Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

JAMB UTME Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result In 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result In 2022 (996 Views)

How to Check JAMB Results 2024 Now / How To Check JAMB UTME Result 2018 Online / How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB UTME Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result In 2022 by MasTERGodwin1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
JAMB 2022 UTME Result Portal: How to Check JAMB Result in 2022/2023

How to Check JAMB Result on JAMB UTME Result Portal in 2022: If you are looking to know or maybe even print your JAMB UTME results, then it is much easier now that you are on this page. Knowing your JAMB examination performances is the first step to knowing if you are legible for admission into the higher institution of learning. In this guide, www.naija.kenrrylite.com has outlined simple steps which candidates can follow to access their performances on the official Jamb result portal.

Before we proceed to the steps, it is important to note that the USSD code earlier made available for candidates to check their results is no longer in use as it faces some challenges. The guide on this page is based on the JAMB directive that candidates check their results on the Jamb result checker portal 2022.
https://naija.kenrrylite.com/jamb-utme-result-portal/
[/b]
Jamb Portal, Jamb Result Checker Portal Login, Jamb Portal Login, Jamb Caps, Check My Result, Jamb Result 2022 Portal

JAMB UTME Result Portal | Steps to Check Your Result

To check your results, proceed with the following simple steps;

First, go to [url][/url]https://naija.kenrrylite.com/ www.jamb.gov.ng, the official JAMB portal.
Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2021 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
And wow…, your result should now be displayed on the screen for you.
Congratulations!
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Printing Original Jamb Result

After checking your #jamb result 2022/2023, you may also want to get it printed for the purpose of admission or as a reference document. You will also follow the steps below to print your Jamb result.

Log on to the jamb portal e-facility via jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
Check for the ‘Post Registration’ E-facility menu and click on “Print Result Slip”
Further Notes:
Earlier candidates were able to access the #JAMB Result Checker via SMS by sending UTMERESULT to 55019 through the GSM number used to obtain the profile code.
However, this USSD method is currently suspended due to a few issues the method is encountering.

We will be updating this page with the latest developments on how to check your Jamb Result 2022.

Drop Comment https://naija.kenrrylite.com/jamb/

Re: JAMB UTME Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result In 2022 by TheWonder: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
There are quite a lot of ways to use the JAMB result Portal to check your result.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result In 2022 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
How do I check my jamb result which I sat for in the year 2016? Can I use another person's profile? Someone should please help a brother
Re: JAMB UTME Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result In 2022 by wisdomkid: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jamb says they will be re-writing the 2022 exam for 93 students with questionable results abi?
mtcheew, I have been searching for that news since

(1) (Reply)

How Arabs Came To Be In The Northern Part Of Africa / Day 2: Students Block Lagos-ibadan Express Way To Protest ASUU Strike / AAUA Students And Lecturer Run For Their Lives After Their Classmates Costumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.