Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Correct Motives For Women Getting Good Western Education & Certficates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Correct Motives For Women Getting Good Western Education & Certficates (657 Views)

Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / A New Lease Of Life: Women Getting Pregnant With New Technology / 26 Wrong Motives For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correct Motives For Women Getting Good Western Education & Certficates by 4good(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
A Christian women leader once said that ladies should ensure they get good education and certificates so they will not fall into the group of wives that any husband will be beating or maltreated. I QUITE DISAGREE. I think that would be a very wrong motive for getting good education and certificates. I have seen well-learned ladies who are not just beaten but now divorcees. PLS LET ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR ALL TO LEARN

- What really (is)are the major cause(s) of (one-time nice) husbands turning out to eventually raising their hands on thier wives?
- Is it because of lack of good western education leading to certificate(s) or Good home education?
- What should be the good motive of a woman getting good western education and certificates?

Please married men and women on NL, let's return mature comments. Thanks.
Re: Correct Motives For Women Getting Good Western Education & Certficates by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'm thinking her point of view is that an education will put the woman in a better position to be financially independent.
In that way, she can provide for herself and kids if she happens to be married to an abusive man.
Being financially dependent, on the other hand, might leave her no choice but to stay in an abusive marriage.
Not a bad thinking if you ask me . . undecided
Re: Correct Motives For Women Getting Good Western Education & Certficates by DameGambrosia: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
4good:
- What really (is)are the major cause(s) of (one-time nice) husbands turning out to eventually raising their hands on thier wives?
- Is it because of lack of good western education leading to certificate(s) or Good home education?
- What should be the good motive of a woman getting good western education and certificates?

Please married men and women on NL, let's return mature comments. Thanks.

1. The husbands get frustrated by the changes in marriage. . .poor communication and coping mechanisms! Stress can make anyone resort to violence if the emotional and financial reserves are poor or depleted! kiss
2. Lack of a sound education aka exposure (western or home) can keep anyone down with a sense of insecurity. There should NOT be any motive behind a sound western education with VALIDLY-EARNED certificates. . . NOT ASIWAJU DEGREES FROM NIGERIA O! Education is a NECESSITY. . . NOT A PRIVILEDGE!!! For both men and women!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Change Of Name / Son Drags 96-yr-old Father To Court Over Plans To Re-marry / Daily Rant!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.