Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank (2278 Views)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / PND On My Access Bank Acct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Petersuenos(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
I am in pains

2 Shares

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Petersuenos(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
What should I do
Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Haakeem(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chai.
Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by andysmith123(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
POS boys, I see your handwork embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Rastafryrice: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
since I got my ATM card I've decided never to use it in POS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by marenkurz: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Avoid access bank una no they hear. First bank don't give headache

4 Likes

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by pepperdemzombie: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastafryrice:
since I got my ATM card
I've decided never to use it in POS
I have never used them, it seems they are Certified thieves

1 Like

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by nifemi25(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanbic ibtc bank still remain the best bank..

3 Likes

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by theodes: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
You don't knw d channel use to defraud him yet u all r shouting pos guys, even in banks, most of their workers r fraudster or working wit one.
Aren't there pple using pos as their legitimate business.
Pls lets vet b4 pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by bigpicture001: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastafryrice:
since I got my ATM card

POS is not bad.. but customers are too stingy.... Use only bank machine POS ND nothing will happen to u, but u guyz won't listen...

U like cheap things.. so u shld pay for it den
Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Access Bank is the headquarters of Armed Robbery & the most useless Bank in Nigeria.

If I receive any money into my Access Bank Account, these bastards would debit me for “electronic transfer charges”.

Wait! Let me clarify in case you don’t understand.

Na me receive money oooo (inflow), no be say I initiate any payment transfer oooo, but these bastards go debit my account.

Worse still, If you log into the useless Access More App, you will never see any records of debits that was stolen from your account.

You would just notice deductions from your Account Balance without any narration or traceable records.

Now, I just leave 1000Naira in my Access Bank account in case I want to buy airtime.

I am seriously suspecting that the generational curse that swallowed & buried Intercontinental Bank (which was acquired by Access Bank) has been transferred into Access Bank - and waging serious war against the useless & inglorious institution.

CBN should look into the operations & affairs of Access Bank because from my experience with them, I can attest to the fact that Access Bank is indeed training and working in cahoots with Armed Robbers, Thieves, Hired Killers, Bandits & Terrorists. I am not joking.

If not, why would any Bank be deducting my money systematically without any trace & records?

Another dubious thing with Access Bank is that I do not receive “Email Alerts” from them even though my Email is their system.

The only time I get Email notification from Access Bank is when I log into their useless Mobile Banking App. But no transaction notification has ever been sent to my Email.

Why is that so? To make easier in covering their thieving tracks.

GTBank and Stanbic Bank have NEVER given me any problem whatsoever.

Zenith Bank too used to be a good & reliable bank until they introduced their current useless & problematic Mobile Banking App which does not show account balance in real time.

If money is sent into your Zenith Bank account, you will get Email & SMS notification but the money will not reflect in your account until after 6hours or so.

The best Banks that I can vouch for, so far, are GTBANK and STANBIC BANK.

When you call their customer care, they talk to you respectfully and immediately resolve your problems.

But the others, they should all be bundled together & merged as one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Gadafii: 2:22am On Jul 22, 2022
I no longer use my atm pos dispensary I would rather do bank transfer or short code transfer

One day I Dey inside bank naso one womb came in to complain that she’s been receiving multiple debit alerts, the transactions were traced to some pos in ikeja and this woman swore she hasn’t been in Ikeja the past 10 months, she resides in festac

3 Likes

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Johnny147147: 3:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Zoharariel:
Access Bank is the headquarters of Armed Robbery & the most useless Bank in Nigeria.

If I receive any money into my Access Bank Account, these bastards would debit me for “electronic transfer charges”.

Na me receive money oooo (inflow), no be say I initiate any payment transfer oooo, but these bastards go debit my account.

Worse still, If you log into the useless Access More App, you will never see any records of debits that was stolen from your account.

You would just notice deductions from your Account Balance without any narration or traceable records.

Now, I just leave 1000Naira in my Access Bank account in case I want to buy airtime.

I am seriously suspecting that the generational curse that swallowed & buried Intercontinental Bank (which was acquired by Access Bank) has been transferred into Access Bank - and waging serious war against the useless & inglorious institution.

CBN should look into the operations & affairs of Access Bank because from my experience with them, I can attest to the fact that Access Bank is indeed training and working in cahoots with Armed Robbers, Thieves, Hired Killers, Bandits & Terrorists. I am not joking.

If not, why would any Bank be deducting my money systematically without any trace & records?

Another dubious thing with Access Bank is that I do not receive “Email Alerts” from them even though my Email is their system.

The only time I get Email notification from Access Bank is when I log into their useless Mobile Banking App. But no transaction notification has ever been sent to my Email.

Zenith Bank too used to be a good & reliable bank until they introduced their current useless & problematic Mobile Banking App which does not show account balance in real time.

If money is sent into your Zenith Bank account, you will get Email & SMS notification but the money will not reflect in your account until after 6hours or so.

When you call their customer care, they talk to you respectfully and immediately resolve your problems.

Ur epistle come long pass Op wey be complainant o. Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Rastafryrice:
since I got my ATM card
The op said there was no debit alert sent to him.
Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by DavidHarry(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Continue pressing phone
Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is it an account for an association or enterprise which should have been registered with CAC?

Learnt that some accounts in that category may have issues. Go to the bank. I believe they'll sort it out for you.
Re: My Money Has Been Wiped From My Access Bank by HeavenVGate: 4:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Zoharariel:

Then why are you guys using such useless bank in the first place?
For real, I don't believe any serious person could be using such bank same as the way I sees those using network like 9mobile. We have FIRST bank, Gtbank And Union Bank and someone go open an account with bank like Access? Only one of my brother was using access bank and when he came home for Salah, I forced him to open with Gtbank and immediately moved all his money out from Access. Very useless bank.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Suspected Thief Who Tried To Snatch His Phone / Young Aborted Kid Found Beside A Dust Bin At Blue Lodge, Uli / A 19yrs Old Boy Molested By 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.