Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Don Jazzy And Wierd Mc: What A Wonderful Combination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Wierd Mc: What A Wonderful Combination (1093 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Kate Henshaw, Wierd MC, Adunni Ade, Other Congratulate Desmond Elliot / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Wierd Mc: What A Wonderful Combination by Tosbi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
Funny Isn't it. Won't it be wonderful to see the combination of weird Mc and the Gently Don Don Jazzy Together as Husband and Wife.
Waiting for your opinion on this. I am a Strong Fan of D'banj & Don Jazzy.
No Long Thing
Re: Don Jazzy And Wierd Mc: What A Wonderful Combination by trendy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
you scared me, dont do that again, lol
i was expecting a pics of them kissing kiss
thank God it was just an imagination

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Cobhams / Pop Star, Dencia Turns To White Chick: Hot Or Not? / Bolanle Okhiria Of The Kokomansion Fame Speaks On Her Radio Gig, Hairdo + Mohits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.