Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,502 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor (378 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor by Haziemarv: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Evangelist Gospel Agochukwu the founder of Shekinah Arena ministries has urged Nigerian Christians to increase their tithes.

According to him, 10% is too small to give to God in this present economic situation.

He revealed that he's currently giving 70% of his earnings to God as tithe, and he's urging fellow Nigerians to increasing their tithe percentage from the regular 10%.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/economy-is-bad-increase-your-tithes.html

Re: "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor by chrispapi11(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one is a joker. Instead of his church to look for a means to support the poor masses, he's fighting for tithes percent increment.

Who do us like this??

2 Likes

Re: "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor by OkCornel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fraudster.

God never requested monetary tithes from the gentiles.

Job never tithed, yet he was prosperous.

3 Likes

Re: "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor by chrispapi11(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
OkCornel:
Fraudster.

God never requested monetary tithes from the gentiles.

Job never tithed, yet he was prosperous.

Very on point sir. That's why I don't believe in tithes and I don't pay to enrich another's man's pocket. That money I prefer to give the needy as that's the key. Some people would come and be quoting Malachi for us here now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
I won't conclude until I hear from him.

GOD now needs Money created by the same Man he took time to create. Are we normal?

Meanwhile, when he created Water, Animals, Trees and Multilevel Organisms he never asked for money. Now, the HUMANS he created have suddenly realized an Almighty God needs money.
Are people not STUPID, Mad & Gullible?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Economy Is Bad, Increase Your Tithes, Stop Giving God Only 10%"- Popular Pastor by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2022
A times I wonder the kind of titles people bear these days compared to the messages they preach.

Imagine someone who calls himself an evangelist now preaching about increasing tithe payments...

Maybe he's an evangelist for tithes not Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Winning Prayer By David Oyedepo[book Summary & Key Insight] / Scientific Blunder In The Quran About Fasting Between Sunrise And Sunset / 2023: Accurate Prophecy For 2023 Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.