Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner (58400 Views)

Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Police Nab Men Breaking, Looting Traders Shops In Alaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Commentor: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Verysmart101:

Are the owners not crying out? I pray ur house will be brought down and u will smile over it.Amen
Why not use that curse on Soludo?

grin
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by generaltbn: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Please resist them
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Paretomaster1(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2022
nony43:

Done worse were?

Everywhere in the East, as it stands, Northerners and their properties are not safe in the East..

Ask any Dangote driver to go to the East now, and they will reject it.....
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by nony43(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Everywhere in the East, as it stands, Northerners and their properties are not safe in the East..

Ask any Dangote driver to go to the East now, and they will reject it.....

Maybe we are talking of a different East.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by IamAtikulate: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

I know what I'm saying

I live in Osun and so many Igbo lives in my street peacefully. That area that was attacked also have Yoruba properties and businesses, many of the shops are Yoruba properties rented to Igbo.

You must be really daft to believe the attack targeted only Igbo.

What happened in Uyo really targeted Yoruba but then Yoruba don't cry like you people, many of you even mocked them back then despite the fact that Yoruba were targeted.

For me I don't have any sympathy to give, Yoruba land is very big and you go to far away Uyo for what? If you don't like the way they treat you there move back to your region instead of crying or wailing that won't fly.

To be honest Nigerians are very tribal and only a naive individual will deny that, I told my family members not to live outside south west because Nigerians are very tribalistic.
You told your people not to live outside SW, tomorrow they will start arguing that SW is more developed than SE.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Neyoosha007(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2022
WHAT A BIG LIE
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
One person cannot continually control the destinies of a people, their hand go tire one day.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by GEOBOSS2020(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

I know what I'm saying

I live in Osun and so many Igbo lives in my street peacefully. That area that was attacked also have Yoruba properties and businesses, many of the shops are Yoruba properties rented to Igbo.

What happened in Uyo really targeted Yoruba but then Yoruba don't cry like you people, many of you even mocked them back then despite the fact that Yoruba were targeted.

For me I don't have any sympathy to give, Yoruba land is very big and you go to far away Uyo for what? If you don't like the way they treat you there move back to your region instead of crying or wailing that won't fly.

To be honest Nigerians are very tribal and only a naive individual will deny that, I told my family members not to live outside south west because Nigerians are very tribalistic.

Your mentality is awkward, my dear you won't experience growth with such thinking... What a pity
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Okpetruth(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
This is rubbish and this rubbish must stop. In an election you win some and you loose some. Must you win all the time?. This is not the spirit of sportsmanship. Those involve should be fished out and arrested NOW!!
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Ajetayi: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Where are the shops. Please stop this nonsense propaganda
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by seunjungle1(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Those destroyed counters are dirtying our places we don't need them, they should go back to Anambra.
That news no even enter ears

Vyzz:
cool

Who are you asking that useless question ni?..

Your father agbero people dey destroy igbo people shop in osun because a yoruba man won an election?..

Wetin concern igbos with am?..

Igbo people in Lagos should be careful, and protect theirselves from Tinubu urchins when ever they attack..

Asiwaju Don lose election already..
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by eburuu: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Good development;

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Abemy(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
My Igbo brothers have since become the sacrificial lamb of Nigeria.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by nnamdi640: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

Why are you crying in my mention, you still believed they targeted them because of tribe?
Do what ever you like, you can go to Osogbo and arrest the culprits if it pained you that much.
Don't come here to act as a victim when that time comes.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Christistruth00: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2022
IamAtikulate:

You told your people not to live outside SW, tomorrow they will start arguing that SW is more developed than SE.

cheesy

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Bobbiee: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

You can continue to deceive yourself but I can't

The funny thing is that people like you would joke and laugh with people of other tribes outside. But inside you're the absolute worst.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Tundex911: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2022
APC members is that you??

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Nword223: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Now you remember history but you can't trace your history.
You display the typical Biafran madness of selective memory and compound foolishness.

Lagos is an example bloody coward.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by stEmmy96(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
I live in Osogbo, the chairman of that park is an APC supporter, and it's normal for him to be angry that they lost.. most importantly, no tribe was targeted. As igbo has shops there, Yorubas also has theirs.. so no tribe was targeted, igbos are just part of the people affected. People should stop spreading news that can cause mayhem.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by beyondPen(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Though this might not be a good thing done to the Igbos traders in osun state but this might be the start of it.

I have been scolding the Igbos not to get involved in other tribes affairs especially politically.

Yorubas,Igbos, and the Hausa-Fulani do not share the same customs and traditions and infact we should have been a separate country by now then one tribe will say they want to help another land develop their land. They won't tolerate it.
Igbos can't even try that in the North. Yorubas are too tolerable.

It's high time the Igbos stay in the west without meddling in their politics. Yorubas can't even try that in the East.
You people should just not interfair and no one will attack you.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Elemosho478:

I know what I'm saying

Can you hear yourself? "Yoruba land is too big and you go far away to Akwa Ibom".... So for you EVERY Yoruba man must stay and live in Yoruba land. Anyway, I know you're a Yoruba Muslim so I'm not too surprised.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2022
beyondPen:
Though this might not be a good thing done to the Igbos traders in osun state but this might be the start of it.

I have been scolding the Igbos not to get involved in other tribes affairs especially politically.

Yorubas,Igbos, and the Hausa-Fulani do not share the same customs and traditions and infact we should have been a separate country by now then one tribe will say they want to help another land develop their land. They won't tolerate it.
Igbos can't even try that in the North. Yorubas are too tolerable.

It's high time the Igbos stay in the west without meddling in their politics. Yorubas can't even try that in the East.
You people should just not interfair and no one will attack you.

Don't make blanket and vague accusations. What do you mean by Igbo "meddling in other people's politics"? Are you saying they shouldn't vote or what? The attacks against Igbo in parts of Nigeria over the years was it coz of election? Are you in effect saying Igbo people made Adeleke Governor? If it's the case what's wrong with that?
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Poleski: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu agberos again?
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by beyondPen(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Everlastingson:

Don't make blanket and vague accusations. What do you mean by Igbo "meddling in other people's politics"? Are you saying they shouldn't vote or what? The attacks against Igbo in parts of Nigeria over the years was it coz of election? Are you in effect saying Igbo people made Adeleke Governor? If it's the case what's wrong with that?

Ofcourse nothing wrong with talking for your own. I will do same too.

What am trying to advocate here is when as a non Hausa like myself am in Kano I behave and respect their custom, religion and what they exist for.

Then reason Igbos are been attacked almost everywhere is because they hard respect the customs, religion and what their community are all for. They will now want to influence the people and even their youths again their leaders.

It might work small for now but the people will turn against them one day
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Nelblac1974: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Everlastingson: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
beyondPen:

Ofcourse nothing wrong with talking for your own. I will do same too.

What am trying to advocate here is when as a non Hausa like myself am in Kano I behave and respect their custom, religion and what they exist for.

Then reason Igbos are been attacked almost everywhere is because they hard respect the customs, religion and what their community are all for. They will now want to influence the people and even their youths again their leaders.

It might work small for now but the people will turn against them one day

Who is urging you to say these things? Your opinion and accusations here are wrong. Better keep silent.
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Paretomaster1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
nony43:

Maybe we are talking of a different East.

Ogah, I work in the transport, and Manufacturing industry.... Even your Igbo brothers are afraid to transport goods to that side for us...

Like you dont know the atrocities your people are committing daily..
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Bomaye7(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
richiemcgold:
I wonder what igbos got to do with this. It was Osun people that voted Adeleke, not igbo. This is probably a wrong headline.
you have to understand that the igbos have always been at the receiving end of what ever happens in Nigeria even when they don't have a had in it. Its not easy to be igbo in Nigeria
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Zionman24: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
But why??. Rain falls heavily , you blame igbo. Women give birth to twins while the husband wanted just one child, you blame igbo. Tinubu peer on himself, you blame igbo. Buhari was ask about what he can do to attract more friendly foreign investment, and he's talking about no vacant and you blame igbo. Igbo leaders , where have you been?
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Everfrank(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
lizzybella26:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpQHWxDlhM

Thugs Led By "Asiri Eniba" Destroyed Shops Of IGBO Traders In Osogbo After Adeleke Was Declared Winner Yesterday.
I didn't see any shop there o.
These are only empty stands.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/18/osun-election-hoodlums-vandalise-shops-belonging-to-igbos-in-osogbo/%3famp=1
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by Poleski: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
"We are so accommodating" - Yoruba.

Shut up!!
Re: Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner by nony43(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Ogah, I work in the transport, and Manufacturing industry.... Even your Igbo brothers are afraid to transport goods to that side for us...

Like you dont know the atrocities your people are committing daily..

Please which atrocities say what you know please, people are afraid of the herdsmen on the highways Which atrocity please? Is it not way far safer than traveling to NW Nigeria? Even your president’s advance team couldn’t even advance to Daura. So what exactly are you saying ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.