Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands (49666 Views)

List Of 15 Billionaires Who Are From Africa And Their Net Worth / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / Top 6 Wives Of Nigerian Billionaires Who Have Been With Them For Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by okoroemeka(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
post=114838871:

You forgot to add Innoson, Tiger Food, Activa Oil, Ibeto, Sea Horse, Juhel, Cutix Plc and host of others, these are companies that started in Anambra, by Onye Anambra based in Anambra now national brands, Tummy Tummy is own by Imo son of the soil home based in Nnewi today Tummy Tummy noodles is every where
also chicason group
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by okoroemeka(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:
Let's be sincere, they started from Anambra, right.

But they break even in Lagos or through Lagos market.

Which of them is willing to tell his story without mentioning Lagos

Direct us to the story, share the link.

Anyway, if you are interested in making extra 200 - 450K per month passively doing affiliate marketing, I can help you.

All you need is Gmail account, Facebook account, A product to promote and Step by step blueprint to guide you on how to recommend your choice products to those who are willing and ready to buy.

Think it is a lie Check out https://7starplans.com/get-started

what is stopping others from breaking through in the Lagos market,
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by pompeiimagnus: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

But they break even in Lagos or through Lagos market. Which of them is willing to tell his story without mentioning Lagos

Let the FG create deep sea ports in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Onitsha, and then open them up just like Tincan & Apapa. We will see if Lagos will be the same again.

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by okoroemeka(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
baretalk:
Why are you idiots always bragging, like only you people have all the wealth in Nigeria...this is a result of inferiority complex. Is the lack of intelligence driving you to only talk about money. This is dumb.
it is your own interpretation of the post is reflecting your inferiority complex,this is an educative thread,if you want to enlighten us more post 6 billionaires from your state that made it from their own local market.let us learn

2 Likes

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by succez09(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
pompeiimagnus:

Let the FG create deep sea ports in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Onitsha, and then open them up just like Tincan & Apapa. We will see if Lagos will be the same again.
honestly na wetin this Yoruba boys no wan understand.The know very well SE are more superior
they ones that understands, stays calm and try to learn from us
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Mekus91: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
OChimex:

Tummy Tummy is not owned by Innoson but by Kotec. He is a big importer jn Nnewi.

Imo son not Innoson, meaning Tummy Tummy is from Imo state
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Dshocker(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
WokeNationTV:

Source: https://wokenationtv.com/anambra-billionaires-who-started-from-onitsha-and-built-national-brands.html

Myhusband come and see just a few, whether you like it or not Anambra has the highest number of self made billionaires in Nigeria, Nnewi alone can comfortably give you 15 to 25 billionaires alone.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Image123(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
The same Anambra that fellow igbos hate more than shit and say they are not reliable?
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Image123(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
pompeiimagnus:

Lol, what stopped the state governments. The next excuse will be that Lagos was former capital. Despite the extremely small size of Lagos, it stands tallest.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Freerhyme1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
You forgot to include Chicason, Chromes energy, Chisco transport.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by r4bbit: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Both...
Cos it's demonic
cheesy lol
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by God1stson(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

Anyway, if you are interested in making extra 200 - 450K per month passively doing affiliate marketing, I can help you.

All you need is Gmail account, Facebook account, A product to promote and Step by step blueprint to guide you on how to recommend your choice products to those who are willing and ready to buy.

Ur are very correct. Lagos has helped the Igbos and Igbos has helped Lagos. That goes to show u how systemic our marginalization is. The long years of inability of porthharcout,warri and Calabar ports, (the former east central states to birth large cargo ships affected the Igbo mans business, compelling him to go to LAGOS where there are acces to porth and markett
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Indifferent12: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

That's not it, every reasonable business will want to have a base in lagos because it has the only functional seaport in Nigeria.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Indifferent12: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Image123:

Lol, what stopped the state governments. The next excuse will be that Lagos was former capital. Despite the extremely small size of Lagos, it stands tallest.
Ports are own and controlled by federal govt. Why should fed government build Port in Lagos then the remaining states should build their port by themselves.
Thats what u are implying.

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Halo22: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
What don't understand about Onitsha is that no business dies over there especially when there is perseverance.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by WokeNationTV: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Great nan smiley smiley smiley

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by swissgoldenpro2: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Great men achieving great things
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Myhusband(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Myhusband come and see just a few, whether you like it or not Anambra has the highest number of self made billionaires in Nigeria, Nnewi alone can comfortably give you 15 to 25 billionaires alone.

how many good road networks did Pity obi constructed before leaving his political outing 8yrs governance, what you people know is drawing coward ojukwu and fowl in Ankara with nothing to show for it

the same wealthy people at Nnewi that lack good water, I don't think you people check yourself sometime and cry

you igbo need to measure up, stop this complex inferiority, na billionaire those Hawking under the bridge of Onitsha go chop, or those tax collectors distressing person's papa and mama because of 100naira, na billionaire them go chop?

you need to leave your father's house so that you can enjoy sanity again in your lifetime
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Dshocker(m): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

how many good road networks did Pity obi constructed before leaving his political outing 8yrs governance, what you people know is drawing coward ojukwu and fowl in Ankara with nothing to show for it

the same wealthy people at Nnewi that lack good water, I don't think you people check yourself sometime and cry

you igbo need to measure up, stop this complex inferiority, na billionaire those Hawking under the bridge of Onitsha go chop, or those tax collectors distressing person's papa and mama because of 100naira, na billionaire them go chop?

you need to leave your father's house so that you can enjoy sanity again in your lifetime

Don't worry, my parents are long gone and your jealousy over the most successful tribe in Nigeria will keep getting you depressed...I will just advise you obliviate over the issue.

I weep.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Myhusband(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Don't worry, my parents are long gone and your jealousy over the most successful tribe in Nigeria will keep getting you depressed...I will just advise you obliviate over the issue.

I weep.

long gone perhaps because of your unprecedented gross foolishness

list the good road network Peter obi constructed or no be the same obi was inside erosion taking pictures when he was anambra gov

you're just a decorated fooool
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Niorte: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
ayu62:
Lagos indigenes no dey make noise like una. U'll crawl out of your holes and be talking abt lagos as if u are not visitors as well.
if u want to know the secret of Lagos, they shld make Calabar, PH and Onitsha ports fully operational.

Which state in Nigeria has a more functional and proactive house of assembly like Lagos.

We all give credit to Seaport but without an enabling environment it will fail.

Lagos State has the best enabling environment for businesses today.

Every state in Nigeria has its own comparative advantage. No state is completely useless. The problem is we give excuses for these states because they have no seaport.

For the little they have, how have they fared? What laws have been passed?

Each state should look at what it has, not what is not available.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Image123(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Indifferent12:

Ports are own and controlled by federal govt. Why should fed government build Port in Lagos then the remaining states should build their port by themselves.
Thats what u are implying.

The Lekki port is owned by FG, Lagos State government and private. Ibom port is also similar, state has a big part to play. Lekki port talk as being on as far back as 2008 or more. Other concerned states should get visionaries and plan appropriately. Not doing white elephant projects that fail once the government changes.
What has Rivers state and AkwaIbom being looking at for so long? Lol, i wonder why you mentioned Onitsha though. It's very much inland, they for kukuma build port for Kano so north sef go get.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Dshocker(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

long gone perhaps because of your unprecedented gross foolishness

list the good road network Peter obi constructed or no be the same obi was inside erosion taking pictures when he was anambra gov

you're just a decorated fooool

I weep!
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Myhusband(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

I weep!

till eternity you will continue to weep, emotional cretin
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Dshocker(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

till eternity you will continue to weep, emotional cretin

Don't worry, maybe in your next life, the almighty God might be benevolent upon you, by making you an igbo man.

I weep.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Indifferent12: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Image123:

The Lekki port is owned by FG, Lagos State government and private. Ibom port is also similar, state has a big part to play. Lekki port talk as being on as far back as 2008 or more. Other concerned states should get visionaries and plan appropriately. Not doing white elephant projects that fail once the government changes.
What has Rivers state and AkwaIbom being looking at for so long? Lol, i wonder why you mentioned Onitsha though. It's very much inland, they for kukuma build port for Kano so north sef go get.
Lagos port in apapa is own n controlled by federal government, thats Nigeria major port. The one is lekki was as a result of companies like dangote refineries being built in lekki.

Delta major port is in warri, own n controlled by federal government.
Delta has other port such as the koko port, sapela ports etc.

Port Harcourt major port is in onne, own n controlled by federal government.

Why is apapa port the only functional federal government port.

Finally where did you see me write onitsha port?
Are u high?
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Image123(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Indifferent12:

Lagos port in apapa is own n controlled by federal government, thats Nigeria major port. The one is lekki was as a result of companies like dangote refineries being built in lekki.

Delta major port is in warri, own n controlled by federal government.
Delta has other port such as the koko port, sapela ports etc.

Port Harcourt major port is in onne, own n controlled by federal government.

Why is apapa port the only functional federal government port.

Finally where did you see me write onitsha port?
Are u high?

Again, ask the other state governments, not me. Lagos port has been number one even when the state government was in opposition to FG.
About Onitsha, the person i initially replied mentioned Onitsha. i thought you were the same person having quoted my reply.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by emanobis(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
codemaniacs:

There's a port called "Port Harcourt".
There are also:
Calabar port
Onne port
Warri port..

The SW has only 2 ports which are both in Lagos..

While Eastern Nigeria has 3 ports.. 2 in Port Harcourt and 1 in Calabar.

Port Harcourt and Calabar is closer to the SE than Lagos..

They moved to Lagos to enter the SW market not because of the port in Lagos.

First I am happy that someone has finally recognized Calabar and Port Harcourt as SE and no longer SS...Hmmm...dtz nice to hear
Secondly, were you aware that operations at the Onne and Calabar ports were formerly shut down?
Where you aware that at a certain point, goods will be taken to Kaduna Inland port for clearance?
My brother, there's a serious and big fight against SE in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.