Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable (27568 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by kingthreat(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Lets put the fame aside, that urchin is a total liability
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by masui(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2022
gaby:
You are joking Mr Man.

Portable is your friend and partner. You are all in whatever he is invtogether...

The monster you made.....

Na this thing people decide to make their brand ambassador and lavish money on...

Nigeria na cruise ship..

You see that portable thing, he was sent to the world to destroy somethings and some people with himself.

He doesn't even seem.to have control over his mission.

Comrade this comment wan tear my ribs.

You see that Portable thing, anything that could be moved around with ease.

For instance, portable vawulence kit.

grin
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by SugarGirl44(f): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2022
The guy is fine tho.

Portable should be locked up till he regains his sanity, I started hating him since the day he decicrated PA Awos statue.
Omo ale.
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Drefaithful(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Can you now see the difference between learned and illiterate, how can a sane literate person come out openly and make such acclaimed statement that is capable of sending himself to prison.

It is a pity that most graduate will follow suit and come to term with this assertion of theirs " school na scam " we should not forget the fact that the primary objective of being educated is not a ticket to a meal, rather to take you out of darkness to light, that is ability to know and contribute to the society. Provision of employment is secondary, i know so many millionaires that are regretting for not attending ivory tower, i do jokingly informed them that you are already a rich man sir, but their reply amazed me the most. " you can't understand " was always their response. if an illiterate emphasise that school na scam, i will bother less but seeing graduate following them may be as a result of Nigeria Unemployment frustration.

If you think am joking, the day you a see a man signing a document implicating himself of what he knows nothing about, you will agree with me that nobody ever appreciates what he has until he looses it.

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Cypress042(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Sabadon:
If e no good for your brain quit grin grin
That stuff is enemy of progress cool

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by gaby(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2022
masui:

Comrade this comment wan tear my ribs.

You see that Portable thing, anything that could be moved around with ease.

For instance, portable vawulence kit.

grin

Off the mic comrade...
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by zolajpower: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Imnuru:
"Omo olomo"

How much last for the laptop and what's the fault that makes you want to sell it
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Kajaard: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Sabadon:
If e no good for your brain quit grin grin

Abi O cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Hallabee1(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Aje...

This portable no know watin him Don put him hand for...

1...fg are going after him
2... 1milion boys will be after him cuz I believe they don't know him(not there member)
3.. Ajah boys way no sabi u at all..

E better ja pa

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by babamoha(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Drug abuse and excess talk will land him in jail

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by babzo(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2022
gaby:
You are joking Mr Man.

Portable is your friend and partner. You are all in whatever he is in together...

The monster you made.....

Na this thing people decide to make their brand ambassador and lavish money on...

Nigeria na cruise ship..

You see that portable thing, he was sent to the world to destroy somethings and some people with himself.

He doesn't even seem.to have control over his mission.

Oga you are wicked ...he doesn't even seem to have control over his own mission grin grin grin
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by SAMBARRY: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2022
3exe3:
I never take portable serious...

He is a junkie
but such inflammatory statements especially as it pertains to security aren't jokes neither do stakeholders concerned (police) takes it as a joke
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Drefaithful:
Can you now see the difference between learned and illiterate, how can a sane literate person come out openly and make such acclaimed statement that is capable of sending himself to prison.

It is a pity that most graduate will follow suit and come to term with this assertion of theirs " school na scam " we should not forget the fact that the primary objective of being educated is not a ticket to a meal, rather to take you out of darkness to light, that is ability to know and contribute to the society. Provision of employment is secondary, i know so many millionaires that are regretting for not attending ivory tower, i do jokingly informed them that you are already a rich man sir, but their reply amazed me the most. " you can't understand " was always their response. if an illiterate emphasise that school na scam, i will bother less but seeing graduate following them may be as a result of Nigeria Unemployment frustration.

If you think am joking, the day you a see a man signing a document implicating himself of what he knows nothing about, you will agree with me that nobody ever appreciates what he has until he looses it.
their brain and IQ nor dey developed like this na
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Revolva(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable is one such slowpoke

imagine him calling ur name as a member of the dreaded one million boys....how wil u feel?
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by TheMostComplex1: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable will likely bring his own down fall if he's not cautioned by his people
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2022
grin
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Nelblac1974: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Adams1989(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
You like what!!you are a mumu for even saying so
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by 3exe3: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
SAMBARRY:
but such inflammatory statements especially as it pertains to security aren't jokes neither do stakeholders concerned (police) takes it as a joke

True that's why he has to face whatever punishment that comes with it.

Even if it turns out he was just faking it, I know he won't just go free, he might also be investigated for drug offences and the Like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Illiterate ewedu generations grin cheesy

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
3exe3:

True that's why he has to face whatever punishment that comes with it.

Even if it turns out he was just faking it, I know he won't just go free, he might also be investigated for drug offences and the Like

exactly.the dirty guy has just been constituting nuisance everywhere he goes
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by lildush(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Olamide will be somewhere wishing he didn't help this junkie.. Poco Lee have cut ties with him long ago... He will soon end up in d slump were he came from....
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by NofiuFade(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
For this kind of guy to even have anything to do with someone like portable in the first place say alot about him, stop the denying!
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Wwwq: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Really
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by swissgoldenpro2: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
This guy is always moving from one problem to the other
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
hey Candid , wouldn’t mind having your contact on my WhatsApp smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Released From Prison 5-months Ago Arrested With Drugs In India / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo) / Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.