Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) (69916 Views)

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by KristaPretty(f): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2022
okunwaye:
Please someone should help me with data so that I can complete my freelance job cry
09038478411 mtn
Thank you

You must not complete it.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by KristaPretty(f): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Thonia69:
wft?!

It's wtf
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
Hahahhaha this is hate speech
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2022
She is definitely NOT beautiful but she has a nice body.

grin
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Mina79(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
Oohh my God!
You sound so frustrated and disgusting.
You can't go anywhere like this.
Tuehhh!

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by buJu234: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
she is a blessed lady..

with good voice, good body, looks etc... and she is really working on her weight.. which is good..

i know some haters especially poor guys who can't even talk to her..will come here now and be saying trash about her..

young lady Tem, don't mind them.. its the normal Nigeria poor man mentality..

anything I cant have is bad

4 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by chrizzyace: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

How would you feel if someone called your sister , or mom a pig? Why be so insensitive and wicked?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Ecomfreecourse: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
I wonder if you have a sister
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
Tems is an amazing woman!

Astounding! prodigious! incredible! These words are not even enough to qualify Tems and what she has done in the Nigerian music industry.

Tems is a whole movement, a divine energy, a force of inspiration.

I love how she is able to breakout and do extremely well in the Nigerian music industry without being sexualized in this day and age. She has done what I thought was difficult. She gives me and other girls hope that you can be yourself and still make it big in the Nigerian entertainment scene.

First female Nigerian artist to win a BET award for best international music act na easy thing? But she did it!

Her plangent, alté sounds keep me floating in that happy place between nostalgia for the future and euphoric daydreams.

I love you, Tems. Keep being you! You rock!

And she's going to do more.
The moves she has been making are nothing short of legendary.

A USA billboard No1
Credits on Beyonce's New Album
Grammy Nominations
A US Tour
Free Mind Is Pacing to become the first song by a female Nigerian artist to debut atop the BB hot 100.
16.1 monthly listeners on Spotify.
Debut Album In The Works

She's mainstream now in the USA and she is just starting.

It's How Her Voice Stands Out For Me. Wether or not she's beautiful is relative. As I'm sure you can see based on the comments this thread generated.

I think the matter of sexualization is over stated at this point. Teni, Simi, Asa, are other examples of artists that haven't been "sexualized" but you don't see them doing the things Tems is....

She's had the most peculiar rise.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by sayso: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Cow!!!, show me a model that is a cow?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Arielle: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
You are trying too hard to be seen as an enigmatic character in this forum. But you just come across as childish, uncouth and ill-mannered. Give it up. It is doing you no favours.

8 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
Tems is an amazing woman!

Astounding! prodigious! incredible! These words are not even enough to qualify Tems and what she has done in the Nigerian music industry.

Tems is a whole movement, a divine energy, a force of inspiration.

I love how she is able to breakout and do extremely well in the Nigerian music industry without being sexualized in this day and age. She has done what I thought was difficult. She gives me and other girls hope that you can be yourself and still make it big in the Nigerian entertainment scene.

First female Nigerian artist to win a BET award for best international music act na easy thing? But she did it!

Her plangent, alté sounds keep me floating in that happy place between nostalgia for the future and euphoric daydreams.

I love you, Tems. Keep being you! You rock!
she's a chain smoker
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by campbelljosh(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Her nose too big jawe grin
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by deanoffaculty: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
Chai!!! You are a very wicked Man and you are Vawulent grin grin grin grin
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
grin wicked man wetin tems do you ?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by kokomilala(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
@meobizy, how gross is your take on her!!! You're pathetic to put it midly. Your invidiousness about her has made you extend your hate to her tribe. Well, the Yoruba tribe dominates the music industry in Africa. What can you do about that? And some of Naija's greatest music exports are of Yoruba ilk. Sade Ade, who won Grammys, SEAL- Samuel Olumide, of the Kiss From A Rise fame. He also won a Grammy for Kiss From A Rose; Tunde Bayewo, of Lighthouse Family, Angelique Kidjo, Fela Kuti, D Banj, Paul Play etc. Now, we have Wizkid, Davido etc. So, what the hell are you talking about?

And, for your information, amala is one of the healthiest foods available, because it is whole food, made from yam, without the blandishments of the rubbish you have on your food-on-the-go. Your hate of the Yoruba, or rather jealousy, has blinded you to it. So, you careen from one hate to another enunciating your deep seated ignorance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Dwana96(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter how facially beautiful or handsome a man or woman is, if you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS, it is a waste.
What matters is how beautiful our heart is . Only JESUS can make our Heart beautiful.
E go pain me if u no come make heaven with all this ur everyday repent.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by ZeroChil: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Photos of the inside pls.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
kokomilala:
@meobizy, how gross is your take on her!!! You're pathetic to put it midly. Your invidiousness about her has made you extend your hate to her tribe. Well, the Yoruba tribe dominates the music industry in Africa. What can you do about that? And some of Naija's greatest music exports are of Yoruba ilk. Sade Ade, who won Grammys, SEAL- Samuel Olumide, of the Kiss From A Rise Fame, Tunde Bayewo, of Lighthouse Family, Angelique Kidjo, Fela Kuti etc. So, what the hell are you talking about?

And, for your information, amala is one of the healthiest foods available, because it is whole food, made from yam, without the blandishments of the rubbish you have on your food-on-the-go. Your hate of the Yoruba, or rather jealousy, has blinded you to it. So, you careen from one hate to another enunciating your deep seated ignorance.
Come and fight me.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
It's obvious that you can't take what you dish to others, why are you running to the mods after insulting others? and you are also a bigot.
I’m in my house. Come and beat me.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Framel: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

Says the re.tard that sleeps with prostitutes. Shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result? She's made something out of her life, but you're a joke on nairaland with no future.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

5 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Zealoy(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Y this girl no dey like to show nyansh eh? Everytime big big cloths
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Amotekun777: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter how facially beautiful or handsome a man or woman is, if you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS, it is a waste.
What matters is how beautiful our heart is . Only JESUS can make our Heart beautiful.

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
you're very right..
Slim ladies with big nyash ehn
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by bukolaademi001(f): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
She’s average looking, heavyset and a Yoruba woman. Without a doubt amala is her favourite meal. Her music is good. I can’t hate on that.
Lol are you being tribalistic? How sure are you that Amala is her favorite food? Who told you all Yorubas love Amala? And you are a woman like her ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by toprealman: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
Your type cannot talk to a lady due to chronic inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Dollywood(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
No way some nairalanders call Tems ugly? Are yall out your minds? I'm sure those people with hateful comments about her are Igbos hating on a successful Yoruba lady.

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by kokomilala(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
When A Pack Of Wolves Behave Like Vultures

There's something about black people- well, Nigerians, when it comes to other people's success or glory. They don't seem to be able to, one come to terms with it, and not being able to see celebrating them as a way of creating way for themselves and animating their own battered soul. A soul that hates other people's success is a battered soul.

Instead of celebrating her achievements, these vultures here are, as usual, busy, working very assiduously to body- shame her. Who's looking her at her body. Success is not body shape sensitive, neither is it tribe or race sensitive.

You vultures or vultures wannabe, you can't circle around a living soul. She's still breathing!

3 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Dollywood(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Framel:

Says the re.tard that sleeps with prostitutes. Shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result? She's made something out of her life, but you're a joke on nairaland with no future.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

Damnn you destroyed him. cheesy
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:
5 years later... Forgotten

Women's beauty:
- is a highly perishable good that's why they have to convince themselves of the falsehood by wearing hair extension, make up, fake butt, fake breast.
- is also common, there are 50Million+ people that are younger, more beautiful so no thing to see here.

Later they'll say men see them as objects. When was the last time women who have accomplished things without sharing their butt ? Always body sellers.
Come closer to my table and have some champagne.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Lol are you being tribalistic? How sure are you that Amala is her favorite food? Who told you all Yorubas love Amala? And you are a woman like her ooo
So?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by sinola(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2022
she also looks disgruntled!

I mean someone who have gone through series of heartbreak tho.

I have never seen her smile but nevertheless, she carry something for backside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.