Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO (2324 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by philme87: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
In the viral video, the native doctor was heard asking the boy if he wanted to use his friend for money ritual and the boy said yes. The native doctor also asked the boy what kind of car he wanted to drive, to which the boy responded GLK, a Mercedes Benz.

The native doctor also asked the boy if he was willing to do the beheading himself to which the 15 year old boy said yes.

The other boy who was begging for his life said he is the only son of his parents as he begged for his life to be spared. He said his friend asked him to accompany him on an errand and he never expected this to happen.

It looks like the would be killer friend was set up by a man who was posing as a native doctor.

Watch the below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5wiT8rfcg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Arespect10: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Trust and love shouldn't be
given to anyone except your parent cry

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
All I can say is that it is finished!!! This is probably the worst thing I've seen on the internet in a while.

I'm only consoling myself with the fact that somehow, it might just be a skit. Cos those numbers can be traced and the shrine located and the culprit caught. I'm hoping this is one of the threads where we get to see the 2nd part and the story ends in the way I've painted it.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by playapayaski: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jehovah
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Boogyman557: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by RedChiefPriest: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Omo!
I hope they find the animal and cut him with cutlass into 900 pieces
Heartless bastard, because you want to buy car,carry girls and club ba?
Make them burn am slowly with firewood.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Nutase: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
God save us.

I weep for the next generation.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by SAMBARRY: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
15 year old boy!!!! lipsrsealed

Women if U cannot train a child close your laps or use pills

5 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Prolificgiant(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moral decadence is on the increase,a boy of his should talking about been the best student in class ,what is the world turning into ??
Check my signature and patronise us

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by 007lss: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
God is going to be protecting us from all evil .......including APC
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by PerfectStranger(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Arespect10:
Trust and love shouldn't be
given to anyone except your parent cry
Even my papa i no trust.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Samfloxin(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Fashionista01(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lack of proper training is making the children to misbehave.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by SmellyNyash: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2022
shocked
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Sammysolution: 4:45am On Jul 18, 2022
God, how did we get here, 15yrs old for that matter
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Kingcalls: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2022
What did u all expect when we celebrate yahoo boys ... social media is doing more harm than good
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by paulolee(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2022
15 year old boy wit such a dark heart...how did we get here?
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Vyzz: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2022
cool

Make Una no let FutureIsFemale and Candidlady to see this one abeg grin grin grin

Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by alberto12(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Crate and Barrel was formed by a married couple in Chicago, and their first store was so successful that the company quickly extended to other cities in the region. Crate and Barrel presently has over 80 storefronts across the United States, and its website, crateandbarrel.com, sells hundreds of products. Crate and Barrel, which began as a furniture retailer, today sells a wide range of products, including toys, bedding, decor, and more. Customers can also enjoy big discounts at crate and barrel when they shop with the crate and barrel coupon and crate and barrel promo codes which are all available at mysavinghub.
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by TeeGentle(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2022
15yrs old boy
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by beautyhd: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2022
SAMBARRY:

What are you saying?
Is it only a woman that trains a child?

I believe this is a skit to pass a message across.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by EverGentleking: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2022
The native doctor was on radio live because of that boy's act
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by kansoboy: 5:14am On Jul 19, 2022
I think this happened in asaba.....this dey sup for dis life
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Candidlady: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2022
SAMBARRY:

It is always women y'all will call when the kid is misbehaving

Men if you can't train your child zip up

Having a boy child is a curse

Dead gender
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Candidlady:

It is always women y'all will call when the kid is misbehaving

Men if you can't train your child zip up

Having a boy child is a curse

Dead gender
you're right.however I'm alive Hale and hearty,I am not dead in Jesus name, amennn
Re: 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO by Candidlady: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
SAMBARRY:
you're right.however I'm alive Hale and hearty,I am not dead in Jesus name, amennn

Amin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lonely Pensioner Gored To Death By His ‘wild’ Pet Boar (photos) / An Islamic Cleric Gaining Spiritual Power By Sucking His Almajiris / Rev Imasuen Kidnapped For N50m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.