Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... (21297 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Check Out Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio Collabo On New Music. / Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by dayopeter222: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KlF7N7tNn3Q/U_Eu6iu604I/AAAAAAAAA-E/NEsQO97iNII/s1600/Psquare-don-jazzy-sixth-album.jpg[/img]

This the first time Don Jazzy will produce for the Psquare brothers
Psquare is getting ready to thrill their millions of fans across the world with their upcoming sixth album but to that and do it perfectly, they will need Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy!

The award winning group announced on Instagram that the Don will be adding his production skills in their yet-to-be titled 6th album and this will be the first time the Don will be working with the famous brothers. Peter Okoye, one of the members of the group, posted an image of P-square and Don Jazzy chilling in their studio on his Instagram Friday afternoon. He captioned: "U don't expect anything less when u see us in this kitchen with @donjazzy #6thalbum" Hopefully, this is going to be one song in that album, fans will go gaga just by anticipating its release. We'll keep you posted

source: http://..com/2014/08/don-jazzy-and-p-square-collabo-on-new.html

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Lombrozo(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Is Don jazzy again ;DIs Don jazzy again

30 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by ggrin(f): 3:39am On Aug 18, 2014
>>>

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2014
More nursery school rhymes.

16 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by megabyte2(f): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2014
First time they will ft him
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by dlarge(m): 3:42am On Aug 18, 2014
Three wise men from East.....doro_boss

67 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by kedukc(m): 3:42am On Aug 18, 2014
WOW
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by adebayo201: 3:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Since you're going to put much energy into this, my candid advice is... don't disappoint your fans

We'll be expectant and expecting... #fingers crossed#

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Waiting...bt dat psquare wey de wey de pl8 hair de always behave like ju man

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by amakufrancis(m): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2014
zzzz Don jazzy again....

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by nonesense: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2014
The title must be Dorocollabo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by bubbllie(m): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa o, many people dey jobless for this country o, searching online just to update and post topic on nairaland, thank God I'm not posting with my clear eye now. Note that this my post is only possible by this time because I saw the topic in my dream, so I had to comment via my dream...thanks

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Swash042(m): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2014
This will surely b one of d best collabo of year.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by chuqudy(m): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2014
That is great.

In another news, Tonto Dike leads the MTV video nominees in California. Congrats to her for making Nigeria proud.

https://www.nairaland.com/1861074/tonto-dike-poko-queen-leads
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by MrDoGood(m): 3:52am On Aug 18, 2014
e fit just be rubbish wen dem wan produce again

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by MrDoGood(m): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Na wa o, many people dey jobless for this country o, searching online just to update and post topic on nairaland, thank God I'm not posting with my clear eye now. Note that this my post is only possible by this time because I saw the topic in my dream, so I had to comment via my dream...thanks
u, mumu
ya post, mumu
ya dream, mumu
everything 4 ya body, mumu.
i beg sleep complete sleep make ya mumu 4 expire

33 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by vividfinger: 3:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Where is Jude, isn't he part of this?
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by siverspooon(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2014
thank God made front page today
I want to thank God for making it possible
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:09am On Aug 18, 2014
MrDoGood:
u, mumu
ya post, mumu
ya dream, mumu
everything 4 ya body, mumu.
i beg sleep complete sleep make ya mumu 4 expire
this is one of the jobless person I'm talking about. Pls don't give up yet, continue to apply(if only u have qualification) and see if one day they might call u for interview. GOAT.

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by gbaskiboy: 4:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Doro Mega Super Star...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by MaxDick9ja: 4:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Cool
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Vicjay1(m): 4:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by maingwaest(f): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Wise move by the P brothers. Doro perfect .

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by onatisi(m): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Good for them . Don jazzy will collect his millions as fEes , p square will make million from sales and endorsement, buy flashy cars and live good. How does it concern me or the ordinary citizen? I Doro waka commot

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by etochi11(m): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2014
ismokeweed: More nursery school rhymes.
what is this one saying? Or have you smoked again??

20 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Ezyp(m): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2014
experience has taught me that anytime 'Musicians' kept me on high anticipation ,at the end its all garbage...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by flowjoe: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2014
just like we anticipated 2face album & got dissapointed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by YoursGEJ(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2014
o boy see dangerous combination. Make dem no fall my hand o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hit By Car While Doing Drake's #inmyfeelings "Keke" Challenge / Zoro And Nkem Owoh Pictured Together / Celebrities On Red Carpet At 2016 Headies Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.