Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) (635 Views)

How Will You Handle The News Of Ronaldo And Messi's Retirement From Football? / Odemwingie announces retirement from football / Carl Ikeme Announces His Retirement From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by farouk2much(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Many people have wondered if Vince McMahon would ever officially retire from WWE, but that question has finally been answered. Today Vince McMahon confirmed that he is retiring at 77 years old when he posted the following on Twitter:

“At 77, time for me to retire. Thank you, WWE Universe. Then. Now. Forever. Together. #WWE #thankful”

Vince McMahon stepped down from his position as Chairman and CEO of WWE a number of weeks ago after it was reported that he was being investigated by the WWE Board of Directors. Stephanie McMahon was named interim Chairwoman and CEO, and today it was announced that Stephanie will continue in her role as Chairwoman and she will move forward as Co-CEO with Co-CEO Nick Khan.

“As I approach 77 years old, I feel it’s time for me to retire as Chairman and CEO of WWE,” McMahon said in a statement. “Throughout the years, it’s been a privilege to help WWE bring you joy, inspire you, thrill you, surprise you, and always entertain you. I would like to thank my family for mightily contributing to our success, and I would also like to thank all of our past and present Superstars and employees for their dedication and passion for our brand. Most importantly, I would like to thank our fans for allowing us into your homes every week and being your choice of entertainment. I hold the deepest appreciation and admiration for our generations of fans all over the world who have liked, currently like, and sometimes even love our form of Sports Entertainment.”

1 Like

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thought it was his life tongue
Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Mhurfhy(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2022
You did well
Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Javalord000(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Happy retirement life to him

Let make your website/software or design your logo, banners, business card, wedding cards, movie posters etc

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by meobizy(f): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for the memories.

This news should make front page. Sometimes the authority here is very clueless. This news concerns Nigerians because we all watched WWE in our younger years. Let’s take a break from the hopeless upcoming election small.

1 Like

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Promise47(m): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2022
He is a Live lengend God bless you Sir and God bless America

1 Like

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 4:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for the drama, the memories. Future hall of famer loading. Btw i can watch wrestling from dusk to dawn, don't ask me why.

2 Likes

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Karlovich: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2022
embarassed At 77 he is supposed to be older than Druggie yet he is healthier than the cocaine baron, spits.

1 Like

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Better for him, happy retirement.
Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by pahars(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for the great childhood moments, especially with the rivalry with Stone cold
Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by BlaqFaze: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Bruno3000:
Thanks for the drama, the memories. Future hall of famer loading. Btw i can watch wrestling from dusk to dawn, don't ask me why.
wwe is still great till today...leave those ones forming woke
Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Happy Retirement to him.

Very interesting and nice man.

I Remember his fight with Ric Flair in 2002.
When Nature boy gave him 'sit down lock', Baba cried hard like a little kid and tapped out.
Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
meobizy:
Thanks for the memories.

This news should make front page. Sometimes the authority here is very clueless. This news concerns Nigerians because we all watched WWE in our younger years. Let’s take a break from the hopeless upcoming election small.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Nairaland FP is mostly filled up with Shettima, Tinubu, Reno Omockery news.

When there are some great threads from other sections!

1 Like

Re: Vince Mcmahon Announces Retirement From WWE. (pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Happy retirement to him...

Apart from presiding over the WWE, he built up his body physically up as a wrestler and performed many stunts that looked sooo real grin

Nothing lasts 4ever, enjoy it while it lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Congratulates Amusan For Breaking World Record / What's Up With Martial Arts In Nigeria? / Football And Sports Fans Are Still Making Their Money Up Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.