Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Parrot For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Parrot For Sale (595 Views)

African Grey Parrot For Sale / African Gray Parrot For Sale / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parrot For Sale by Uwumagarba: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Talking parrot for Sale they are very smart and healthy growing they feed on carrots vegetables and fruits interest person should watsapp me

Re: Parrot For Sale by sleek214(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Your number is not on WhatsApp. Are you in Abuja?
Re: Parrot For Sale by etrange: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
1) Blue throated macaws
2) Africa gray parrots
3) Blue gold macaw and (what type of macaw is that?)

They're all beautiful. OP, I'd like to share this with a fellow bird enthusiast, but I need more details. Do you also sell mid sized parrots like conures and cockatiels? What ages do you have? Are they banded? Are the bands closed or open? Were they raised by their mothers or hand-raised? You mentioned "talking" so I assume some of them are more than three months old already. Are they socialized enough to bond with new owners? What pellets do you feed them and can they be easily weaned? Do they come clipped or flighted? Are they sexed? Do you also sell bird accessories? I also noticed some of these pics are from the internet. Could you show us actual pictures of the birds?

To those that intend to buy, please do your research very well to avoid issues. A lot of birds end up in rescue homes cause people get them without knowing what they're getting into. Some even get abused. Parrots are high maintenance and they literally live on attention (like real hands-on). They need a lot space, simulation and care. They can get messy and noisy and if not well trained, aggressive. They are clingy and can easily get depressed and resort to self harm if not well taken care of. So don't get a bird cause you think it'll take less of your time than other pets. As I'm typing this, my bird is fighting for my phone. Most importantly, it is a lifelong commitment. The bird would likely outlive you. So put that into consideration.

Cc: Wounddlamb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why A Hen Lays Eggs Without Mating / Relations Between Maize Milling Plant And Livestock Feed / Earth Is Our Home For Now So Let Keep It Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.