Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) (38211 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Teeroyzimma: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ordinary 40°c. Weak race.
Strong man good evening

5 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by wolebest: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
The heatwave is real in the UK. My younger sister who is currently holidaying in the UK says the Schools are going to be shut for the next 2 to 3 days because of the intense heat.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 2rez: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
Send money to my account.

Would have loved to if i had but then, the 'lil have got, Canadian loud don take am. No vex biko.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by truthfinder319: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
This guy will post alarmist and negative stuff and start preaching. You are deluded.

Righteousness2:
Half of the world is ravaged by fire, the other half is ravaged by flood.

It is barely 2 weeks I put out an urgent revelation the Lord gave me.
https://www.nairaland.com/7202426/very-urgent-plead-mercies-god#114257942

Ladies and Gentlemen let no one Deceive you, the Extreme weather the world is experiencing is not Climate change. The Coming Judgement of GOD on this wicked, abominable and evil world is "testing the mic" and casting its shadows on the earth.

I weep for Humanity!
I weep for all who are toiling with the Salvation of their soul..
I weep for all who are yet to Genuiely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

The Rapture is sooooooo Imminent!
The Judgement of GOD will be poured without measure on this evil world.
Pls I Admonish all to Run to JESUS Quickly!
Pls Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ.
Don't be left behind!!! Pls come to JESUS! There is no more time.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
etrange:

Has the temperature in Nigeria ever gotten to 40°C?
More than sef ,shey u dey whine me ,our normal weather temp is always 32-37 °c ,how much is 40
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by truthfinder319: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
This guy will post alarmist and negative stuff and start preaching. You are deluded.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Tb222(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
A swimming pool evaporated ke! shocked shocked
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Global warming is real. I hope the earth crush did not blow up into volcano with this heat.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
40°C is Apocalyptic! Issokay!

That means we have been in Hell for years here in Zamfara, Sokoto, and Katsina! lipsrsealed
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
DerrickzB:
This isn’t the first time Europe is experiencing wild fire outbreak!! Why don’t they put water systems in place to curb this to the nearest minimum?? Abi all they know is to sanction Russia and pour useless weapons into Ukraine?? SMH
You are oozing ignorance
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Slynation(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm...This is absolutely Ike gwurulizing
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Keegan: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
40°C is Apocalyptic! Issokay!

That means we have been in Hell for years here in Zamfara, Sokoto, and Katsina! lipsrsealed

So you don't know?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Dreambeat: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
No be the same Europe wey I dey live. Where the heat na?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Ppp1p: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Really
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

You are too ignorant.

Who told you righteousness89 is ignorant.
Do you know the meaning of ignorant?

Righteousness89 wey dey spit bars.....

His only error is his application to context..

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by etrange: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
kingw:

More than sef ,shey u dey whine me ,our normal weather temp is always 32-37 °c ,how much is 40

When was this? The highest temperature recorded in recent times is 38.9°C.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Global warming
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Reasoning(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
I hear say Zarah, Mohammed Buhari daughter go Spain and deliver her first child, with Ahmed Indimi. Dem dey feel the pain kuwa cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by robinsonmfon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
You must be a southerner. As southerner wey I be, I experienced 41°C here in Bauchi for the first time in March
etrange:

Has the temperature in Nigeria ever gotten to 40°C?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by twilliamx(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Are you this deluded?
So they said in the time of Noah. Leave me with my delusions. It won't change the times that we are in

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by kafeii123: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
harmargedon:
It's cold here, it's hot there. undecided undecided undecided undecided they'll start developing melanin soon.

Let them also turn black so we can enslave them for the next 100 years
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by etrange: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
robinsonmfon:
You must be a southerner. As southerner wey I be, I experienced 41°C here in Bauchi for the first time in March

You experienced? Anywhere this is recorded? Or did you measure it yourself using your body as a thermometer? The highest temperature in Bauchi in the month of March this year was 38.9°C according to World Weather. And that was on Tuesday, 8th of March, 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
hashtagged:
Pussy ass niggers. Kano temperature reaches up to 45°C and we don't complain. Common 40 and they won't let us hear word
Lies. When the highest temp ever recorded in Nigeria is 46.7c. Besides, there are people living in the desert why not go there.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arysexy:
Na their own harmattan be this.

We are used to it. Bush burning and all worthnot
Used to wetin? How many states in Nigeria have experienced such crazy temperature apart from the north?

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
etrange:

You experienced? Anywhere this is recorded? Or did you measure it yourself using your body as a thermometer? The highest temperature in Bauchi in the month of March this year was 38.9°C according to World Weather. And that was on Tuesday, 8th of March, 2022.
Nigerians for you. They won't do research before talking rubbish. Most states in Nigeria haven't experienced such self, and one mumuman dey misyarn.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by eldoradoxx: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
This people should be able to install water sprinkling system to keep their vegetation green and the ground well watered during their dry season. This will help cut off the spread of wildfire.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by LordErrk: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
DerrickzB:
This isn’t the first time Europe is experiencing wild fire outbreak!! Why don’t they put water systems in place to curb this to the nearest minimum?? Abi all they know is to sanction Russia and pour useless weapons into Ukraine?? SMH

Same thing I was thinking. Every single year, dem must to get wildfire wey go almost wan kill all of them finish. So with all their technology, why don't they use it and prevent that

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by LordErrk: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arysexy:
Na their own harmattan be this.

We are used to it. Bush burning and all worthnot

Lol. Bush for your backyard abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by harmargedon: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
kafeii123:

Let them also turn black so we can enslave them for the next 100 years
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Half of the world is ravaged by fire, the other half is ravaged by flood.

It is barely 2 weeks I put out an urgent revelation the Lord gave me.
https://www.nairaland.com/7202426/very-urgent-plead-mercies-god#114257942

Ladies and Gentlemen let no one Deceive you, the Extreme weather the world is experiencing is not Climate change. The Coming Judgement of GOD on this wicked, abominable and evil world is "testing the mic" and casting its shadows on the earth.

I weep for Humanity!
I weep for all who are toiling with the Salvation of their soul..
I weep for all who are yet to Genuiely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

The Rapture is sooooooo Imminent!
The Judgement of GOD will be poured without measure on this evil world.
Pls I Admonish all to Run to JESUS Quickly!
Pls Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ.
Don't be left behind!!! Pls come to JESUS! There is no more time.

Is sokoto and Zamfara a joke to you
Heat don dey tey tey
Oga calm down
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by dantewest: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

It's only what you have Power to Handle or contain that you will handle or contain.

When Man has a problem with man, we go to God Almighty for help. When GOD Himself is the one dealing with man, there is no hope or help.

What is happening is just the shadows or what I call " Testing the mic " of God's coming Judgements on Humanity.

GOD destroyed sodom, Gomorrah and those in the days of Lot for the same evil and Wickedness that is advanced and propagated in the world today.

The World has not seen anything. All these happenings are just testing the mic. The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is Coming. That is why we are here pleading on all to do the needful which is Genuiely embracing JESUS Christ so as to Escape what is Coming.

Let those that Have Ears to Hear, listen and do the Needful

People like you are the problem of this world. I’m very sure even Jesus will rebuke you for the rubbish you spread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. / Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.