Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why You Should Stop Paying Attention To Bad News For Your Sanity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why You Should Stop Paying Attention To Bad News For Your Sanity (223 Views)

Sanity Is When You Are In Love With Yourself,... / Sanity Is Deception / 7 Things You Should Stop Expecting From Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Paying Attention To Bad News For Your Sanity by thekokofacts: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Found this article informative.
No copyright intended.

Copied an excerpts from the article:

In the financial market, one of the historic techniques to destabilize a market is to create ‘fud’ – fear of uncertainty and doubts. This strategy works very well in all spheres of life.

Everyday, the world is bombarded with bad news constantly gushed through television and the internet.

The government, media and corporations use it to manipulate the masses.

They are like the Bulls in the market. They introduce and amplify one distraction or another to create unsettling feelings and bias on the Bears who are the large populace for their selfish interests.

Over the years I have struggled with my sanity as my social media timeline was flooded with news, gossip and headlines of crisis and disasters here and there. So recently...

Really a great insight, worths reading

Source: https://opdato.com/why-you-should-stop-paying-attention-to-bad-news/

Re: Why You Should Stop Paying Attention To Bad News For Your Sanity by Alphafeezay(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2022
I consciously try to evade bad news or depressing stories especially in the mornings.

A colleague always bring her phone to show me some bad news and I had to tell her to stop reading or watching such.
Let us always look at the brighter side of life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ingredients Of An Irresistible Marketing Contents / The Crown - Feather's Stories / Joining A Book (literary) Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.