Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Accommodation Plight - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Accommodation Plight (448 Views)

Investors’ Plight: How Farmkonnect, Bolgate Rice Mill Are Tying Down Investors’ / How My Accommodation Palava Was Easily Solved / Very Affordable And Limited Accommodation Around Unilag, Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Accommodation Plight by KingClavi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Greetings NL.

I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but all I need is just the input of viewers and I'd appreciate if this post is moved to FP.

I graduated 2019 and got the opportunity to serve Nigeria this year 2022.

I was deployed to a state in the North-eastern part of Nigeria. After camping, I relocated to Enugu State and got a PPA in a Company around Enugu-East.

The reason for this post is that, since I learnt my PPA wasn't giving accommodation, I decided to look out for a cheap one since the location of the company isn't in the Enugu metropolis.

I contacted an agent to help me look for a house within Emene axis.

I got a feedback later that there's a house (self-contain) within that axis which costs ₦120,000 per annum.

But I must pay ₦70,000 for agent fee and ₦50,000 for Agreement fee.

Haba!

In Enugu East?

I thought this agency extortion can only be seen in Lagos? How come it's available here too?

Initially, when I thought I could stay in Enugu town (North) an agent told me that a self-contain in that axis is ₦250,000 with agency fee of ₦100,000 and agreement fee of ₦50,000.

Please, what should I do to get an accommodation?

I have few days to report to my PPA.
Re: My Accommodation Plight by Kennedyli: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Get a roommate to share the bill. Try www.rentic.app
Re: My Accommodation Plight by cenaman(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Must your PPA be in Enugu metropolis?
Re: My Accommodation Plight by doggedfighter(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: My Accommodation Plight by KingClavi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
cenaman:
Must your PPA be in Enugu metropolis?

It's not in the metro.
Re: My Accommodation Plight by Stallionhorse: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
250k nah small money..
Re: My Accommodation Plight by KingClavi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
250k nah small money..

Jesus!

I'm just a newly posted Corper
Re: My Accommodation Plight by Stallionhorse: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
KingClavi:

Jesus!

I'm just a newly posted Corper
posted from the trenches I guess!?
Re: My Accommodation Plight by KingClavi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
posted from the trenches I guess!?

Smiles.

Not really bro!

God is still blessing man. Just don't have funds to afford myself a roof yet

(1) (Reply)

Painting, interior decorations and House renovations. / The Truth About Makarios Luxury Place Estate Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Follow Us As We Are Doing Benin Work, Tower Profil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.