Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps (51062 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by majamajic(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Maybe for you guys in Lagos. In South East and Middle Belt her experience is real. The only money I gave an immigration officer there is 1K.

Lagos is different , cos last year I directed someone waiting for passport in lagos to go benue , he went and did it under a day came back to lagos next day and travel out that week with the new passport

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by sageb: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa, I have seen my husband.

That was how he was carrying my file upandan.
“Capture my wife!”.

E ask for number, I give am.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said “haba, by 2pm? I would be working”. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

Immediately he called that my passport was out. I collected it and blocked him.

#CheersToChivalry. grin grin

what a strategy, Kwin poco
LMAO
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by tyav7: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Maccoy507: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okay
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by sharone21(f): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
lmao. Maybe your experience but the one in Enugu State is different. I had same experience with the OP. Only 26K. If I didn’t waste time I would have paid when it was 11K earlier this year.

Hi. PLEASE, if someone wants renewed passport in 1day, do you know the cost?

Their office address?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Juleeee: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa, I have seen my husband.

“Capture my wife!”.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said “haba, by 2pm? I would be working”. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

Lol! Awesome btw.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by omode2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
please I want to apply in ilorin. Anyone with experience in kwara.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Pedyson: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Almost two months now, my passport is yet ready for collection
I applied in Abuja, and I captured April 29th and I was to wait for 6 weeks before collection, 6 weeks gone past, the initial excuses was that the machine has issues, but now there’s no booklet available, I’m confused.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Juleeee: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Femifasola:

Using your smelly vaginna power. It works only on simps undecided

This is just insensitive and immature.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Phcmayor(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
How much bribe did you give officials
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by excellgraphics(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Edutainment
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by RPG2020(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

Stealing by tricks sad
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Samade7: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
IMASTEX:
Which country please abeg?

That's the question I want to ask too.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Samade7: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

Na me o
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by NoToTerrorists: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Lagos is different , cos last year I directed someone waiting for passport in lagos to go benue , he went and did it under a day came back to lagos next day and travel out that week with the new passport
yes. I know someone that’s why did Express in Jos and travelled immediately.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by NoToTerrorists: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
sharone21:

Hi. PLEASE, if someone wants renewed passport in 1day, do you know the cost?

Their office address?
I don’t think one day is still possible. To the best of my knowledge Express is now 2-3 days.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Bintabisiriyu: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realtalk20:
This is Nigeria they will frustrate you just follow the below steps and thank me later

STEP 1 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 2 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 3 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 4 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 5 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL

For a public institution like dat where they workers recieve small salary, might even be owed self or their welfare is not taken, care of a little tip wont kill you, even if u not give much self, just nice words and small tip for appreciation it would be reciprocated back to you, they will help you push it fast fast.

I am a proud giver: good afternoon ma, how is work ma, hope is not stressful, maybe you can buy some lunch (hand covering 2k on her table) watch how she replies you with respect and facilitates everything with speed for for you.
Only a poor man would go to a public office and begin to grumble.

Meanwhile you don't have to break the. bank even if it 2k you have share it for them 500 naira per table. at least for that day that woman wont feed from her salary
ITS CALLED TIP, I COLLECT IT AND I GIVE FREELY LEARN ARZEHOLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by odinson1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

This is why Both Genders can never be equal,women want the freebies and goodies that comes with being the Inferior sex. Feminists una papa
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by sixtus3606(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

legendary cheesy
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Realtalk20: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

For a public institution like dat where they workers recieve small salary, might even be owed self or their welfare is not taken, care of a little tip wont kill you, even if u not give much self, just nice words and small tip for appreciation it would be reciprocated back to you, they will help you push it fast fast.

I am a proud giver: good afternoon ma, how is work ma, hope is not stressful, maybe you can buy some lunch (hand covering 2k on her table) watch how she replies you with respect and facilitates everything with speed for for you.
Only a poor man would go to a public office and begin to grumble.

Meanwhile you don't have to break the. bank even if it 2k you have share it for them 500 naira per table. at least for that day that woman wont feed from her salary
ITS CALLED TIP, I COLLECT IT AND I GIVE FREELY LEARN ARZEHOLE
Your insult goes back to you
You are a corrupt criminal and deserve to be sacked.

Thank you
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Desusi: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
IMASTEX:
Which country please abeg?
Same Nigeria naa nii!Don't be deceived, there are lots of things you can do without egunje in this country. Thanks madam jare.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Olubukki: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Is not call international passport is passport ..... International passport is incorrect because it is a tautology
There is no where international passport exist in a standard British English.. is only peculiar in Nigeria English smh�
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by JaySterling: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
How can one get a diplomatic passport?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Talkizcheap: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ageh give me his contact ooooo

pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Bintabisiriyu: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realtalk20:
Your insult goes back to you You are a corrupt criminal and deserve to be sacked.
Thank you
but now you've learnt how we roll, poverty is a disease.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by thunderbabs: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Paid twice the real cost
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by OKEMKPI: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
I lost mine, already I have a photocopy of my data page,how do I go about the replacement or renewal?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Allisgud: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
That's good,I think it use to be about 50k before
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Realtalk20: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

but now you've learnt how we roll, poverty is a disease.
You don't have to tell me about your life history. A thief I'd a thief irrespective of how you try to paint it. The fact remains is thieves like you is the reason why the civil service is corrupt and useless

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by PharmacyStore: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice info
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Teejay13(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
I got mine within a period of one week, though it was an express service and the cost was worth it.

Didn't regret it in a bit. You might want to try my plug if you wish to. Hit me up via the number in my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by pacespot(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice thread, than you for the info. I read about this passport thing now now. Why is it that anytime I read about anytime online, there are some people already sharing it on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) / Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.