Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) (23795 Views)

Choir Member Kills Her Newborn Baby In Jos (Photo) / Nwa-John Obinna Missing In Port Harcourt After Closing From Work (Photos) / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
I pray he gets found in one peace! God come through for this little laddy!
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by realestate99: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
The better mount check points at all ogun state land borders, you know what Yoruba Muslims skull miners can do
...... Lamentations of a dwarf unrepentant akpu munching cannibal.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Noccerino(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A 9-year-old boy identified as Eze Obinna has been declared missing by his family in Jos, Plateau State, Reports.

According To His Family, The boy was last seen two weeks ago while playing at Mado, a field in Tudun Wada area of Jos.

Obinna speaks Igbo and English.

Anyone with useful information on the whereabout of the boy should contact the family through the phone numbers on the flyer.
Have they checked Ogun state?
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dorakay93:
Igbos are everywhere in this country, but they are quick to attack other tribes, if war eventually happens, who will lose most.
Come home boy.
i shock when I see them in droves in a remote village in SW selling cloths.
Village wey be say I can’t stay a week there,with population not up to 500

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Bullman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sultty:
may he be found. Igbo's dey bear funny names at times which one come be praise God, thank god, Saturday.... sad

Visit portharcourt and Bayelsa they have really weird names over there e.g authentic, watchman. Guinness, senator, original, fine boy. No jokes undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by realestate99: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
akinremiayomide:
i shock when I see them in droves in a remote village in SW selling cloths.
Village wey be say I can’t stay a week there,with population not up to 500
If you dey mind those fake igbos for nairaland, you go think say all of them are billionaires, they call others unity beggers but in the real sense they are the real unity beggers, scattered across the country like Somalian refugees, coming online to boast recklessly on social media, tueh!!! I even saw some in one extreme village in Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
may God bring him back safli, i dey fear igbo people dem fit use the boy
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by KristaPretty(f): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
The better mount check points at all ogun state land borders, you know what Yoruba Muslims skull miners can do
grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by KristaPretty(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
With this insecurity, asides a school playground a child is not safe anywhere to play!
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by foreshore(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A 9-year-old boy identified as Eze Obinna has been declared missing by his family in Jos, Plateau State, Reports.

According To His Family, The boy was last seen two weeks ago while playing at Mado, a field in Tudun Wada area of Jos.

Obinna speaks Igbo and English.

Anyone with useful information on the whereabout of the boy should contact the family through the phone numbers on the flyer.

Innocent boy. May he be found in Jesus name
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Ppp1p: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Really
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Reasoning(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
How can Praise God be missing, If really God is being Praised in his own heart? Give You children the kinds of Names that they can Defend; in Actions, Deeds, Characters, Their Own Tribal Histories and Race, Religions, Spiritually, Traditionally, Attitudes, Way of Life, Even Educationally and Commercially. Not the kinds of Names that will makes their children to be a Target of the Devil when mentioned, because the Children are Ignorance of Who they are and the Realities of their Existence. Make person come kidnappe Me now, make I see!!!! But you will be hearing all kinds of Age people being kidnapped and killed, and when you hear or see The Names they Bears, you will Wanda who are they gan gan!! Are they Cloned, Photocopy Humans or Everlasting Original Humans grin shocked cool tongue cheesy?
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by starz100: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
May he be found alive
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
grin grin kai
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
They should check ogun state very well, those people no get joy .
I pray he is found safe and alive o
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
May he be found, healthy and hearty, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by SOFTSKILL: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Coolsperm:

Coming from an Osu Cannibal
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Afamfestus5: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
May God help us in this country ooo
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by SmellyNyash: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Dorakay93:
Igbos are everywhere in this country, but they are quick to attack other tribes, if war eventually happens, who will lose most.
Come home boy.
Ur senseless!! This is all u could say. U don't even pity the small boy and his family. U here typing rubbish. U and ur people will suffer the same fate.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
I hope he's found safe and alive
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Tinney104(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin

God have mercy on us

Afonja Ogún state, Alagbado.......
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Make sure Pandora is not involved. Because he specializes in kidnapping kids, murdering them and dumping their dead bodies inside river.

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
realestate99:

If you dey mind those fake igbos for nairaland, you go think say all of them are billionaires, they call others unity beggers but in the real sense they are the real unity beggers, scattered across the country like Somalian refugees, coming online to boast recklessly on social media, tueh!!! I even saw some in one extreme village in Ondo state.

Na our matter go kill una finish...
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) by Dorakay93(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
[sup][/sup] Ur senseless!! This is all u could say. U don't even pity the small boy and his family. U here typing rubbish. U and ur people will suffer the same fate.
I am not surprised, the best u ppl do online is to attack, curse ,abuse and misbehave. Lack of proper home training and absence of respect in your culture is your problem.
You will suffer same fate. Oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact / Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.