Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces (723 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / I Am Tired Of This Upwork Things.. / I Am Tired Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by WokeNationTV: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bill Gates the founder of Microsoft and a long time richest person in the world recently announced that he does not want to be a billionaire anymore.

He said there is no point having billions while many in the world needs it.

After the announcement he made a donation of $20 billion to some charities which would send him from the 5th richest person in the world to the 8th.

He said that within the coming year he would give out all his money and won't be a billionaire anymore.

What's your take?

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by lilvicky68(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yes I can relate..

When you are not the richest man in the world you will definitely get tired of being rich
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Unzerious: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu, Atiku can you see Gates doesn't have 2 heads!
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Saviourk: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is interesting!
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Channah1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
cry
I need this man's direct contact.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by gaby(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Exactly how I'm feeling right now.

I just wanna help as much as I can.

Wetin money dey do for bank when people dey struggle to survive on a daily...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Niwdog(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
gaby:

make I send azza pls
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Unzerious:
Tinubu, Atiku can you see Gates doesn't have 2 heads!
comrade,comrade,comrade oooooo.

how many times did i call you?
no be yesterday you sign peace deal?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Sheriman(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Make him come NIGERIA Abeg, there are jobless youths here we need his money. $2K each is enough.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Sheriman(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
gaby:

Baba help us oooo
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by gaby(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sheriman:

Baba help us oooo

Give away is coming soon on code..

1 day work earning is to be earmarked for that every month...

So, help me God..

We meeeuuveeeee

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by Phoneselller(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
gaby:

So, help me God..

We meeeuuveeeee

I just need capital my boss
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by uthlaw: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
gaby:

So, help me God..

We meeeuuveeeee
help me with 3k for treatment, I de sick!
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Billionaire- Bill Gates Announces by imagrg(m): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Tell him to change status with me now.
WokeNationTV:
Bill Gates the founder of Microsoft and a long time richest person in the world recently announced that he does not want to be a billionaire anymore.

He said there is no point having billions while many in the world needs it.

After the announcement he made a donation of $20 billion to some charities which would send him from the 5th richest person in the world to the 8th.

He said that within the coming year he would give out all his money and won't be a billionaire anymore.

What's your take?

(1) (Reply)

Vista Security Plz / Translator Software / Java Client/server App Using Tcp/ip (HOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.