Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile (4918 Views)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / Man Despises Family For Their Hostile Treatment During Difficult Times / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

Truthsayer009 has always been an underhanded malicious mischievous person who “doesn’t like wahala” and people like him who also “don’t like wahala” will reply to his posts kikiking even though they are all “peace loving people”. Get it wink

I don't like wahala because people don't usually argue for clarity online. They argue for argument sake.
I would rather not have the conversation than to have it, because I know it will never yield to anything meaningful so I just avoid it all together.
I agree to disagree and keep it moving.

I am not the only one who laughs at other people's jokes or posts, If it's genuinely funny, I will laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

The reason is quite simple to fair.

The need for people feeling that they must support every movement pisses me off. Especially when you know deep down within your heart that this doesn't make any sense. You know! We all know

Oh so you ignore the conversation around transsexuality because you don’t want to lose your job. Cool. Can you show me all those multitudes of posts that I’ve made aggressively asking people to go get a sex change? I mean since I’ve been aggressively supporting it for years you should be able to find posts that are not just me telling folks to stop advocating for violence against them. You sound very xtupid in this your reductive reasoning.

Is the Trans movement a different movement from the LGBTQ movement? Are they not the T in the acronym? So you can pick and choose which ones to support? Which is fine I guess. But if you can respect people having sexual attraction to someone their own gender, you can still find a way to respectfully ignore the people they’ve accepted in their community.

For someone who know absolutely nothing about me, except that I wasn’t born in America, you seem to quite often find a way to talk about my migration as if it’s a personal offense to you, time and time again.

You need to figure out what’s going on in your life that has you obsessed about that.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 3:42am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

I don't like wahala because people don't usually argue for clarity online. They argue for argument sake.
I would rather not have the conversation than to have it, because I know it will never yield to anything meaningful so I just avoid it all together.
I agree to disagree and keep it moving.

I am not the only one who laughs at other people's jokes or posts, If it's genuinely funny, I will laugh.

Oh shut your deceitful mouth. If you don’t really like wahala, you wouldn’t be sly and insulting to people who weren’t insulting to you first.

You look for trouble and then try to act like you have sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

Oh so you ignore the conversation around transsexuality because you don’t want to lose your job. Cool. Can you show me all those multitudes of posts that I’ve made aggressively asking people to go get a sex change? I mean since I’ve been aggressively supporting it for years you should be able to find posts that are not just me telling folks to stop advocating for violence against them. You sound very xtupid in this your reductive reasoning.

Is the Trans movement a different movement from the LGBTQ movement? Are they not the T in the acronym? So you can pick and choose which ones to support? Which is fine I guess. But if you can respect people having sexual attraction to someone their own gender, you can still find a way to respectfully ignore the people they’ve accepted in their community.

For someone who know absolutely nothing about me, except that I wasn’t born in America, you seem to quite often find a way to talk about my migration as if it’s a personal offense to you, time and time again.

You need to figure out what’s going on in your life that has you obsessed about that.

I don't understand how your response has anything to do with my post. Can you please stay on point.

I explicitly said that I am indifferent about same sex attraction. I don't support it neither do I go against It. So therefore, I don't push for it. Understand now?

I am talking about the fact that you continuously push for this movement including the trans, knowing you have no interest in becoming one, neither would you support your kids to become one which makes you disingenuous. Period!

Also, I never said anything about your migration. What is my business with your migration? Are you the only person that migrated on this forum? You got married and moved to US through your husband who works in the Military, what is so special. Your traditional marriage Post were all over Nairaland years ago and I have never mentioned this before on NL, never ever in my life did i mention this.

I never for one day even slightly mention this because It is not relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

Oh shut your deceitful mouth. If you don’t really like wahala, you wouldn’t be sly and insulting to people who weren’t insulting to you first.

You look for trouble and then try to act like you have sense.

How did I insult you? You have always been in support of this movement & that is exactly what I said until your minions on NL came to fight.
You came online and confirmed it. Trans people being the topic of discussion is why we are having this back & forth.

Was I lying against you? NO. So what is the problem?

I have been ignoring you since the year began for my own sanity. In fact, this is the first time I will refer to you since Janaury that we had that back & forth.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 5:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Explain how I continuously push for the trans movement? Sure you’re not drunk? Matter of fact don’t explain. Just find a post. The posts must be scattered on NL since I’ve been aggressively pursuing it for years. There has to be one post. Find just one where I’m aggressively pushing everyone to become trans.

If there’s nothing special about it, you wouldn’t be making sly underhanded comments about it. It’s amazing how you’re the victim now. When you were talking nonsense and your own minions were kikiking with it wasn’t an issue. If you’re that pained, come and revoke my citizenship.

If you want to talk about being disingenuous, look in the mirror. You’re one of the most disingenuous beings to ever walk this forum. If I ask you to address people as they want to be addressed. Or if I ask someone to stop calling for violence against LGBTQ folks, me not wanting to transition to a trans man doesn’t make any of those stances invalid. How xtupid are you to think one must want to be in the LGBTQ before they can hold those basic simple and considerate positions?

If you must know, I have a relative who’s a gay man. And two close friends who are gay men. My relative passed away recently from a completely preventable situation that’s directly caused by him being gay in a hostile environment. So my support for the LGBTQ community comes from both a personal and compassionate place. But because you’re an ediot who thinks he knows me, you think it’s a trend that I support because I moved abroad.

If you don’t like drama don’t start nonsense and there’ll be none.

PS what a lukewarm approach to neither support no be against it. You must either think they deserve the right to exist freely or not. Don’t be shy

truthsayer009:

I don't understand how your response has anything to do with my post. Can you please stay on point.

You just like wavulence for no reason whatsoever. My post was super clear.

I explicitly said that I am indifferent about same sex attraction. I don't support it neither do I go against It. So therefore, I don't push for it. Understand now?

I am talking about the fact that you continuously push for this movement including the trans, knowing you have no interest in becoming one, neither would you support your kids to become one which makes you disingenuous. Period!

Also, I never said anything about your migration. What is my business with your migration? Are you the only person that migrated on this forum? You got married and moved to US through your husband, what is so special. Your Post were all over Nairaland years ago and I have never mentioned this before on NL, never ever in my life did i mention this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

How did I insult you? You have always been in support of this movement & that is exactly what I said until your minions on NL came to fight.
You came online and confirmed it. Trans people being the topic of discussion is why we are having this back & forth.

I have been ignoring you since the year began for my own sanity. In fact, this is the first time I will refer to you since Janaury that we had that back & forth.

You should have continued ignoring me. Seems like your common sense let you down today.
Keep ignoring me and we’ll have no issues.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
Explain how I continuously push for the trans movement? Sure you’re not drunk? Matter of fact don’t explain. Just find a post. The posts must be scattered on NL since I’ve been aggressively pursuing it for years. There has to be one post. Find just one where I’m aggressively pushing everyone to become trans.

If there’s nothing special about it, you wouldn’t be making sly underhanded comments about it. It’s amazing how you’re the victim now. When you were talking nonsense and your own minions were kikiking with it wasn’t an issue. If you’re that pained, come and revoke my citizenship.

If you want to talk about being disingenuous, look in the mirror. You’re one of the most disingenuous beings to ever walk this forum. If I ask you to address people as they want to be addressed. Or if I ask someone to stop calling for violence against LGBTQ folks, me not wanting to transition to a trans man doesn’t make any of those stances invalid. How xtupid are you to think one must want to be in the LGBTQ before they can hold those basic simple and considerate positions?

If you must know, I have a relative who’s a gay man. And two close friends who are gay men. My relative passed away recently from a completely preventable situation that’s directly caused by him being gay in a hostile environment. So my support for the LGBTQ community comes from both a personal and compassionate place. But because you’re an ediot who thinks he knows me, you think it’s a trend that I support because I moved abroad.

If you don’t like drama don’t start nonsense and there’ll be none.

Okay. But please can you show me one single post where I referred to your migration? Just one. Please, just one!

I have nothing personal with you. You seem to hate everyone who disagrees with you on topics and think they are after your life.

I have nothing against you but disagree with some of your opinions. I am not the devil that wants to make sure you don't succeed.

I believe that I am allowed to disagree with opinions without looking like I am killing anyone. I asked you show to me where I insulted you on this thread but you can't show me anything.

I think the problem is that you think I have a group of RedPill people on NL that we come online together to attack you, because you keep saying my own people are "kikiking". My thoughts are independent, I don't have any alliance with anyone online or offline. I don't have any group of people coming together to come & shade one person.

You already have a biased mindset that there are groups on NL, fighting against each other. Men vs Women etc. Feminist Vs RedPill etc.

People are allowed to have independent mindset to disagree or agree with you. It is not an organised fight.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Talk about disingenuousness.
Keep ignoring me like you previously were.
We’ll be fine
truthsayer009:

Okay. But please can you show me one single post where I referred to your migration? Just one. Please, just one!

I have nothing personal with you. You seem to hate everyone who disagrees with you on topics and think they are after your life.

I have nothing against you but disagree with some of your opinions. I am not the devil that wants to make sure you don't succeed.

I believe that I am allowed to disagree with opinions without looking like I am killing anyone. I asked you show to me where I insulted you on this thread but you can't show me anything.

I think the problem is that you think I have a group of RedPill people on NL that we come online together to attack you, because you keep saying my own people are "kikiking". My thoughts are independent, I don't have any alliance with anyone online or offline. I don't have any group of people coming together to come & shade one person.

You already have a biased mindset that there are groups on NL, fighting against each other. Men vs Women etc. Feminist Vs RedPill etc.

People are allowed to have independent mindset to disagree or agree with you. It is not an organised fight.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
Talk about disingenuousness.
Keep ignoring me like you previously were.
We’ll be fine

Don't be a coward. Please specify where exact I spoke about your migration. Specify it!!!

If the thread has been deleted, kindly refresh my memories.

Also who are the people I am always kikiking with. Specify them and call their names. Are they the RedPillers on this Family or Romance section.

Please specify their names.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2022
You’d know more about cowardice than I do.

You think because you make side remarks without quoting me, I can’t tell or no one can tell. Or it’s not obvious. Because we are all xtupid right?

Maybe you were banking on not mentioning my moniker so that I can’t quote it and then you can say since you didn’t mention me specifically that gets you off the hook.

Boy bye. Remember if you don’t start drama there will be none.
truthsayer009:

Don't be a coward. Please specify where exact I spoke about your migration. Specify it!!!

If the thread has been deleted, kindly refresh my memories.

Also who are the people I am always kikiking with. Specify them and call their names. Are they the RedPillers on this Family or Romance section.

Please specify their names.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
You’d know more about cowardice than I do.

You think because you make side remarks without quoting me, I can’t tell or no one can tell. Or it’s not obvious. Because we are all xtupid right?

Maybe you were banking on not mentioning my moniker so that I can’t quote it and then you can say since you didn’t mention me specifically that gets you off the hook.

Boy bye. Remember if you don’t start drama there will be none.

No, there is no point in running off like a Coward. You claim so many false things about me & a lot of Women on Nairaland run with it including people like Magnoliaa.

1. You said I spoke about your migration, I never did. Never Ever! Not even once. I can swear on my life.
2. That I am always kikiking with people that attack you, I asked you to prove it. You can't.
3. That I made remarks against you indirectly regarding your migration. Please refresh my memories. You don't need to quote it.
4. I asked you to mention names of RedPillers that I often kikiking against you with. You couldn't.

If you are so sure of every thing you accused me of, then refresh my memories.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2022
@truthsayer009, baba it's time to withdraw. Cococandy is not in the best mood today.
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Acidosis:

@truthsayer009, baba it's time to withdraw. Cococandy is not in the best mood today.

My mood is the problem here cheesy

Not the underhanded behavior your baba is exhibiting

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

My mood is the problem here cheesy

Not the underhanded behavior your baba is exhibiting

Well, it's very evident from your responses. smiley

I don't think he meant any harm. Check am well.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Acidosis:

No please, I am not a baby.

When people are saying false things about me. Nobody comes out to say please stop. Therefore If someone says I said XYZ about them, let them prove it or at least refresh my memories. I am NOT even saying they should quote it.

You can't claim I said XYZ and cannot back it up. It simply means you lied.

I demand an apology from her If every thing she says has been a lie so far, let her apologise and I move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

No, there is no point in running off like a Coward. You claim so many false things about me & a lot of Women on Nairaland run with it including people like Magnoliaa.

1. You said I spoke about your migration, I never did. Never Ever! Not even once. I can swear on my life.
2. That I am always kikiking with people that attack you, I asked you to prove it. You can't.
3. That I made remarks against you indirectly regarding your migration. Please refresh my memories. You don't need to quote it.
4. I asked you to mention names of RedPillers that I often kikiking against you with. You couldn't.

If you are so sure of every thing you accused me of, then refresh my memories.

Na you mention redpillers. Maybe you really do know something I don’t.

I claim so many false things against you? You’re the one telling a bold faced lie and exaggeration right here on this thread yet you want a memory refresh. magnolia called out out on it now you’re claiming I’m the one influencing her? I didn’t even see your post before she saw it for what it was. Called you out on it and that’s when I even saw it. It’s like you need some sleep.

You demand an apology? Don’t make me laugh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Well, it's very evident from your responses. smiley

I don't think he meant any harm. Check am well.

You don’t think he meant any harm….to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

Na you mention redpillers. Maybe you really do know something I don’t.

I claim so many false things against you? You’re the one telling a bold faced lie and exaggeration right here on this thread yet you want a memory refresh. magnolia called out out on it now you’re claiming I’m the one influencing her? I didn’t even see your post before she saw it for what it was. Called you out on it and that’s when I even saw it. It’s like you need some sleep.

You demand an apology? Don’t make me laugh

You're a coward, that is point. You haven't been able to prove one thing you accused me of.

- Yes, you mentioned that I am always kikiking with my minions, that was not a coincidence.
- You clearly said I ALWAYS speak about your migration, emphasis on always. I asked you to refresh my memories and you couldn't.
- You phrased your whole post like I had any personal vendetta against you which was the highlight of your post.

You cannot even respond with any pointers to what you speak of, absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2022
You do. Shut up and leave me alone. I don’t even reference you directly or indirectly until you start your BS. and I don’t gaf about you not to mention having a sleepless night about who you support or don’t support.

Or better yet quote/mention me boldly next time instead of your useless side talks. Then you won’t be able to pretend innocent when I use those mentions against you.

You said you’ve been ignoring me since January? Give it another 6 months and try again.
truthsayer009:

- You phrased your whole post like I had any personal vendetta against you which was the highlight of your post..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
Well to be honest I have been pro LGBTQ for years and because the queer community accepts the trans people, that by extension means my support of them covers the trans people too.

Does that mean that I think trans women ( born men) have an unfair advantage in women sports? It’s a no brainer. And might I add, that I’m vehemently against children and teenagers transitioning in their minor age. I don’t believe they have the full capacity to make such decisions. Like etrange commented, it’s a gray area. You can definitely support freedom of expression, gender identity and sexual orientation without being an extremist. I have friends and family who are in the LGBTQ, so this is not a trend to me.

Do I want people to exist freely and be left alone, yes I do. If they did, this thread wouldn’t exist.

Truthsayer009 has always been an underhanded malicious mischievous person who “doesn’t like wahala” and people like him who also “don’t like wahala” will reply to his posts kikiking even though they are all “peace loving people”. Get it wink

Some people are xtupid because it’s either their way or no way and you can’t fix that.

Yes, of course, I know you are pro-LGBTQ+, and the conversation, for the most part, especially in our side of the world (since you are on Nairaland, you're virtually here with us) has been on gays and lesbians. The trans group were just an unspoken, silent 'party' until recent when one or two news here and there about them started being posted more on the forum.

That was that about it as far as I am concerned. There was nothing like "aggressively campaigning for nonsense trans people for years" as he tried to paint... from any one else or from you. It is usually gays and lesbians that come up in discussions and I have read your views about those. Plenty times...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Johnlegacy57: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Omoluabi16:
A woman is someone/something who believes that they/it/she is a woman.
Nonsense!
So a man with bulging muscles can decide to play in female sports all by saying he's a woman

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2022
I thought it was pretty obvious but apparently not
Magnoliaa:

Yes, of course, I know you are pro-LGBTQ+, and the conversation, for the most part, especially in our side of the world (since you are on Nairaland, you're virtually here with us) has been on gays and lesbians. The trans group were just an unspoken, silent 'party' until recent when one or two news here and there about them started being posted more on the forum.

That was that about it as far as I am concerned. There was nothing like "aggressively campaigning for nonsense trans people for years" as he tried to paint... from any one else or from you. It is usually gays and lesbians that come up in discussions and I have read your views about those. Plenty times...

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2022
truthsayer009:

Minions? Which minions? You will say something else to start another trouble again and start saying people are coming for you... so Coco has minionS on NL? You go like mention their monikers?

@bolded is quite simple, frankly; the problem here, that is.

Oh, so you do admit that you were referring to her. So what's the bit about "I won't mention their names because I no like wahala?" Including some other exaggerations you were making, plus the ensuing conversation you were having with one guy.

There is a trend this thread is following, and that is that of most comments here highlighting the extremities of the trans group and then you had to link Coco to that extremity with your comments. That is my point and why I called you out. Who is mad that you that you said she supports LGBTQ? That's not what you said, in pure terms. You exaggerated that support and took it over-the-top - by specifically noting some things about "them":

- People in the Family section
- Aggressive campaign spanning years
- Shallowness that comes from wokeness
- Things they would never allow their kids be (you people sha used to do this all the time. You say people always run with misconceptions about you, but there, up there, she said she has family members who are a part of the LGBTQ+ community, but that one will never do you. That was how Acid was trying to know too if she discusses vasectomy with her husband. You try to pry and when she doesn't give that, you say it is because she wouldn't allow anyone close to her to be any of the things she supports).
- And others things...

Other than Coco, who are the rest of the people that support trans on NL? For years? Just exactly as you have described? Has there ever been a wave of trans mania on this forum?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
You do. Shut up and leave me alone. I don’t even reference you directly or indirectly until you start your BS. and I don’t gaf about you not to mention having a sleepless night about who you support or don’t support.

Or better yet quote/mention me boldly next time instead of your useless side talks. Then you won’t be able to pretend innocent when I use those mentions against you.

You said you’ve been ignoring me since January? Give it another 6 months and try again.

I agree it was a side talk & I never denied at all. Every other thing you said about me was a LIE, I have never talked about your migration directly nor indirectly. Never have I also kikiking with anyone in groups trying to attack you. Also never has an organised attack against you. Every time me & you had a debacle, it was me & you alone. Just as we have here.

I am bold enough to accept what I did & what I will never do. I am not a coward trying to lie to over things that was never said & I will die on this hill. I have asked you prove everything you said, at least refresh my memory. You couldn't.

I have said my own, I leave.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Alright Magnoliaa, whatever you say about me is true. No problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Karleb(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Fight no dey tire una? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2022
We never had a conversation where you referred to me as saying you don’t understand people who used to live in Nigeria and suddenly when they traveled abroad they no longer believe in juju?
You don’t remember that?

I had to end up defending myself to you to PROVE to you that I don’t believe it regardless of where I live or moved to? and that’s how that one ended.

You don’t remember another conversation where I had to go dig up my own post years back to show that my beliefs are consistent and you replied “e don tey sha”

You don’t remember that?

Do I count the numerous innuendoes that I ignore when I try to have a conversation with you and you start stylishly talking about “people becoming westernized”.

I don’t know if you take me for an idiot. We are going to be here two years from today and you’ll start your BS again. Then expect me to go find your own posts to refresh your memory
truthsayer009:

I agree it was a side talk & I never denied at all. Every other thing you said about me was a LIE, I have never talked about your migration directly nor indirectly. Never have I also kikiking with anyone in groups trying to attack you. Also never has an organised attack against you. Every time me & you had a debacle, it was me & you alone. Just as we have here.

I am bold enough to accept what I did & what I will never do. I am not a coward trying to lie to over things that was never said & I will die on this hill. I have asked you prove everything you said, at least refresh my memory. You couldn't.

I have said my own, I leave.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:

1. We never had a conversation where you referred to me as saying you don’t understand people who used to live in Nigeria and suddenly when they traveled abroad they no longer believe in juju?
You don’t remember that?

I had to end up defending myself to you to PROVE to you that I don’t believe it regardless of where I live or moved to? and that’s how that one ended.

You don’t remember another conversation where I had to go dig up my own post years back to show that my beliefs are consistent and you replied “e don tey sha”

You don’t remember that?

Do I count the numerous innuendoes that I ignore when I try to have a conversation with you and you start stylishly talking about “people becoming westernized”.

I don’t know if you take me for an idiot. We are going to be here two years from today and you’ll start your BS again. Then expect me to go find your own posts to refresh your memory

1. For point one, yes I remember that. That was clearly about Juju, and I moved on from that conversation agreeing with you that some people don't believe in it whether abroad or Nigeria. It wasn't an attack personally, It was a general trend that I spoke about. It was not an hidden slur to attack you behind your back, I was directly saying it to you as you were on the thread all together, It was a conversation between us and it ended and we move on.

If you have more, refresh my memory. If It was directed at you, I will tell you. I have nothing to hide coco.

I'm not shying away from anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2022
I even find it funny that we can talk about trans people being hostile when mr truthspeaker and co cannot fathom someone having an opinion different from theirs. If that’s not hostile I don’t know what is.

Magnoliaa:

Minions? Which minions? You will say something else to start another trouble again and start saying people are coming for you... so Coco has minionS on NL? You go like mention their monikers?

@bolded is quite simple, frankly; the problem here, that is.

Oh, so you do admit that you were referring to her. So what's the bit about "I won't mention their names because I no like wahala?" Including some other exaggerations you were making, plus the ensuing conversation you were having with one guy.

There is a trend this thread is following, and that is that of most here highlighting the extremities of the trans group and then you had to link Coco to that extremity with your comments. That is my point and why I called you out. Who is mad that you that you said she supports LGBTQ? That's not what you said, in pure terms. You exaggerated that support and took it over-the-top - by specifically noting some things about "them":

- People in the Family section
- Aggressive campaign spanning years
- Shallowness that comes from wokeness
- Things they would never allow their kids be (you people sha used to do this all the time. You say people always run with misconceptions about you, but there, up there, she said she has family members who are a part of the LGBTQ+ community, but that one will never do you. That was how Acid was trying to know too if she discusses vasectomy with her husband. You try to pry and when she doesn't give that, you say it is because she wouldn't allow anyone close to her to be any of the things she supports).
- And others things...

Other than Coco, who are the rest of the people that support trans on NL? For years? Just exactly as you have described? Has there ever been a wave of trans mania on this forum?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by cococandy(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2022
But you just swore on your life that you have never made any reference to my opinion as being a result of my relocation?

I wish you long life. Just leave me alone henceforth.

truthsayer009:

1. For point one, yes I remember that. That was clearly about Juju, and I moved on from that conversation agreeing with you that some people don't believe in it whether abroad or Nigeria. It wasn't an attack personally, It was a general trend that I spoke about. It was not an hidden slur to attack you behind your back, I was directly saying it to you as you were on the thread all together, It was a conversation between us and it ended and we move on.

If you have more, refresh my memory. If It was directed at you, I will tell you. I have nothing to hide coco.

I'm not shying away from anything.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2022
cococandy:
But you just swore on your life that you have never made any reference to my opinion as being a result of my relocation?

I wish you long life. Just leave me alone henceforth.

About your opinion on LGBT & Trans people? No, i don't remember that. About the Juju you mentioned, yes i did say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Value Of A Wife In Nigeria: N32.7m A Year? / If He Is Your Husband, What Will You Do? ★★pics★★ / Pregnant After Period, How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.