Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? (952 Views)

Has Anyone Written A Project On Sensor Network Before. / B Sc Computer Science Project Topic / Computer Science Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by chubysoft1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2011
For all my nacossites reading this right now having problems on their project either sourcing for topics, materials or source code i wonder what you are still waiting for o? Call me on 07063665901 or chubysoft@gmail.com
Greatest NACOSSITES!
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2011
yep, im having issues sourcing for topics.
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by Fayimora(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Ibro if you still want to base ur project on Java i can help you out with stuff
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
I would really appreciate that man, though I don't want anything too hard make my brain no burst, lolz, something challenging and wellknown too,, thanks!
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by Fayimora(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Lol depends on the line you choose, Game? Utility? Software?
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Owk, well definitely not game cos that would involve graphics which I suck at,lol!

So its between software and utility, my skul is kinda small so I know If I do something that can help the school in one way or d other it could boost my scores a bit. So either a software or utiliity that could do that.
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by Fayimora(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Can I convince you to try a game out? Say a checkers game! Anyways if you wanna develop something ur sch can steal from you then is a grading system good enough a project?

Lecturers just input their marks and it calculates avarages, sorts, produces graphs(still goin back to graphics) and even create a report sheet or rather all the report sheets!
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Na they won't take me seriously,

Some peeps already did that last session, though I can improve it

There was something I thought of, though its web based, a computa science portal, got inspired by that of university of southampton, students and lecturers have accounts, students can access their timetables, notes, know more about their lecturers, submit assignments, planty. Really cool stuff!

I thought of adding a chat feature too to mine if I did it such that students can chat and all. The issue is I don't wanna major in web, , I heard it doesn't pay much like software devt,, and though I program cos I love it, money gas dey naw, wink grin
Re: Having Problems With Your Project On Computer Science? by Fayimora(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
What you are talking about is an intranet. Thats where we(mostly every sch in the UK) download course notes, view marks, module pages, timetables and so on. We call it the EECS intranet. There's also something else call a blackboard but mainly used by art and social science students. It has a very high security and blah blah blah.

They wont take the game seriously? Hahaha funny, if you are able to implement something like that here in my sch theres no doubt your geeting an A. Its COMPLICATED but interesting. You have to develop an AI which is kinda like the hardest part. An AI that doesnt loose and in different stages like you have in PES. Your work also has to be neat with a tutorial version of the game(a version that teaches someone interactively how to play).

Anyways you dont seem to have made u your mind.

(1) (Reply)

. / Azure Solutions & Devops / Lets Help You To Design Your Wapka Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.