Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

"If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka (1962 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by voiceoftheupcom: 9:25pm On Mar 22
"If I was getting paid to kiss Portable, I would – Destiny Amaka

Nollywood actress, Destiny Amaka has outlined the conditions that would prompt her to kiss popular Nigerian singer, Portable.

In an interview on Inside Scoops by Pulse hosted by BBNaija star, Uriel Oputa, the actress stated that she would kiss Portable if she was being paid for it.
Destiny Amaka
Destiny Amaka

She further said even with the money aside, if it will interpretate or deliver what is required for the audience to receive, she would do anything for the art. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Describing him as a smart guy, Destiny Amaka stated that the singer’s freshness is his mind.
Portable
Portable

While noting that he has three to four baby mamas, she advised young men to hustle and get money.

See netizens reactions below:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/22/if-i-was-getting-paid-to-kiss-portable-i-would-destiny-amaka/

cc: fynestboi , Mynd44 , MissyB3

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by sholikay(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22
Piam... portable might be a rogue/miscreant, but the guy get sense and too intelligent..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by ClassicMan202(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22
Of course we know.... You will even do more than just kissing once money is involved.

3 Likes

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Nicepoker(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22
Tell use you will open up that hole for him to drill. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Melagros(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22
COMRADES are speechless with this high level of desperation grin

2 Likes

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by NewDea4: 11:48pm On Mar 22
voiceoftheupcom:
"If I was getting paid to kiss Portable, I would – Destiny Amaka

Nollywood actress, Destiny Amaka has outlined the conditions that would prompt her to kiss popular Nigerian singer, Portable.

In an interview on Inside Scoops by Pulse hosted by BBNaija star, Uriel Oputa, the actress stated that she would kiss Portable if she was being paid for it.
Destiny Amaka
Destiny Amaka

She further said even with the money aside, if it will interpretate or deliver what is required for the audience to receive, she would do anything for the art. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Describing him as a smart guy, Destiny Amaka stated that the singer’s freshness is his mind.
Portable
Portable

While noting that he has three to four baby mamas, she advised young men to hustle and get money.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/22/if-i-was-getting-paid-to-kiss-portable-i-would-destiny-amaka/

cc: fynestboi , Mynd44 , MissyB3

This is the signal for Portable to come toast her so that she can chop his money

Chai! Nigerian women are too greedy!
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Ikembeku: 11:52pm On Mar 22
sholikay:
Piam... portable might be a rogue/miscreant, but the guy get sense and too intelligent..

Ewedu no be food
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Lanretoye(m): 12:03am On Mar 23
Now portable will make u popular
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Namaster: 12:21am On Mar 23
Hope Portable decodes the message: Destiny Amaka is available for hookup.

1 Like

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by papyjaypaul: 2:21am On Mar 23
Women shocked You want to kiss another woman's husband

Nigeria poverty speaking. When they get money what happens They start kissing around or kiss n tell. She did not advise men to be responsible, she says they should hustle and make money. If Portable was responsible enough, he will marry those 4 girls with his full chest. Sheeybi dem wan do like Fela? Fela marry all 27 women like man, he no do baby mama.

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Hecziggz(m): 2:44am On Mar 23
[quote author=voiceoftheupcom post=129059973]"If I was getting paid to kiss Portable, I would – Destiny Amaka

Destiny Amaka
Destiny Amaka

Portable
Portable

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/22/if-i-was-getting-paid-to-kiss-portable-i-would-des [color=#990000][/color] how is this a political news
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Eide: 7:18am On Mar 23
Is he not a human being.

1 Like

Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by DevilsEqual(m): 8:09am On Mar 23
Ikembeku:

Ewedu no be food

If i reply this comment, na that time Fergie01 go run come ban person
Abeg just pretend like say u get small sense
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by DevilsEqual(m): 8:10am On Mar 23
`See reasoning
Gettin paid to get kissed

Well, I blame those dumbos that follow silly podcast/Shows like this
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Ikembeku: 9:41am On Mar 23
DevilsEqual:

If i reply this comment, na that time Fergie01 go run come ban person
Abeg just pretend like say u get small sense

Gbegiri gbegiri
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Beverlyjean(f): 2:45pm On Mar 23
It's certain she will kiss a frog or monkey for money
Re: "If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka by Airlord2030: 3:05pm On Mar 23
Typical bEASTerner

(1) (Reply)

BBC Puts Wizkid On Stage In UK / Is Motherhood Affecting Kim Kardashian’s Fashion Sense? / Davido Donates To Orphans And School Children On His 21st Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.