Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (69608 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 2:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Wife throws her Nigerian husband stuffs out of his own home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWlylty302k

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 19, 2022
can u imagine! ewee oo! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by sekem: 3:09am On Jul 19, 2022
One of the evils of feminism.

The useless SIMP is even still calling her sweetheart

Sweet heart my arse.

370 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by jeffizy(m): 3:10am On Jul 19, 2022
I know America programmed domestic altercation to favor women , it is quite sad that some women have learnt to exploit that advantage to a sickening level.

Did you notice that the woman still made an attempt to hit the man and all he could do was try to placate her? So sad.

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 3:16am On Jul 19, 2022
jeffizy:
I know America programmed domestic alterations to favor women , it is quite sad that some women have learnt to exploit that advantage to a sickening level.

Did you notice that the woman still made an attempt to hit the man and all he could do was try to placate her? So sad.

The man is a smart man because all that including the attempt to hit him was captured on video. It will favor him in the end if he tenders this video as evidence of domestic violence

490 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by OVB123: 3:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Whereas, in Nigeria you dare not try such a thing because you - the woman, will be completely dealt with by the family of the man.

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by posty56: 3:51am On Jul 19, 2022
na for west them they get strength , marry Nigeria girl their at your own peril

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by nokspos: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2022
grin Court marriage things . Traditional marriage is okay

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 19, 2022
posty56:
na for west them they get strength , marry Nigeria girl their at your own peril

Marriage is too much!

Just date them and you see the imagination of hell fire!

That’s why you will find majority of them single abroad.

Going for a Nigerian girl abroad is outright suicide. As a matter of fact, I could have proposed such man should be jailed and executed for ever trying to date or marry a Nigerian woman abroad, cos it’s attempted suicide!

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by fnep2smooth(m): 4:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Since na obodo oyibo e happan.... i don't need to watch the video. na their culture and tradition be that,

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by pyyxxaro: 4:48am On Jul 19, 2022
That’s how my friend’s elder brother married one native fooowl in Nigeria, took her to yankee , put her in Nursing school.

As the native fooowl eye open , naim she change am for Chairman oh , last last she divorced him grin grin

There was a time she even accused him of raping her , before you know 911 don come , when Medics checked her there was no bruise or so, that was the luck that guy had .

Some Nigerian women are still good shaa, but majority naaa Full Ekwensu when never start to Manifest

Pls Permit to Blame BUHARI and APC for this undecided

I said PLS oh tongue

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by WonderManly(m): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2022
You see...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Natbrowny: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2022
Women in the West have powers and protection.
Our women may not know that BUT upon reaching that place, some agents are waiting in disguise to school her on everything to protect her future incase she's tired of the man or the man misbehaves or even if she wants to explore and marriage is holding her captive.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Kenny206(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Chai! Things fall apart
Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by vincentjk(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2022
God will help us with all these abroad marriage.

The best is to work from abroad and invest directly in Nigeria to avoid chere kam bia when e set.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Messi1: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Sweetheart my foot.
Gimme chair make i sit down jare.
Bar man, you get coke or sprite? Anything close will serve.

20 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Serves him right, since they won't listen to advice

8 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Hahaha very very good, serves the idiot right. No marry they no go hear. If your marraige is from 2010 to date you are a foolish man.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by potent5(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Because the man is stupid.
Imagine the way he is pleading with the gold digger, not to be thrown out. grin cheesy cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by RightToReject(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2022
As much as I do not hold a brief for her; yet, I know that the fact that she was caught on the scene meting out this act on him does not automatically mean that she is the original instigator of whatever accumulated problem they have that resulted in this and the bad person between them. If the guy had subjected her to emotional and psychological abuse, he deserves what has befallen him; if he is innocent and the true victim, however, he surely has my sympathy. In their innermost selves, they know between them what happened and who wronged who; unfortunately, such truth might be suppressed forever.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2022
In the process of trying to free from moral restrictions we are enslaved to immorality. When the society fail to recognize the hierarchy designed by God in marriage just because in the name of liberation and civilization, the outcome is reigning of unbalanced(divorcees, baby mamas, baby daddies, single parents) society producing unbalanced beings( gays, addicts, Bobriskies, etc).
God established His laws and precepts not to elongate His dominance, but to shield us from destruction. The earlier we know this, the better we become valuable.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by FiremanX: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Marriage is too much!

Just date them and you see the imagination of hell fire!

That’s why you will find majority of them single abroad.

Going for a Nigerian girl abroad is outright suicide. As a matter of fact, I could have proposed such man should be jailed and executed for ever trying to date or marry a Nigerian woman abroad, cos it’s attempted suicide!
Marrying a Nigerian woman abroad is more than a suicide

26 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2022
You can’t trust anyone who draws their lashes brows like that

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2022
This is an eye opener for those planning to jakpa with their wives.
Gv daughters of eve small power u see dem. Misusing it.
Mak una remember garden of eve, Jah regretted creating that stupid gender. Look at how guy man carry take bag commot for house. House wey en buy na one useless gender cum throw am away

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Mrkcee(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Only happens abroad cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Earlystar698(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
And na tiktok them first post am tufia

4 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by SlyIg(f): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
When you are done with the Internet, go back home and fix yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by inoki247: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Marriage come hard pass Playing Sportybett at least if bet chop u..

You will go bak to where you're coming from buh Marriage will take all your time still render you useless for so long.....

14 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) by Goldenkrezi: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Can't happen in Nigeria except if na only for Simp house grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.