Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why God Is Angry With Nigerian Politicians And The Judgment Coming!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Is Angry With Nigerian Politicians And The Judgment Coming!!! (147 Views)

The Judgment Seat Of Christ / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Is Angry With Nigerian Politicians And The Judgment Coming!!! by Milezero: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
When we look at the bible ,we discover that the word politician is interpreted in various ways in the bible as it has its modern contemporaries.
When in the bible you hear words like "kings,rulers,princes,lord's,chief rulers and leaders and also we see priests and chief priests,the council of elders and the Sanhedrin it makes a complete representation of all things of political,economic and religious aspects of a what is a leader.
However the first prince of this world ADAM ,to whom God deposed DOMINION of the earth lost it to SATAN, the new prince of this world!!!
Satan's Prince of began over the world and he is the temporary ruler of the earth after loosing his Godly position of leadership in the light!!!
Let it be know to you why the world's politicians always serve the devil !!!
The devil who came to tempt Jesus Christ with a promise of giving him vainglory,food and authority if he bows down to him is the same Satan who has taken hold of most politicians who have bowed down to him and given him their soul

Matthew 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Jesus Christ rejected Satan's offer because his kingdom was not of the WORLD
John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Jesus Christ knew that Satan has been cast out of heaven forever!!!
What politicians do to get power and to remain in office is what makes God angry with them and brings judgment upon them in the first phase!!!
What politicians do in office after getting power is what makes God's judgement come upon the nations and brings wrath!!!
In all both the Economic sector,Political and Religious are always affected!!!
The evil that they have established lives on forever!!!
This has laid down the foundation for evil in the world.
Anyone who sells their souls to the devil for world rulership,dominion and power would all end up in Hellfire and the lake of Fire eternally!!!
Let us examine some reasons why God is angry with politicians!!!
POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES!!!!!
Just like their father ,the devil,they also come to steal!!!
Isaiah 1:23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
The politicians are wise to empty national and state treasuries and carry it abroad in a swiss account or foreign bank accounts .
Those who connive to accept such deposits are their companions.
Politicians are givers and takers of bribes and they see political office as a season of planting and harvesting of stolen Treasury and wealth.
They do not attend to the less privileged among the poor masses!!!

Politicians are tyrants !!!
Just as they are power drunken because they serve their master the devil,even so are they so domineering and oppressive when things do not go their way!!!
The kindness they show to their benefactors has a very evil ripple effect when it is time for them to harvest what ever they have sown because they only see politics as a business
Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
It is tyrants that also exercise authority meaning they ABUSE THEIR OFFICES by becoming oppressive,mean and hostile to the masses when the masses now discover the truth about their characters.
We can see that oppression is a symptom of a tyrant.
They make Government services inaccessible to the masses!!!
Government services that is suppose to reach down to the masses are blocked and done in an illegal way that would only profit the masses
For this reason,there is Hardship in the LAND!!!!
Government would hoard resources that are meant for the people in order to create SCARCITY of goods and services where there is none at all!!!
Can we see this cycle??
So we see that it is only those whom they benefit that they exercise lordship over!!!
The rest are treated as nonentities and as the enemy!!!
The great people among the government always hoard the good things from the people !!!
Instead of them serving the masses,the masses are the ones serving the government!!!
Jesus Christ explained the meaning of true service birthed in Humility,meekness, transparency, selflessness and equity that knows no bounds.
Matthew 20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
It is unfortunate that the politicians create the laws that would profit only then and make the masses suffer!!!
Politicians are election riggers !!!
Hosea 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
Politicians would be punished by God for all their evil deeds !!!
Hosea 5:10 The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.
POLITICIANS are liars and deceivers
Hosea 7:16 They return, but not to the most High: they are like a deceitful bow: their princes shall fall by the sword for the rage of their tongue: this shall be their derision in the land of Egypt.
When it's time for election or if they are election aspirants they would be coming with their sottish and foolish heart to the house of God to seek his favour and mercy and honour but their heart doesn't believe at all in the God of truth.
Their return is only for power and not to glorify God just like their master the devil seeks worship and doesn't want to worship God!!!!
Ezekiel 45:8 In the land shall be his possession in Israel: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; and the rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.
They always oppress people.
POLITICIANS are blood shedders!!!!
Ezekiel 22:6 Behold, the princes of Israel, every one were in thee to their power to shed blood.
Ezekiel 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
From kidnapping to ritual killing ,to organ harvesting and terrorism most are sponsored by politicians from any sides.eother ruling or opposition sides.
They are all bloody men.
The greatest thing is the occult they join and move younger ones to join all in the name of brotherhood!!!
That is why they have shed Soo much blood directly and indirectly!!!

(1) (Reply)

4 Steps To Get Freedom From Sexual Immorality / Watch As Christians Were Spotted Doing Devotion At ATM Machine To Start Paying. / Prayers For Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.