or grandma commands her to be “nice” to a certain uncle so they’ll have something for dinner, it’s not poverty??

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Bigchristo22(m): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2022
dre11:
How brothel owners encourage them to remain in illicit trade —Hisbah boss

https://thenationonlineng.net/inside-bauchis-underage-prostitution-ring/
Naija situation currently go humble you lol
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by edego2up(m): 4:20am On Jul 18, 2022
This thing no be poverty, it's runs in the blood check am na .
Prostitution is a way of catching fun to SOME of them while to OTHERS it's pare group influence
But for some they want to live big make fast money
Do you think that some of them don't have a catering parents?

If you say it is poverty, is it poverty that course the Men to patronize them?
The answer is no

I have seen pastors children native doctor's, professor's and wealthy people children in prostitution.in some cases the father will disown the child

Waywardness is not as a result of poverty even if she be married or even give her the very best care she will still Dodge to collect one round
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2022
22o62021:
Ashawo house full everywhere
People fail to understand that religion doesn't determine it. Even in Saudi Arabia, the sex and pedophilia, and homosexuality is to the roof. The act transcends religion.
It stems from poor parenting and devious inclinations.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Johnkay225: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2022
This is really sad. Poverty has caused a lot of damage to our people. Give birth to children you can train , most of these rubbish people will still not agree , They keep churning out children who in turn become prostitutes and the males rogues .. And the useless men who patronise these sex workers especially these underage children, I no even know wetin I wan tell Una... The government is irresponsible,please don't contribute to the madness by your lifestyle..
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Uncircumcised hypocrites. They don't have any penal law for pimps who hurt underaged, but the would lock up someone who drinks beer or kill someone who says anything about their Muhammad
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by floss(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Amina was so sweet!
Damn!!
Plus she told me I fuckedd her much better than you did.
Did you know that Aishatu was with me that night that you called her and she told you she was at her granny's?
I gave it to her gbas gbos gbis.
That's why she dumped you bro!!
Thank God she did, cos it made me give my life to Christ.
Won't you do the same?
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2022
The effect of littering so many children in d north.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by wittytezzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
It will increase if they refused to vote Obi.

Mumu. Underage prostitution is even more prevalent in Obi's southeast
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by wittytezzy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
bizzibodi:
The effect of littering so many children in d north.

Na South no get prostitutes naw. �
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
wittytezzy:

Mumu. Underage prostitution is even more prevalent in Obi's southeast

Says someone his region can't stand without us and a person from poor tribe. Our poverty never reach like your people to have underage girls hustling when our girls are far enlightened than your backward out of school children. The joke is on you.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Kyari79(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
i is related to their parents or guardians
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by wittytezzy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Says someone his region can't stand without us and a person from poor tribe. Our poverty never reach like your people to have underage girls hustling when our girls are far enlightened than your backward out of school children. The joke is on you.

You don't even know where I am from mo.ron
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
wittytezzy:

You don't even know where I am from mo.ron

No matter where you from son. As long as it's Nigeria you are nobody to us.

Get Lost.
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Tycyborg(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeIgboho:

I will not drag with you because you are entitled to your opinion but you are talking like you are not living in Nigeria and if you are not, I will like you to live in Nigeria for like 1 month especially in the ghetto side now you will understand better.
Let me give you an example of a true live event... It happens at oshodi, magoluku to be precise.
A young girl lives with her father and the mother is dead... She had 3 junior siblings but what happens is the father is always busy to fend for them all trying to send them to school and all by riding a bike and he is trying so whenever he is not around he puts the eldest in charge because she is 16 years and can at least guild the younger ones when he is not around.
He always buys what he knew he could afford. Like got the girl an android phone cos he knew others are using phone so she wouldn't look outside.
To cut the story short... The father caught her little daughter entering this certain hotel at akiniku street. He followed and demanded to see the child but hotel rules kept him outside, so he waited till they were done and later the child was about to go home and he started fighting the guy who brought her but the guy ran away and later prounce on the girl on the street. People were angry that why should he beat a girl and they intervened... they asked questions holding the man so he won't run away. He explained about how he tried to fend for the children and how he always satsfy his girl and the younger one so such won't happen but it's like he wasted his effort. When they ask the girl why she decided to come to the hotel... She started with she wanted to use an iphone and her mates are using iphone and her father got her an android she said lot of bullshitt too... Now tell me is that poverty too or not being contented?
We weren't rich but we know what contented with whatever you have means.
The problem with this country is we don't want to accept the blame but always shift the goal post to suit our need even if it's bad
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Segzy22: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
dre11:
How brothel owners encourage them to remain in illicit trade —Hisbah boss

https://thenationonlineng.net/inside-bauchis-underage-prostitution-ring/
Bad
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by FreeIgboho: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Tycyborg:

I will not drag with you because you are entitled to your opinion but you are talking like you are not living in Nigeria and if you are not, I will like you to live in Nigeria for like 1 month especially in the ghetto side now you will understand better.
Let me give you an example of a true live event... It happens at oshodi, magoluku to be precise.
A young girl lives with her father and the mother is dead... She had 3 junior siblings but what happens is the father is always busy to fend for them all trying to send them to school and all by riding a bike and he is trying so whenever he is not around he puts the eldest in charge because she is 16 years and can at least guild the younger ones when he is not around.
He always buys what he knew he could afford. Like got the girl an android phone cos he knew others are using phone so she wouldn't look outside.
To cut the story short... The father caught her little daughter entering this certain hotel at akiniku street. He followed and demanded to see the child but hotel rules kept him outside, so he waited till they were done and later the child was about to go home and he started fighting the guy who brought her but the guy ran away and later prounce on the girl on the street. People were angry that why should he beat a girl and they intervened... they asked questions holding the man so he won't run away. He explained about how he tried to fend for the children and how he always satsfy his girl and the younger one so such won't happen but it's like he wasted his effort. When they ask the girl why she decided to come to the hotel... She started with she wanted to use an iphone and her mates are using iphone and her father got her an android she said lot of bullshitt too... Now tell me is that poverty too or not being contented?
We weren't rich but we know what contented with whatever you have means.
The problem with this country is we don't want to accept the blame but always shift the goal post to suit our need even if it's bad

cheesy Why did you erase my post??
Well, here it is again:
These are UNDERAGE GIRLS!! They are too young, someone else makes the choice!
So if an aunt or grandma commands her to be “nice” to a certain uncle so they’ll have something for dinner, it’s not poverty??

Typical case of blaming the victim. As if she raised herself. And many of these girls are not even 16. See the circumstances the girl was raised in. Do you know what she had been forced/fooled into doing previously??
Watch these two videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jzxngBfN2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJa-3ipGpJ4
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Tycyborg(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeIgboho:

cheesy Why did you erase my post??
Well, here it is again:

Typical case of blaming the victim. As if she raised herself. And many of these girls are not even 16. See the circumstances the girl was raised in. Do you know what she had been forced/fooled into doing previously??
Watch these two videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jzxngBfN2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJa-3ipGpJ4

I didn't erase your previous comment. I clicked on quote and the one you typed just vanished... Thought it was an error.
I understand some are forced into it and some are played by people who brought them but why are they still there? If I was taken to a state for job and I saw it's not what I intended to do... First is to find an escape route not staying there and blaming. We are human not animals... The difference between human and animals is thinking... They didn't use gun nor chain her down... If they actually don't like it they would have one way or the other escaped. But rather they were there for years and saying they tricked them. If they were chained or not allowed to see outside like in a prison I understand but ashawo do have one way or the other to move outside or to go and buy things why didn't they escape or after escaping go to the police to report or rather seek help from people on the road to give them tfare home to where they came from...? I believe in life we have choices and it's only when we get caught doing something bad is when we push blames. Mind you I am not saying blaming is right but ... Blame or no blame the truth still remain the truth
Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by FreeIgboho: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Tycyborg:

I didn't erase your previous comment. I clicked on quote and the one you typed just vanished... Thought it was an error.
I understand some are forced into it and some are played by people who brought them but why are they still there? If I was taken to a state for job and I saw it's not what I intended to do... First is to find an escape route not staying there and blaming. We are human not animals... The difference between human and animals is thinking... They didn't use gun nor chain her down... If they actually don't like it they would have one way or the other escaped. But rather they were there for years and saying they tricked them. If they were chained or not allowed to see outside like in a prison I understand but ashawo do have one way or the other to move outside or to go and buy things why didn't they escape or after escaping go to the police to report or rather seek help from people on the road to give them tfare home to where they came from...? I believe in life we have choices and it's only when we get caught doing something bad is when we push blames. Mind you I am not saying blaming is right but ... Blame or no blame the truth still remain the truth

My brother, these are CHILDREN. That’s why there is such a thing as age of consent. Not only that, once a child has been taught and conditioned to know how easy it is to make 20k by spreading her legs, why would she choose to hawk pure water all day long to make 5k??

1 Like

Re: Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) by Tycyborg(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
FreeIgboho:

My brother, these are CHILDREN. That’s why there is such a thing as age of consent. Not only that, once a child has been taught and conditioned to know how easy it is to make 20k by spreading her legs, why would she choose to hawk pure water all day long to make 5k??

You have a valid point though but it still boils down to greed... When we are growing up. How parent do give us rules on how to look away from things that are not ours... Like begging for food even if you are hungry or stealing or borrowing... But some of my neighbors children will still do it while others will stay away... We are young too but we at least know what they call greed.
But I got your point on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.