Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba (48381 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by bestofnollywood: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2022
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministry (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, on Tuesday made an offer to the two ladies fighting over Nigerian actor, Kenneth Aguba.
Applesbite had earlier reported that two ladies identified as Ella and Anastasia had been fighting over who would marry the actor.

This is coming after Apostle Aguba offered the actor a free house with feeding expenditure covered. He also promised to help the actor marry any woman of his choice.

The cleric who reacted to the lady’s fight over the actor promised to sponsor their wedding and honeymoon with any man they want since Aguba is not interested in them.

Apostle Chibuzor in a post on his Facebook page wrote, “I am not in Nigeria. “I have been monitoring events happening and I have refused to comment. Now I am saying something.

“As Aguba has refused to marry any woman from Nigeria.

“I am hereby transferring the gifts to the girls.

“Any man that marries both of them, I will support their wedding and also send them and their husbands on honeymoon in Dubai.

“But wedding must take place in Port Harcourt and marriage committee will follow them to their villages to confirm if the wedding is real or a scam.

“After their wedding, each of them shall be given a large sum of money to start a business

“I have informed authorities, that they are to stay clear from OPM free estate. No more causing nuisance in OPM estate. #opmgih.”

https://applesbite.com/apostle-chibuzor-makes-offer-to-two-ladies-fighting-over-kenneth-aguba/

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by AjeboBoutique(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Skyfornia(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Apostle money long.. good one from him. He is a giver!

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by God1000(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Some of our young ladies can be really desperate

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by robinso01(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Some men too will now be running after the two girls now. The power of money.

345 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Benki003(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Omo imagine if this banny na ur ex

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by jennyclaudio: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Excess power

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
This has been their aim from onset and they have successfully achieved that. Bunch of gold diggers.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by fidelmarshal199: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Most of these Nigerian girls are just leaches, if not how can a sane lady be fighting over such a man, In fact, I'm cutting all ties with them

We4all:

Guy, rest. White women do worse. They will marry you, file for divorce and begin to drag properties with you if there was no prenup.

That's not the case here. How can 2 ladies just spring up and claim to love someone they have never met before? Do white people also do that?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by pointblank247(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeria nogo fit talk wetin e meet for the hands of buhari.
Every body has gone bonkers

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by FiremanX: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dis is a confirmation dat Nigerian girls are born leeches,,,,if the Aguba man was still poor dey won't come close to him but since they heard money,,,,dem just dey just rush am

20 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
The "business oriented" Igbo ladies that want to escape poverty ridden life without hardwork, that is good, I am sure the same lady will have rejected handsome guys that are hardworking with hope of better future but they decide to clinch to a man living on charity because it is their hope of better thing, what if incase of eventualities or he decided to go back to the street, will they follow him?

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bitches getting pressured bout a nigga pockets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Bugatie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
So to what end

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by faithfull18(f): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Eh eh eh, let me come and fight too grin grin funny things happening.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by southsouthking(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
This life eh, just make money.
After money, try to make money, i repeat keep making money.
Na who nor get money them dey use do town crier for Village.

17 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Mokason288(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
shocked
IGBO GIRLS

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by salbis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Huge respect for elder Kenneth Aguba, he knows what spec is good for him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by BIZNess123(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
tongue

Somebody's life is Abt to change..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by LibertyRep: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Apostle should be discreet and discerning of subtle scam.

It's his money anyways.

Good luck to the would be beneficiaries
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Moh247: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
cool

Sometimes to chop money you must forget about shame

Ego sometimes keep you away from your helper

See has this hungry girls story go soon change

If we have a philanthropist like that pastor in each of the 774 local government area of Nigeria mentoring and helping people, poverty would disappear soon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well, since they are fighting over the money... Take the money off the table, let's see who remains.

But erm... Oga Apostle, where all this money dey come from?!! The dough seems so endless! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by LordIsaac(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Feminists will not react to this as it favours their ilk. grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aguba say he no wan marry from Nigeria say na virgin from Israel grin grin

Lwkmd

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by tillaman(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere just made the girls famous
Lots of guys go dey follow them especially those ones wey still dey find money for Dubai visa so they can go their to enter Teco and distribute beer
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by asahnwaKC: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oya lazy men over to you tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & Olanrewaju Malcolm, Bisola's Baby Daddy Hang Out (Photo) / "Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.