Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes (53162 Views)

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' / American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) / BBNaija 2019: Man Faints At Audition Venue In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Emperorx: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

I don’t think it’s out yet. I’m just being sarcastic , I’m sorry bro. Lol
I thought as much
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by juman(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why this guy stopped singing wonderful songs, i wonder.
He should buy lyrics from song writers.
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Coldfeets: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope 50 will help his ailing friend Eedriz Abdulkareem

Chai... You don old o for you to remember that beef between 50 Cent and eedriz that time 50 came to nigeria during his early days of fame back in the 2000s.
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Emperorx: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
FBIBOT:

The post said the movie is still in production and u are looking for it to download..... What did you drink?
the guy I quoted said he has watched it so I wanted to know where he watched it or download it so I too can be in the future lol
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

I can’t help you bro. Look the other way.

Lol...pun intended mudafucker
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Techm8: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
I would really love to see the movie
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by FBIBOT(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Emperorx:
the guy I quoted said he has watched it so I wanted to know where he watched it or download it so I too can be in the future lol

grin I guess it was just sarcasm
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Originalsly: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmm.... why would he faint?....it's like a magician showing the tricks he uses ... then trying to perform the same magic...... how cann you be impressed.?.
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by CyberHustle: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fake news meant to promote his work. The news just focuses on the work and not the fainting.
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Enny2013(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
He's now $1
Lol... What was he bfr?
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Joeyfizzo: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
I scent lies
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Thomthom(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Just use scope tell people say him won release fideo
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Babastrong(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
The Biafrans will never know that 50cent is a fan of robert greene book. 48 laws of power.
he fakes events sometime to court attentions.
LAW 6: COURT ATTENSION AT ALL COST.

1 Like

Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Ppp1p: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by PharmacyStore: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is it a horror movie or what?
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
So it's a horror movie?? Keep elevating nonsense. undecided
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Inali: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'll love to see the movie really. The Next Titan reality show is airing soon so you can register now to grab the opportunity of winning N20M

Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fainted how Wen u know it's not real sad
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by tiger28: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
All these publicity stunts!!!!
Hollywood is well known for this kind of stunts to SELL a show.....

Don't waste your time!
Re: Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes by Leonbonapart(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
ogbiwa:
50 Cent’s new film has been put into chaos as a crew member reportedly fainted on set.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/50-cents-new-film-chaos-27544300
hype!. Den of thieves was a flop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Big Brother TV Show Is A Devilish Programme – See This Photo & Proof - Wikinaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.