Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Creative Writer Needed!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Writer Needed!!! (546 Views)

Do You Need A Creative Writer For Your Next Gigs And Project? / I Need A Good Creative Writer / Need A Creative Writer #1 per word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Writer Needed!!! by dammsey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Professional writers needed! WhatsApp:09036293494
Re: Creative Writer Needed!!! by Teaveapoet(f): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dear Sir. Kindly make this easier by using your Whatsapp link instead of your direct number thank you.
Re: Creative Writer Needed!!! by AdewoleMercy: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good afternoon.
I see you're looking for a professional expert to write content for your blog.
I believe you've found the right man for the job because I just finished writing an SEO article
just like the one you posted.
The client wanted me to insert 12 keywords into a 1600-word article, and also wanted one
outbound link to an authoritative site.
I demonstrated my understanding of short-tail and long-tail keywords in SEO and Google
Page ranking and was able to meet the article’s requirements.
After submission, the client expressed satisfaction concerning the job.
I'd like to start writing engaging, keyword-optimized articles for you so you can get that boost
in website visibility that you've been craving for.
I await a favorable response from you soonest.
You can contact me on 08155069703

Cheers,
Anuoluwapo.
Re: Creative Writer Needed!!! by MDiRECtOr101: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
My name is Onyenankeya Franklin Chukwuka popularly known as MDiRECtOr, i am a fictional writer, I write Fictional stories, content and also fictional articles.
If you really want to know more about me or more about my work just to clear your doubt a bit, this is my WhatsApp link DM me.
https:///2348145006690
I do not snub so do not snub. Thank you.
Re: Creative Writer Needed!!! by HiremeAfricaNG: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
dammsey:
Re: Creative Writer Needed!!! by alikhadija(f): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
dammsey:

Professional writers indeed! Shameless human being! You asked me to write a 2k words article within 24 hours, I did and now it's becoming hard to pay me.

Over 2 months but you're still reviewing it.

nairaland writers pls avoid this man, he's a scammer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism Checker Services Available. Check In NOW!! / The Last Temptation / Weapons Formed Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.