Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile (4907 Views)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by kumbhuru: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

And you have confirmed what I said.

Go back to school and stop harassing internet users with your bold and defiant brainlessness.

My last word to you
Old hag, you keep embarrassing your lineage with every additional post you make, I'd be riled with disgust if I was to be related to you.
You can run and call on the mods to ban Cos that's your forte.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

Ofcourse na, usually I see people campaigning for this trans thing on NL for years, and I also others asking them if they are trans or if they will allow their kids to be trans. Then they keep ignoring the question like they don't see it. Some people have sworn to always be on the woke side of life. Anything woke, they are ready to support it. Whether it make sense or not.
I ordinarily would have had a more elaborate response to this, but as the atmosphere has become heated as a result of these comments, make I downshift.

I will however still say this though;

Trying to remain on the "woke" side of life regardless of sensibilities, is most usually a consequence of some deep-seated inferiority complex — that pervasive idea that being an African who embodies African ideals is archaic, and as such any/every ideology being espoused & promoted by the west must be better.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by CountVersailles(f): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Paxlovid:
I have a question for you. When a trans man gives birth at the hospital, who's the baby's mother?
Why is that necessary? Sometimes the best mums are not even biological related to the subject.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by kayperry: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

For someone who know absolutely nothing about me, except that I wasn’t born in America, you seem to quite often find a way to talk about my migration as if it’s a personal offense to you, time and time again.

You need to figure out what’s going on in your life that has you obsessed about that.

Ok confession time,@ offense i doubt buh honestly its mindboggling, that despite living in diaspora plus all that exposure that comes with living in a developed country your reasoning and mindset is 2nd to average nigerian gurlz. Smh
sometimes when i see people put you on same mentions as pocohantas, ishilove & mango, i laugh, why?? can a coco give a diverse view undecided
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
kayperry:

Ok confession time,@ offense i doubt buh honestly its mindboggling, that despite living in diaspora plus all that exposure that comes with living in a developed country your reasoning and mindset is 2nd to average nigerian gurlz. Smh
sometimes when i see people put you on same mentions as pocohantas, ishilove & mango, i laugh, why?? can a coco give a diverse view undecided
The irony. Is my mindset supposed to be better than the average Nigerian girl because I live abroad?

Is it because…gasp…you think being abroad makes one more exposed? I want to understand the basis of your comment. Do you feel foolish for this comment?

Never mind, I don’t think you have that much introspection.

When y’all expose your foolishness you don’t even seem to know it. Black men who espouse deep self hate in their preference for white/light skin women talking about inferiority complex. Would be amusing if it wasn’t pathetic.

Projection upon projection.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
gringrin

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
One reason I think they have been given so much power is because of the money big pharma (major multinational companies) make from their hormones sales to trans and medical care given to those who physically transition.
Trans hormone therapy costs quite abit if used for a few years.

I can't think of any other reason why this madness has become so accepted in the many western countries. Maybe too much liberal thinking led to this. I don't know.

Trans people don't even pose so much of a threat to biological men as much as they do to women. Women are really going through hell in US and Europe because of transgenderism. Transwomen act like psychotic entitled lunatics and demand that they must be allowed access to women's prisons and women's hostels and women's shelters and in a lot of cases, they sue to get their way. Some prisons allow dangerous convicted male prisoners to stay in female prisons just because they identify as women. Women's shelters and public bathrooms have become free for all, any man can easily wear a wig and dress and walk into them, There have been many cases of sexual assault and sexual harassment by these men who were granted access to women's private spaces against the biological women there.

Or is their claiming to be lesbians and demanding that actual lesbians date and sleep with them if not they are trans phobic?

Or their forcing their way into women's sports (Mia Thomas, Fallon fox etc) that went into women's sports and had a clearly unfair advantage over the women they were competing against.

Or their language that erases women and reduces women to body parts and body functions eg uterus havers instead of women, menstruating people instead of women, birthing bodies instead of mothers, non-men, birthing parent, chest-feeders, womb owners etc. That's why I see women who support them as airheads and idiots. And unfortunately, many women still support them and validate their madness inspite of the crap they dish to women on a daily basis.

You make a very compelling argument. Are you a lawyer? You write beautifully well too

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

The funniest part of this whole discourse are Nigerians who move abroad for a 2 year postgraduate and start forming support for all this groups. In my head, I am like ahn ahn, Amaka you that just travelled 2 months ago, you have started adding rainbow flags to your BIO and preaching support for trans. They want to feel among & quickly throw their culture away to the dirt just to feel westernised.

A big reason why I can never bring up my kids in the US, their legs are never going close to that country. Europeans are a little conservative in those areas.

Are you minding the Amakas of our time? The media portrays homosexuality as something that's accepted by everyone in America meanwhile the reality is far from true. There are many conservationists who do not support homosexuality and transgender.

The Amakas just have low self esteem and want to fit in. You can say NO in a polite manner. Many whites are saying NO and heaven isn't falling.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Are you minding the Amakas of our time? The media portrays homosexuality as something that's accepted by everyone in America meanwhile the reality is far from true. There are many conservationists who do not support homosexuality and transgender.

The Amakas just have low self esteem and want to fit in. You can say NO in a polite manner. Many whites are saying NO and heaven isn't falling.

It’s almost as if you can be homophobic in America as shown by your post. Wonder why you think anyone who’s not homophobic is trying to fit it. When half the population is already that way. Wouldn’t it be easier to just go with what you already are?

I mean…

Hopefully the wheels in your head turn around quickly enough that it makes sense to you while the conversation is still alive.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
CountVersailles:

Why is that necessary? Sometimes the best mums are not even biological related to the subject.
It messes up with children's brain.
As in psychologically destroys them.

Yes, the answer is needed. When at it, also try to let the child understand why his peers at school have different kind of mum and as that child ages, explain it to him biologically. When his peers mock and ridicule him, the low self esteem, suicide and what have you.
Countries that have refused to recognise this madness put themselves in the children's shoes and it's horrible to wear that shoe.

Yeah I love the Liberalism of the West but this, hell no. Protect the child or else don't bring one into your distorted world to suffer for your selfishness and iberibesm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

It’s almost as if you can be homophobic in America as shown by your post. Wonder why you think anyone who’s not homophobic is trying to fit it. When half the population is already that way. Wouldn’t it be easier to just go with what you already are?

I mean…

Hopefully the wheels in your head turn around quickly enough that it makes sense to you while the conversation is still alive.

I am not gay; I do not support gays either. But I am not homophobic. I don't promote their lifestyle but I'll welcome them with open arms and recommend they seek the appropriate treatment or therapy.

That's my same unapologetic stance about the transgender movement, which is funnier.

As for your last statement, I do not understand. Would you care to clarify?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

I am not gay; I do not support gays either. But I am not homophobic. I don't promote their lifestyle but I'll welcome them with open arms and recommend they seek the appropriate treatment or therapy.

That's my same unapologetic stance about the transgender movement, which is funnier.

As for your last statement, I do not understand. Would you care to clarify?

If these “mysterious” Amakas were already homophobic to start with and they travel abroad, wouldn’t it be easier for them to fit in by continuing in their homophobia seeing as half the population is still very homophobic? I mean why would anyone go to any lengths to do something that’s inconvenient when there’s already an easier alternative. It’s not a complex thing to think about.

Oh so you welcome gay people with open arms. But you’re also against their lifestyle.
What do you think those who are not against them do? Do you think we throw gay parties every Saturday to show support? Or force everyone to become gay to show support for the gays that we like?
I want to know what you think is different between you and someone who supposedly supports the gay community.

Because I also welcome them with open arms. A nice person will be treated nicely by me regardless of their sexual orientation. So the difference between you and a not homophobic person is what exactly?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GhostWisperer: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

The irony. Is my mindset supposed to be better than the average Nigerian girl because I live abroad?

Is it because…gasp…you think being abroad makes one more exposed? I want to understand the basis of your comment. Do you feel foolish for this comment?

Never mind, I don’t think you have that much introspection.

When y’all expose your foolishness you don’t even seem to know it. Black men who espouse deep self hate in their preference for white/light skin women talking about inferiority complex. Would be amusing if it wasn’t pathetic.

Projection upon projection.
it is not self hate that makes black men prefer light skinned or white women.

Check the stats, you're probably trying to be a white woman with your fake hair extensions, bleaching cream and all....plus you spend 6-8 hours every month fixing that same hair and you still can't take it to the pool for a swim.

You still wear hairnet like a surgical patient.

And your parasitic nature doesn't make you a good bed companion either.

Who goes for the copy when the original is within grasp?

Most African girls are just a copy of what they see in the West on TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

Okay. But please can you show me one single post where I referred to your migration? Just one. Please, just one!

I have nothing personal with you. You seem to hate everyone who disagrees with you on topics and think they are after your life.

I have nothing against you but disagree with some of your opinions. I am not the devil that wants to make sure you don't succeed.

I believe that I am allowed to disagree with opinions without looking like I am killing anyone. I asked you show to me where I insulted you on this thread but you can't show me anything.

I think the problem is that you think I have a group of RedPill people on NL that we come online together to attack you, because you keep saying my own people are "kikiking". My thoughts are independent, I don't have any alliance with anyone online or offline. I don't have any group of people coming together to come & shade one person.

You already have a biased mindset that there are groups on NL, fighting against each other. Men vs Women etc. Feminist Vs RedPill etc.

People are allowed to have independent mindset to disagree or agree with you. It is not an organised fight.

My guy u ain't being honest or living up to your monicker. As I read your post I know say na coco.candy u day talk about, b4 mango.liaa call u out.

U don day kwanta with that babe for different treads, no be today. As yawa don gas now, u one pretend say no be her u day talk, u no make reference to her relocation, u no do this, u no do that. Haba na, be bold enuff to own your shit, na u first poo-poo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
GhostWisperer:

Check the stats, you're probably trying to be a white woman with your fake hair extensions, bleaching cream and all....plus you spend 6-8 hours every month fixing that same hair and you still can't take it to the pool for a swim.

Who made them start bleaching?
U guys have very low self esteem.
A girl braid 1970 hairstyle and you guys won't look her way, she is dark, nope, it's the bleached ones your eyes will always follow. You give them money to buy hair extensions and fix nails.
Here over and over again, you all dehumanised ebony ladies. Team white women, fake accent.
Bobrisky was nobody until he started bleaching. It's still the same u that yansh him.
Yuk.

Remove the spec in your eyes.
First of all, build self esteem cos you men don't have any at all. Yes, our men feel so inferior to their male counterparts all over the world but dig their claws on their women.
Women is not your problem.
Societal up glooming, culture, religion and poverty is your problem dear.
Women stomach a lot in this part of the world I swear.

These days, men bleach more than women here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
descarado:

A girl braid 1970 hairstyle and you guys won't look her way, she is dark, nope, it's the bleached ones your eyes will always follow. You give them money to buy hair extensions and fix nails.
Here over and over again, you all dehumanised ebony ladies. Team white women, fake accent.
Bobrisky was nobody until he started bleaching. It's still the same u that yansh him.
Yuk.

First of all, build self esteem cos you men don't have any at all. Yes, our men feel so inferior to their male counterparts all over the world but dig their claws on their women.

Madam angry
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Grillbar:

Madam angry
Eeh?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
descarado:

Yuk.

Pure gold!!! Muaaaaaahhhhh kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
descarado:

Eeh?

Nothing. I no want wahala grin. B4 me and u, go behave like truth sayers.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
First of all african women are the original. Let’s get that straight. The characteristics that are demonized in us usually become mainstream when one white girl influencer copies it. Big hips, big lips, mannerisms everything. Research first before speaking on this issue.

As for black women doing all that stuff to themselves to appeal to you, have you asked yourselves why they know that that this is what appeals to you? Because you say it with your mouths and your actions and who you pick.

A girl with kinky Afro hair won’t be your spec but a long haired girl will appeal to you, therefore the Afro girl perms her hair to also appeal to you. No black man who does that should even open his mouth to talk about inferiority complex while exhibiting conquered negro behavior.

GhostWisperer:

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GloriousGbola: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
First of all african women are the original. Let’s get that straight. The characteristics that are demonized in us usually become mainstream when one white girl influencer copies it. Big hips, big lips, mannerisms everything. Research first before speaking on this issue.

As for black women doing all that stuff to themselves to appeal to you, have you asked yourselves why they know that that this is what appeals to you? Because you say it with your mouths and your actions and who you pick.

A girl with kinky Afro hair won’t be your spec but a long haired girl will appeal to you, therefore the Afro girl perms her hair to also appeal to you. No black man who does that should even open his mouth to talk about inferiority complex while exhibiting conquered negro behavior.

A real black man right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
It was pretty obvious and the ones Kikiking about it clearly thought so too.

As if I took visa that belong to someone else or stole the citizenship that was reserved for them. Wetin make I no go hear word again for this NL.

Grillbar:

My guy u ain't being honest or living up to your username. As I read your post I been know say na coco.candy u day talk about, b4 mango.liaa call u out.

U don day kwanta with that babe for different treads, no be today. As yawa don gas now, u one pretend say no be her u dey talk, u no make reference to her relocation, u no do this, u no do that. Haba na, be bold enuff to own your shit, na u first poo-poo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by CHoccolaTE: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
crackhaus:

It is not going overboard, it's just about me having a choice which ought to be respected. cry

Besides, if I was previously of the opinion that women are below men but I have now come to understand that a man can become a woman because we are the same, doesn't that mean I have moved up in the world?

I can only seek to be like that which I admire and love greatly oo.
Think on these things. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is very necessary, as it is also a legal one.

And I am asking this, not out of spite, but for a better understanding. You seem to have a better grip on this.

Whose name will be written on the birth certificate as the baby's mother? Will it be the trans man's, even if it is a he? Will the space be left blank? Or will that word "mother" be changed to "birthing vessel"?
CountVersailles:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
It was pretty obvious and the ones Kikiking about it clearly thought so too.

As if I took visa that belong to someone else or stole the citizenship that was reserved for them. Wetin make I no go what word again for this NL.

It was very obvious to me, but na Mango come scatter table grin. I have seen how they shade u with this marriage and relocation thing. Different different monickers at different times with plenty stories on top ya head, the funny tin is that they are always monickers with (m) I come day wonda how some men get time to day monitor person life with gossip like this, until I realized it was trolls trolling u.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GhostWisperer: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

no, African women aren't the originals and would trail in hips.

How many white woman are with woolly coils? African women mannerism is sought after?

If you show me anyone who believes this crap, I will show you what a snowflake looks like.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by GhostWisperer: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
descarado:

Yuk.

are you an ugly transgender?

You sound so pained and frustrated.

Maybe if you're naturally beautiful, we would notice you.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
GhostWisperer:
are you areb ugly transgender?

You sound so pained and frustrated.

Maybe if you're naturally beautiful, we would notice you.
Must I be naturally beautiful to be recognised guy?
Some men have crooked prik, very small ones, ones that have no head or tail, some can't get it up, women endure. Why do women put up with that.
Don't be childish.
I am certain you are above 18 so respond like an adult.
Tenkiu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by WhisperedNoise: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

If these “mysterious” Amakas were already homophobic to start with and they travel abroad, wouldn’t it be easier for them to fit in by continuing in their homophobia seeing as half the population is still very homophobic? I mean why would anyone go to any lengths to do something that’s inconvenient when there’s already an easier alternative. It’s not a complex thing to think about.

Oh so you welcome gay people with open arms. But you’re also against their lifestyle.
What do you think those who are not against them do? Do you think we throw gay parties every Saturday to show support? Or force everyone to become gay to show support for the gays that we like?
I want to know what you think is different between you and someone who supposedly supports the gay community.

Because I also welcome them with open arms. A nice person will be treated nicely by me regardless of their sexual orientation. So the difference between you and a not homophobic person is what exactly?

Had already typed a lengthy rebuttal but I no get energy for online argument. It's not enriching my bank account.

Thanks for the discourse.

I do NOT support or promote gayism/transgender movement but that doesn't mean that I'm homophobic. It's my choice and I stand by it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by descarado: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Grillbar:

Nothing. I no want wahala grin. B4 me and u, go behave like truth sayers.

Chill kiss
Have no time for such.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by crackhaus: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
GhostWisperer:

You get time trying to melt rock by pouring water on it.

Bringing up an argument like that above is usually what happens when a person is grasping for a lifeline just to avoid drowning — a case of apples and oranges.

It must also be self-hate if a short woman has a preference for dating/getting married to a tall man. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T / What Does It Mean When Your Baby Bends Over And Looks Through His/Her Legs (Pics / Where Can A Victim Of Domestic Violence Get Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.