Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... (59217 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by AfricanGlitz(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_wcE7Zzbc

Nollywood finest, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic, who stepped out to Celebrate her 47th Birthday and had a kissing challenge with her new husband while celebrating, has got people talking. The Nollywood star, who got married in April of this year, kickstarted her birthday celebration by dropping this fiery hot red Kaftan by ‘The Studio by S.B Youme’ on her Instagram page with the caption, A New Year, A New Beginning. Thankful to Gol Always.

Happy Birthday, ReeDee! Without a doubt, Rita Dominic’s traditional wedding, which took place on the 19 of April this year, brought the veteran actress into the spotlight once again. The beautiful traditional wedding crowned the Biggest Nollywood wedding of 2022 did not only see A-list Nollywood starts flying to her home town Imo State to celebrate her big day. The fact that she finally found her Mr right at age 46 made her wedding a memorable one. The events’ glitz and glamour also gave a lot of people hope about finding love. To cap it all, Her millions of fans were so happy for the star actress and wished her nothing less of a happy married life.
Rita Dominic and her husband Fidelis Anosike, popularly known as the publisher of DailyTimes newspapers, have kept their relationship private for reasons best known to them. #RitaDominic #NollywoodactressRitaDominic #RitaDominicandhusband

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by garyaustin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday to you beautiful Rita!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Saviourk: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday Rita Dominic. Age gracefully

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by abobote: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very fresh and beautiful at 47.
Her freshness de make me reason like say my wife used football age. How can she be 31, but look older than Rita Dominic that's is 47.

Happy birthday forever Young

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Thought they got divorced when I first saw dramatic. You know even first round of sex lasts longer than most celebrity marriages these days. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by brosom(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Social media is a double edge sword, avoid it and have beautiful home/life.

Let him that has ear hear.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by sotall(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Womb watchers are watching from corner now

I dont know what will be on their mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by StonedLex(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
*** puffs joint***
Happy birthday to her. I wish her more prosperous years.

***puffs joint***
He who finds a wife they say finds a good thing.

Some wives won't be happy reading this.

Facts.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sd
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Chijeep(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ah swear, this lady dey blow my mind.
If person fit marry at this age and still be very happy then I accept that she's living a fulfilled life.

my advice... MY DEAR LIVE YOUR LIFE, BUILD YOURSELF, MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY; WHEN YOU'RE DONE SETTLE DOWN AND NO QUALMS

TEN-Q

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Mrmanability: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
It all love

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by sharpshap(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Audio

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by OtunbaStixx23: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Can this reduce the price of petrol or make peter obi win election
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by DSC7: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Special happy birthday to Madam Rita...

I pray make her marriage last long....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Blacknote: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Hastaada: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
So we should fry sand?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by okwusdaddy: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday nollywood finest.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Sucre6: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rita is a class of her own cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Luckysbab: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alright
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by EMMANTOP1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cul
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ever since she got married she has used every opportunity available to display her marriage. Lol. These women really define themselves by the act. No wonder that her ebony toned colleague caught depression; everyone is getting hitched and abandoning the youngie lifestyle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Warm7days: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okay

Next news?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Naiira(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Love’s good

Meanwhile…

Bishop for rent at affordable amount.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Aigyee: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
DSC7:
Special happy birthday to Madam Rita...

I pray make her marriage last long....
This remains to be seen

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by DSC7: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hastaada:
So we should fry sand?

Fry your bittered mindset... tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by TotoLGA: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday Rita Dominic
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by easyboycom(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday baby girl, Age gracefully
Check my signature I produce cartons that suit your product.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by abobote: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

Thought they got divorced when I first saw dramatic. You know even first round of sex lasts longer than most celebrity marriages these days. grin
Bad belle.
This your prayer will not work in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.