Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k (3506 Views)

My Rollover Journey Of 1.30odd With 1k To Hit 2.6million / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by Fireboy02: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=tobore4u post=115075176][/quote]U fit open foreign bet account for me
Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by taiocol: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2022
What's the max number of games you can accumulate for a ticket?
Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Bergavis:

Really? We moved on already and and those added to my whatssap page for the new rollover which started yesterday are happy. As I said before I will never and I have never ask anybody to pay for anything. I have made that know to them already. All is free. Brush ur ego and join us. I don't have anything against you. Life is too short.

Add me up, King.
Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2022
taiocol:
What's the max number of games you can accumulate for a ticket?
for some bookies 30
Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by taiocol: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2022
RelevantSolutio:
for some bookies 30

30 games? Ever came through?
Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by RelevantSolutio(f): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2022
taiocol:

Rarely.

Stick to TRINITY GAMES.

Just 3 games MAX on a Ticket..

Be disciplined at this, and you'll achieve better results.

Losses occur, but rarely.

There arr particular markets that you stick to.

Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by RelevantSolutio(f): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2022
taiocol:

Today's Saturday!
And
Tomorrow's Sunday!

We have Abundant Opportunities in The Sport Market to Reap from.

Hence We can Create up to 4 Tickets of Our TRINITY GAMES on Each Day and Align Them in Sessions of:

Morning Session Tips,

Afternoon Session Tips

Evening Session Tips,

Night Session Tips.

All Combos above 2.0 odds.

Hence We can Trade Geometric Progressive Staking for All of Them For More Assured Profits from The Bookies.

We will be doing this Every Weekend.

Fridays-Saturdays-Sundays.

If you are interested, join up.

Send A DM to The Admin and Enrol for Your Weekend Bumper To Bumper Geometric Progressive Staking.

Meanwhile;

TRINITY GAMES for Today's Evening Session is what has been provided here.

First Set Released.

Await Second Set.

Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by Strech(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Add me up boss 08165336573
Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
taiocol:

Very Rarely.

This is a silly and wrong way to engage in Profitable Sport Trading.

This is a Yoke Many People have to break.

If you are to Trade on Sport Events Profitably and Consistently with Accas; You shouldn't Accumulate More Than 3 Games on a single Ticket.

This is The First Rule of Thumb for Profitable Sport Trading.

On A Personal Note; I don't Engage in Real Life Sport Trading Events for Now as I'm More Focused on Virtual Sport Trading because It is A FASTER INCOME STREAM and Helps Me Critically Thinking, Observing and Engaged Away from Boredom.

My "Money-In-Circulation" Virtual Sport Trading Strategy Presently Earns Me within 5k to 10k on A Daily Basis.

I cam teach you how to Trade Consistently in Profits on Real Life Sport Events Which will Not INVOLVE YOU FORECASTING ANY MATCH FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

I Can Teach You How To Make A Minimum of 100,000 Naira On A Weekly Basis from Real Life Sport Events. Your Profit Margin actually depends on The amount of Trading Capital that You are setting aside for your BANKROLL.

Re: Rollover Journey: #950 - 500k by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
taiocol:

Very Rarely.

This is a silly and wrong way to engage in Profitable Sport Trading.

This is a Yoke Many People have to break.

If you are to Trade on Sport Events Profitably and Consistently with Accas; You shouldn't Accumulate More Than 3 Games on a single Ticket.

This is The First Rule of Thumb for Profitable Sport Trading.

On A Personal Note; I don't Engage in Real Life Sport Trading Events for Now as I'm More Focused on Virtual Sport Trading because It is A FASTER INCOME STREAM and Helps Me Critically Thinking, Observing and Engaged Away from Boredom.

My "Money-In-Circulation" Virtual Sport Trading Strategy Presently Earns Me within 5k to 10k on A Daily Basis.

I can teach you how to Trade Consistently in Profits on Real Life Sport Events Which will Not INVOLVE YOU FORECASTING ANY MATCH FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

If You Are Ready To Learn, I Can Teach You How To Make A Minimum of 100,000 Naira On A Weekly Basis from Real Life Sport Events. Your Profit Margin actually depends on The amount of Trading Capital that You are setting aside for your BANKROLL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Tatoo Classy Or Trashy? / Bet9ja Saturday/today's Bookings And Free Tickets Toplay / 90 Odds Tips Today 01/10/2017 RESULTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.