Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Will You Do To Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do To Him? (660 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Him? by zayzee(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
Did you hear about the rape of two female students of the Tai Solarin University of Education? The incidence that occurred was posted on social networks and caused an uproar and police investigation that led to the killing of an innocent undergraduate.
My colleague here says if someone should rape his daughter or sister, that he will find the person and kill him. What will you do?
Re: What Will You Do To Him? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
I will pinch myself and get up from that bad dream.
Re: What Will You Do To Him? by iice(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
I know my brothers will kill him that is if my SIL does not kill him first, if anything like this happened to me.
Re: What Will You Do To Him? by zayzee(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
I just heard of the a man in Europe who suspected his wife of having an affair. One thing led to another and both his wife and the man in question ended up in prison. after a while, they were pardoned by the government and released. Mr. Man was so angry he invited the man who was sleeping with his wife to a hotel in the pretense for them to settle and tied up the man, had sex with him, dismembered him and killed him. Afterwards, he turned himself in to the police. That is what taking law into ones hand can cause. That man was definitely sick.

I cannot imagine it really. It is easier said, But when such situations are faced, people tend to act differently. I really pray we all don't face such things. And God should help students in schools. I have three younger sisters and one is about to go to the University. Na only pray I fit pray take cover her.
Re: What Will You Do To Him? by Outstrip(f): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
They posted pictures of the rape on a social networking site? That is horrible. Can't imagine what the poor girls are going through
Re: What Will You Do To Him? by iice(f): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2011
zayzee:

That man was definitely sick.
Serious oo!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? / Something Am Pondering About. / Digital Afterlife: What Happens To Your Online Accounts When You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.