Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner (58398 Views)

Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Police Nab Men Breaking, Looting Traders Shops In Alaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by ZeroChil: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu cleaned out his read date of birth on all platforms of Wikipedia but forgot to clean out the Portuguese language version where his real age is listed as 29 March 1935 which means he is 87 years old last March and not 70 as he claimed. As soon as this was busted and posted on Twitter yesterday, the page was hurriedly edited by one Gobonobo.

The page modification history now reads...Última modificação há 1 dia por Gobonobo Last modified 1 day ago by Gobonobo)

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

I know what I'm saying

I live in Osun and so many Igbo lives in my street peacefully. That area that was attacked also have Yoruba properties and businesses, many of the shops are Yoruba properties rented to Igbo.

You are right.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2022
KingRoi:

You are very stupid for saying all this,I was there when it happened

You are the super mumu
Ode

LIAR! You were there but don't have video evidence to prove it? Oga, post a link to your video or be silent forever.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:43am On Jul 19, 2022
What does the Igbos got to do with APC's defeat?

The heart of an average yoruba man is full of evil, hatred and jealousy.

So this is what will happen if Peter Obi eventually wins 2023 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Henrygetpaid: 5:52am On Jul 19, 2022
The yoruba don't like the Igbo s Why? because it is only the Igbo man who can check mate them in this their game..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by WonderManly(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Paperbag:

Apc gave us a full govt full of incompetent individuals , first in the world and the country .

Never seen a govt this incompetent
Na we asked for it.
So they gave us what we asked for.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Verysmart101: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

Ibos should stop this fake victimization abeg undecided

I mean what concerns Ibos and the just concluded Osun election? undecided

Just shut up please.is Sound filled with only Yoruba people? Ur hatred for ndiigbo must kill u soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Mrhonesty: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
They started it by destroying houses, cars, injuring people and sign boards.
They will reap what they are sowing.

lizzybella26:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpQHWxDlhM

Thugs Led By "Asiri Eniba" Destroyed Shops Of IGBO Traders In Osogbo After Adeleke Was Declared Winner Yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/osun-election-hoodlums-vandalise-shops-belonging-to-igbos-in-osogbo/%3famp=1
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Verysmart101: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Commentor:

Soludo just brought down Igbo houses in Alaigbo just today.

Are the owners not crying out? I pray ur house will be brought down and u will smile over it.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by opico24: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Ournolly:

From the video, it is clear whose shops were targeted.
You are just rating a radom gibberish to save faces.

No, none of your family or relatives live outside Osun?
Awating your another dumb lies.

My mum shop is affected too,and my mum is not igbo..

Ask the man that posted the video that, did he lost any goods, cos I don't know why he making story up.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Elemosho478: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2022
mushystuff:

You should be condemning the attacks outrightly without any form of justification or prevarication. Why should anyone attack another because of the outcome of an election? See how you are busy explaining how opposition strongholds will usually be targeted and because Igbos are mostly PDP supporters they should expect attacks! Then when they complain you accuse them of always crying victimisation!

What kind of reasoning is that? Are there more Igbos than the indigenes in their land? Is it kot the same Igbos y'all like to vilify for not having voters cards or coming out to vote?

Look at how you misinterpreted and twisted my comment

Where did I support the attack?
And where in my comment did I say Igbo should expect attack?

I was just telling you the situation of politics in Nigeria and what usually happen in this kind of attack, you can twist it how you like and believe whatever you like.

You guys were not the target of the attack and you expect sympathy and condemnation, like how you guys condemned the attack on Yoruba in Uyo and sympathised with them? Right. I saw you guys mocking them here and no Yoruba give a fvck, but here you are crying all over my mention, Hypocrites, not to even consider the fact that you were not even targeted in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Zetty177x: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

Attack like this usually target opposition stronghold not tribe, but we all know that most Igbo are PDP supporters.

So any area targeted for attack would also have a fair numbers of Igbo, it doesn't mean they intentionally target them in the first place because of tribe.

Most of the shops destroyed are Yoruba properties rented to Igbo including businesses of Yoruba.

Plus Edo and Delta..they support PDP
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Justmesagi: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

If it doesn't concern them why are their property being destroyed? They are Nigerians and they have every right to exercise their fundamental right of electing or being elected for any where in the country.

This is wrong and condemnable so every sane unbiased person should condemn it.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Elemosho478: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2022
nnamdi640:
Just save yourself that story. Assuming it was the other way you won't be writing this long story rather you will be among the foot soldiers that will run to this platform to condemn Igbos. This news has travelled faster than what you can imagine and am sure those Igbos their shops were destroyed will not take it easy because it is like trying to bring out the monster in them, remember monsters don't make mistake rather they act based on the situation of things. If I were you, I won't come here to add salt and pepper to a delicate matter like this one.

Why are you crying in my mention, you still believed they targeted them because of tribe?
Do what ever you like, you can go to Osogbo and arrest the culprits if it pained you that much.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by akezn: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Baba agbado urchins at work.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Yomit71(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2022
How many Igbo dey Osun sef shocked
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Bobbiee: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

I know what I'm saying

I live in Osun and so many Igbo lives in my street peacefully. That area that was attacked also have Yoruba properties and businesses, many of the shops are Yoruba properties rented to Igbo.

You must be really daft to believe the attack targeted only Igbo.

What happened in Uyo really targeted Yoruba but then Yoruba don't cry like you people, many of you even mocked them back then despite the fact that Yoruba were targeted.

For me I don't have any sympathy to give, Yoruba land is very big and you go to far away Uyo for what? If you don't like the way they treat you there move back to your region instead of crying or wailing that won't fly.

To be honest Nigerians are very tribal and only a naive individual will deny that, I told my family members not to live outside south west because Nigerians are very tribalistic.

SOLUTION TO TRIBALISM:

BECOME A TRIBALIST BIGOT YOURSELF.

THAT'S YOUR GENIUS LOGIC

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by deji17: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Where is the shop? These Igbo propagandists knows how to draw attention to themselves.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Elemosho478: 6:32am On Jul 19, 2022
mushystuff:

What is more intentional in an attack than already stereotyping the Igbos as mostly PDP supporters then deliberately targeting them just because it's likely that they are PDP supporters?

You can keep deceiving yourself I already told you the truth.

Most Igbo are PDP supporters and if you read my comment and understand English grammar I said "most Igbo" not "all Igbo". "most Igbo" mean majority of Igbo are PDP supporters which is correct not "all Igbo" that mean all Igbo are PDP supporters which can be stereotypical and generalized them.

Political thugs like this usually target area they perceive as having many Opposition supporters and they were not attacked because of tribe. I am not supporting them but telling you the reality of politics in Nigeria.

That’s not the only place with Igbo in Osogbo there are many places with Igbo in Osogbo and they were not attacked.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Elemosho478: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Bobbiee:

SOLUTION TO TRIBALISM:

BECOME A TRIBALIST BIGOT YOURSELF.

THAT'S YOUR GENIUS LOGIC

You can continue to deceive yourself but I can't

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by SHINJA: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2022
This is very bad...

The stupid thugs no fit go attack Fulani people wey dey kill them people..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Okarakwu: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
So the story with the picture is fake or na Yoruba people get the shops ?
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Tribalism123(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Some people said IGBO CRYING VICTIMIZATION but I ask MUST THUGS DESTROY YORUBA SHOPS AFTER ELECTIONS?(assuming they are shops owned by Yorubas).

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Dayvidblue: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

Maybe you know something we all don't.
Maybe you can lead us to the vandals, maybe you can even explain the motive behind their act.
Maybe you won't mind an invite from the DSS
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by ransomed: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2022
Empirical evidence as shown in the video revealed that no life was loss in the attack. Now, critical analysis shows that the open stall trading area is very close to motor park where NURTW ply their business. They need to do something so that baba in Lagos will still allow them to run that state.
No goods or stock was loss as well.
No lock up shop was broken and broken part belongs to all tribes selling at the park
Stop sensational reporting all in the name of creating awareness. Thank you.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Presidential1: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

How is this news victimisation.. do you need a psychiatrist.. tell me ..
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by iamrealdeji(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

One day it will get to you.
& U will understand how painful such can be.
Your people once suffered such in UYO early this year right... U may not sympathetise with them becos you are far from understanding such.
Someone like you will only understand when it hits you directly and not indirectly.

I have visited a lot of countries and cities and I haven't seen anything different in terms of trees, oxygen we breath, Rivers and Animals.
But one thing that has kept in me in agape is the humans I came across. HUMANS truly differ!

Nigeria suffers because of the nature of the humans inhabiting its Land and not the word "NIGERIA", neither is it the vegetation or animals.
But why are the same crop of humans not inhabiting other countries? Is it due tlnour culture ?
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by yusluvad(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The Striking Thing is that the Man that was voted in still hails from Osun state.
The FooLs who did such have clogs in their brains. They failed to realise that the man who won the election will start & end his work in Osun State.
And not that the IGBOS voted in an Emeka.

This is one of the Reasons people easily get tired of Nigeria in this period of human advancement & opt to leave the country for the majority FooLs.
This is not just Right!
Fact!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by HRMK: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
who is asiri eniba?why has he not bn arrested?
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Saintinoo(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2022
lizzybella26:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpQHWxDlhM

Thugs Led By "Asiri Eniba" Destroyed Shops Of IGBO Traders In Osogbo After Adeleke Was Declared Winner Yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/osun-election-hoodlums-vandalise-shops-belonging-to-igbos-in-osogbo/%3famp=1

So this is how Tinubu wants to govern Nigeria, any thing that didn't go down well with him, he sends his thugs to cause havoc on the people.

We shall meet him and his Yoruba thugs on the election day again.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o!

One day, you will be a victim of the same thing they're complaining about, then people will also turn their back on you; maybe then you'll start reasoning well that such victimization exist..
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by seunayantokun(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
For what? For not voting APC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.