Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable (27564 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by hisexcellency34: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
He looks like one of them
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin this is funny
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Sonicroyel: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Iamicekid:
That portable guy too dey talk and the problem with people that talks too much is, you will one day say nonsense that will land you in the bad side of some or land you in trouble like portable, I hope the government bone the matter sha

Shey dem bone naira Marley case ?
NPF go use this one as scape goat trust me
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Tisham20(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Just prepare ur defense bro Portable don misyarn ����

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Benesis: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
The game is about to be over for portable
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Sonicroyel: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Dididrumz:
Portable is just a stupid and foolish human being.

That's even putting it mildly

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by ambivert27(f): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity....Proverbs 21:23
The Bible is so concise!

That portable needs a breather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2022
That nuisance called portable is an idiot, a lot of people are going to start disassociate themselves from him with the way his running that his diarrhea mouth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by easyboycom(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
This one go just dey yan any how, one day monkey will go market, he no go return undecided
Check my signature I produce any kind of cartons. Lagos is my base I waybill to any where.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Very soon he will say it was cubana that gave him money to acquire arms and ammunition for the cult. Iberiberism

4 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by lomprico(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Portable want to drag niggar into the ocean, but niggar gat his life jacket on cheesy

Sammy larry is a real niggar cool

Police will still invite him to collect their share.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Liar. The Police should do the needful.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Sammy Larry gann ti settle e grin inside life grin
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by stamapro(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2022
The Portable tin of a something is saying the truth, his mumu ness, can not just keep secret. He just activated self destruct mode. He should keep spewing trash, he may eventually mention the foundation of his problem and Nigeria.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by LyfeJennings(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2022
As he mention Sam Larry name good
Sam Larry should have cautioned him a long time before now but they all left him
E good like that
make he rop all of them

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Roozzaay(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Charmingrascal:
This guy will loose endorsements, show promoters and many artists will avoid him.

He should start saving because I think tougher days are ahead for him, he might no longer make money like he was making.
I see Obi Cubana opting out of the deal he has with him, he wouldn't want a self confessed founder of groups that have been terrorizing the people of Lagos to sore his Odogwu brand.
A group that carried out several attacks on people and killed alot.

I believe that many artist that are loyal to David in the industry will start beefing him covertly and openly and they could block any opportunity that could come to him through them. (There are strong cliques in the industry)

We can all now agree that education is very important, obviously lack of formal education is one of the reasons why Portable speaks and acts without thinking of the consequences till after the deed is done.

Tell Omo Olalomi Portable baeby to start saving, a word is enough for the wise. Lol

Yes formal education is important no doubt but Portable's case doesn't have anything to do with education or no education. He's definitely not balanced mentally.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by machoboss: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Why use filters though
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by LilVast1(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Charmingrascal:

I believe that many artist that are loyal to David in the industry will start beefing him covertly and openly and they could block any opportunity that could come to him through them. (There are strong cliques in the industry)

This says it all
He thinks he can enter the industry and do anyhow
Some strong people control the game and they will decide if he’ll be heard or not
He should learn from Junior Boy, Dotman makes good music but dem no give am any chance for that industry
Na God save Kizz Daniel sef

This irrelevant thing con think say he fit dey do anyhow �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by HRMK: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2022
THIS PORTABLE OR WHATEUER HIS NAME IS WILL SURELY FINISH HIMSELF WITH HIS LOUD MOUTH AND THUGERY!!
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2022
He didn't say you were among though, he said ask Larry. Good to leave that mad man on his own though. He needs psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Juanmike(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2022
grin Do
chigoziri2403:
Even Peter denied his master

Obi Cubana should do the needful

This guy won't last during any interrogation,he has started singing even before invitation.

That's one of the implications of rolling with asinine characters like that.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by yad2eidi: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2022
The founder of seadogs is alive , he no dey hide am, ayes head no dey hide, eiye head no dey hide, buccaneers and vikings head no dey hide, why can't they go and arrest them if they are genuine? Na one million boys them want use show their power

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Kobicove(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2022
richiemcgold:
Sammy you have been indicted already; just get yourself prepared for police invitation.

How has he been indicted?

Did the crackhead who mentioned his name provide any proof to back up his nonsensical allegations?
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by jubrilELsudan: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2022
EVEN PETER DENIED JESUS CHRIST

THEY BOTH STARTED IT

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by SamOchuko: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Ademola47:
Earlier threads :
https://www.nairaland.com/7235074/igp-orders-probe-portable-over
https://www.nairaland.com/7234708/portable-founder-ajah-one-million

Sammy Larry, the music promoter portable said he started 'one million boys' cult group with has denied it.

In a video he posted on his Instagram page, he said

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKZHkrqhiy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Na instagram video I day do? Guy send your lawyers to him, he should retract his statement or you take him to court, it’s as if you don’t know the extent of damage the has done to your person/brand, @forceheadquaters will soon send you an invite then you’ll know what’s up
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Cypress042(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2022
lomprico:

Police will still invite him to collect their share.
For sure.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by ololo12: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
RIP to English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Josephkabila12: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2022
3exe3:
I never take portable serious...

He is a junkie
I swear down heavy junkie
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by doneback04: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Someone who is half senseless and you think that portable is okay normally, when he smoke all those useless stuff he talks anyhow, I just wish he put himself into more problems with his mouth.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by uptownemmygee(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / Man Killed During Fight In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Released From Prison 5-months Ago Arrested With Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.