Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) (3959 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by CrisNews: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
A Nigerian man identified as Abiodun Atobatele has been praised by Nigerians for his kindness towards two Fulani girls which has bettered their lots.

This is as Abiodun celebrated on Facebook the girls named Halima and Hawa whom he....

Visit the link below for more details

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1658503337ManCelebratesTwoFulaniGirlsHeAdopted5YearsAgoAsTheyGraduatePhotoCrisben.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Mindlog: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Inspiring

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
That's so kind of you Mr. Abiodun. May your Labour not be in vain.

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Excellence cool

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thank God it's not the other way round, the girls for don get like 3 to 5 kids grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by gaby(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
I pity that your neck....na wetin their intolerant male counterparts go dey target with salivation.

You even put hand for their shoulder in a haramic way....

Your case be like who buy lion cub to train considering the current trend of distrust and religious plus ethnic intolerance Bubu has entrenched in our country today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good one sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by MMWandali: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
I
Doff my cap
in respect,
Sir.
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Welldone may God always crown your effort to make others happy.

How I wish Mr Abiodun Atobatele can sponsor my IT journey too
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
How does adopting them disturb otp...would have used something else in the headline instead of adopting
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Rickmann: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
CrisNews:
A Nigerian man identified as Abiodun Atobatele has been praised by Nigerians for his kindness towards two Fulani girls which has bettered their lots.

This is as Abiodun celebrated on Facebook the girls named Halima and Hawa whom he....

Visit the link below for more details

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1658503337ManCelebratesTwoFulaniGirlsHeAdopted5YearsAgoAsTheyGraduatePhotoCrisben.html

He is their benefactor..he didn't adopt them, these are two different things pls. By law,A single parent can only adopt same sex..know that ,today.
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Mindlog: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rickmann:

He is their benefactor..he didn't adopt them, these are two different things pls. By law,A single parent can only adopt same sex..know that ,today.

A male Nairalander created a thread that made it to the frontpage months ago, where he claimed to be in his early 20s, unmarried and had adopted a female toddler officially.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Rickmann: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mindlog:

A male Nairalander created a thread that made it to the frontpage months ago, where he claimed to be in his early 20s, unmarried and had adopted a female toddler officially.

Then it's a lie..let him show us the legal documents.
By Nigerian law, a single male parent can only adopt a boy and a woman can only adopt a girl, except when married and still together can they have any gender of their choice..this is done to prevent those who may have canal intentions..

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
My mother said “in this life, if you raise nobody, then your presence in the world was a waste.” It pinched because I don’t plan to help anyone but my immediate family. It’s a good thing people with her mindset are getting phased out slowly.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
They will give birth to terrorists who will bomb his family. That's Fulani for you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
God blessings will be on him
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Mindlog: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
nijaomegacode:
They will give birth to terrorists who will bomb his family. That's Fulani for you.

You choose to ignore the fact that not all Fulanis are adherents of one Faith. I know a Fulani family very well and they are Catholics.... don't generalize as not all Fulanis who are even Muslims, thirst for blood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Well-done Mr. Abiodun

Fulani girls are so fiiiinnneeeee!

Especially the dark ones cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by naija4life247: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
He is MAD. Thunder will strike him soon because the same unfortunate Almajari Fulani girls will bring their blood sucking herdsmen brothers one night to kill this idiot.
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mindlog:

You choose to ignore the fact that not all Fulanis are adherents of one Faith. I know a Fulani family very well and they are Catholics.... don't generalize as not all Fulanis who are even Muslims, thirst for blood.
As long as you keep this stupid mentality, you will never know who your enemies are. If you don't know your enemies; you will also lose the battles you fight.
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Sijo01:
Thank God it's not the other way round, the girls for don get like 3 to 5 kids grin

Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by DontBullshitMe: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2022
If I say what's on my mind. . . shocked
Re: Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos) by Richy4(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Excess kindness..
Your crown is already Gold plated in heaven brother for putting a smile on their faces smiley

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Wife On Our Anniversary! / Please Help Me Understand My Nigerian Hubby / My Partner Never For Once Say In Bed "Pls Stop For I Am Satisfied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.